Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

help! dbz help needed

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Rayku Posted at: 21:47 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76452
Rayku
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
please how do you get these characters Omega shenron,cooler,Brloy and ss4 gogeta (Goku and Vegeta)
Dark Hyoken Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you dead yet?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 00:02 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76549
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
S.S.4 Vegeta + S.S.4 Gogeta: Use Vegeta's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Fullfill the "Broly Requirments" (listed above), DO NOT go to the battle with Broly after the second battle with Super Buu. Slowly fly over the islands in the bottom-right of the map. When you fly over the right one, a scene will automatically triggered. After the scene has ended, go beat Broly. After Broly has been beaten, ignore the red dot and go to Baba's Palace instead. Carefully search the surrounding area for a spot labeled "Plains". After you talk to Bulma, go to West City. After the West City scene, you will have the S.S.4 capsule for Vegeta (it also explains how he skipped S.S.3). Now go to the island with the red dot. If you defeat S.S.4 Goku, you will unlock the S.S.4 Gogeta capsule for Vegeta.

Cooler: Most Important in unlocking Cooler, is this: Not only do you need to beat Goku's Dragon Universe, you need to have beaten Vegeta's Dragon Universe as well. That being said, here we go: Using Goku's Dragon Universe, you need to get to the point where you have beaten Frieza and there are three red dots on the map. Go to the red dot DIRECTLY BELOW where you fought Frieza,...and beat S.S. Vegeta. After the battle, go to the red dot in/near the middle of the screen. This will trigger the "Cooler Sequence". When you beat him, he will become
unlocked. Although he can be fought by other characters, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNLOCK HIM!!!
NOTE: After you defeat Cooler, another event will be in the same place. BEFORE going to this battle, and AFTER you talk to "Metal" Cooler, search north of his space ship. If you find the right spot, you will unlock the "Metal" version of Cooler (the Cooler's Space Ship capsule).

Broly: This guy is a pain...but he's still fun to use...as usual, you need to use Goku's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Now, get to the Majin Saga,...the point where Goku is looking for a person to fuse with. After Gohan is absorbed, look in the surrounding area (where Goku starts this stage), for a ??? nearby. After the scene with Hercule, head towards the red dot, BUT DO NOT START THE BATTLE WITH SUPER BUU!!!!! Close to the dot, will be another ???. After the scene with Tien, search the surrounding area once more,...this time for a spot labeled "Mountains". After you talk to Kibitoshin, go and fight Super Buu. After Super Buu has been beaten for the second time (the fight within his body), a new red dot will be on the map. BEFORE you go to this new battle, search the islands to the East/right of the World Martial Arts Tournament. If you find the correct one, you will unlock the S.S.4 capsule for Goku. Now go to the red dot. If you beat Broly, he will become unlocked.
You can battle Broly with Vegeta, but the sequence is slightly Different. Befor you fuse with Goku, go to "Ice Island". After talking to Kibitoshin, go fight Buu. The "Broly Dot" will appear later.

Omega Shenron: First: you must fullfill the "Broly Requirements" listed above. After Broly has been defeated, ignore the red dot and go to West City. After the conversation with Bulma, go and beat Gotenks at the tournament (this will unlock the Gogeta Fusion for Goku). After your battle, a new red dot will appear...Omega Shenron. When you arrive, S.S.4 Vegeta will show show up. The two of you will fuse to become, and unlock, S.S.4 Gogeta. If you beat Omega Shenron, he will become unlocked.
NOTE: You will be able to defeat Omega Shenron easily in the transformed state. If you run out of time, and change back into Goku, you are so F**ked!!! Try like hell to use the 100X Big Bang Kamehameha, it will put a serious A**-Whooping on him!!!
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
ss13 Jay Posted at: 09:25 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76638
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorted
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Xyber Posted at: 12:32 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76899
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah...
Sighs...
ss13 Jay Posted at: 13:02 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76927
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok now what
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:37 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77087
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I heard Mega Ozzaru left the forums,shall we celebrate or kick his grave a bit?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted at: 15:28 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77194
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
both
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 16:43 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77351
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Meag Oozaru (aka: Newage) was a good guy. Kick his grave, and I bash in your skull (Politely of Course).
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Xyber Posted at: 21:30 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77730
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't had the chance to meet him, on these message boards, but I watched some of the things that he posted, seems like a good guy to me...
Sighs...
ss13 Jay Posted at: 09:57 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77891
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was only joking
Xyber Posted at: 09:58 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77892
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Allright...
Sighs...
ss13 Jay Posted at: 10:00 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77894
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok
gameboylover Posted at: 16:07 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78448
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know. mega oozuraru was cool
THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE SAIYANS KILLED IN YOUR NAME, FRIEZA. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:21 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78473
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's me I'm using my bubu's avuter now because he sayd he's tired of having to deal with people that cuss him out for no reason so If you want to talk to hem you can either E-mail him at [email protected] or you can talk to him at the gamefaqs forum.
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
Xyber Posted at: 16:22 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78478
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ow o.k...
Sighs...
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:28 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78493
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok!?
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
gameboylover Posted at: 16:38 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78515
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey mega, whats up?
gameboylover Posted at: 16:40 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78521
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
?
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:49 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78538
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is his sister he dosn't post here any more.
gameboylover Posted at: 16:51 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78546
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh, ok, sorry
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close