Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

can some one plz help me if any1 on this forum can they tell me step by step how to do spirit bomb with goku

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

manuman93 Posted at: 10:08 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656891
manuman93
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can some one plz help me if any1 on this forum can they tell me step by step how to do spirit bomb with goku so i can unlock uub
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:40 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 658660
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok, it not that hard:

Step 1: Wait for Buu to go into Hyper mode
Step 2: Just wait for him to run out of power, taunt if you can
Step 3: When he's tired, you go into Hyper mode and hit him with the bomb
Step 4: WIN THE DANG BATTLE!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
manuman93 Posted at: 08:05 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 659912
manuman93
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks but every time i kill him using that i dont ulock uub
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:23 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 663537
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Did you talk to Surprime Kai at the The silver tower?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 17:55 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 668767
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
He doesn't have to talk to supreme kai. He has to win the darned battle, in order to unlock uub. I unlocked every single person with ease. I don't get what so hard.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
devilboy5550 Posted at: 18:33 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682578
devilboy5550
Forum GuestMember
+
+
get ur kai all the way up go in to hyper mode then get close to ur opont and hit hyper mode agin AND UV DONE IT U JUST NEED TO CLICK X when the blue line gets close to the edge
wana mess with me now!time to get your ... kicked
motoroil Posted at: 09:45 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 697792
motoroil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
also,it may be hard to do the spirit bomb while transformed into a super saiyan. and by hard i mean impossible...
go here for a good time!!!!
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Funforums/index.php
superman4u Posted at: 11:54 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 711366
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah, so do it when normal. First this is what you do. Beat him up to pulp (or red bar in other words) then let him do a hypermode thing, and don't let him get many hits on you, none if possible. Then run away from his hypermode, and when he becames all tired, you get into hypermode, and do the spirit bomb. And click the two analog sticks as fast as you can, and just hope to God, that you are fast enough to get Uub.

Hope this helps.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
musclecarman Posted at: 18:58 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 712214
musclecarman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
push L2 L2 go close push L2 roll joy stix
[][/img]what up my avy is a nissan 350Z I took the picture at a car lot plz. visit : http://s14.invisionfree.com/missan350/index.php
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 01:06 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762373
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
What's the prob??? Maybe I can help...
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
squirtleraiser1 Posted at: 09:41 May31 2006 Post ID: 847571
squirtleraiser1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok fine, can you help me? so to get like SS4 Vegeta or Goku you have to go through DU twice?
dogs go to heaven
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 23:42 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863724
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
S.S.4 Vegeta /S.S.4 Gogeta:
Use Vegeta's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Fullfill the "Broly Requirments", DO NOT go to the battle with Broly after the second battle with Super Buu. Slowly fly over the islands in the bottom-right of the map.When you fly over the right one, a scene will automatically triggered. After the scene has ended, go beat Broly. After Broly has been beaten, ignore the red dot and go to Baba's Palace instead. Carefully search surrounding area for a spot labeled "Plains". After you talk to Bulma, go to West City. After the West City scene, you will have the S.S.4 capsule for Vegeta (it also explains how he skipped S.S.3). Now go to the island with the red dot. If you defeat S.S.4 Goku, you will unlock the S.S.4 Gogeta capsule for Vegeta.

In order to get SS4 Goku, you need to unlock Broly (or buy the capsule from the shop).....

Broly:
This guy is a pain...but he's still fun to use...as usual, you need to use Goku's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Now, get to the Majin Saga,...the point where Goku is looking for a person to fuse with. After Gohan is absorbed, look in the surrounding area (where Goku starts this stage), for a ??? nearby. After the scene with Hercule, head towards the red dot, BUT DO NOT START THE BATTLE WITH SUPER BUU!!!!! Close to the dot, will be another ???. After the scene with Tien, search the surrounding area once more,...this time for a spot labeled "Mountains". After you talk to Kibitoshin, go and fight Super Buu. After Super Buu has been beaten for the second time (the fight within his body), a new red dot will be on the map. BEFORE you go to this new battle, search the islands to the East/right of the World Martial Arts Tournament. If you find the correct one, you will unlock the S.S.4 capsule for Goku. Now go to the red dot. If you beat Broly, he will become unlocked. You can battle Broly with Vegeta, but the sequence is slightly Different. BEFORE you fuse with Goku, go to "Ice Island". After talking to Kibitoshin, go fight Buu. The "Broly Dot" will appear later
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close