Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 63
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | Last     Next
Z Warrior Posted at: 19:31 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77527
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is dat the trunks from the movie?
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Lambergini2006 Posted at: 11:28 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77976
Lambergini2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o.k. i was wondering if u guys hav the same problem im having i hav goku at level 98 and wen omega shenron busts in he keeps cheeseing on moves like teleporting and not letting u get one attack in ( not that hes supposed to)i almost break my controller the battles r so intense any suggestions?o and how do u unlock omega shenron? i hav gokus ss4 fusion and ss4 and everything and hav done D.U. over and over again but cant find him
Let's see you survive this one !
ss13 Jay Posted at: 11:36 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77984
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i have got omega but i have forgoten how to get him but i can help you with your fight problem fight hercule and go on the world tournament stage fly over to the edge of the ring immedieatly when the battle starts when he is about to hit you quickly teleport and knock him out of the ring
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Xyber Posted at: 11:43 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 77997
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll tell you how to unlock Omega Shenron...
In Goku D.U, when your at the last battle against Kid Buu, use your Spirit Bomb to defeat him, note: you must be normal, not a super Saiyan other wise you will excecute a Super Dragon Fist, anyway when your ready with Kid Buu, you'll recieve an Invitation from Trunks and Goten To fight...Don't go there go to Central City or is it West City??? I can't remeber but it's one of them anyway it should be easy to find...
Now a scene with Omega Shenron Appears Vegeta also appears, Goku and Vegeta fuse to create Gogeta SS4, note: When your Gogeta in the fight your time will run up so, use powerfull attacks to beat Omega Shenron before you turn into Goku again...
If you do, you'll have some serious trouble my friend...

Hope This Helped...
Sighs...
Xyber Posted at: 19:23 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78727
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi Sucker_Punch99,

To get Supreme Kai you'll need to be in Gohans D.U, when you begin fight Goten, after that a red dot appears were you would fight Videl but don't fight her, instead go to Kami's Lookout and fight Picollo, after the fight with him a red dot appears were you should fight Dabura, but don't fight him instead go to the Mountains located North East of the map, they are near the Big Island of Ice, there a scene with Vegeta titled 'Mountains', after your talk with Vegeta go and beat Dabura a red dot appears at Babidi's Spaceship enter it, now if everything went right Gohan will now go after Vegeta, but don't go to the red dot to fight him, go to the West City just to stand there, there's nothing there, but fly to the East and you should find some Dark Green Plains near there is a scene with Supreme Kai titled 'Plains', after your talk with him you will unlock him...
Now I'll tell you how to get Kibitoshin too...
After your talk with Supreme Kai and you unlock him go and fight Vegeta beat him, then go and beat Kid Buu, now there will appear a red dot to fight Broly, but don't fight him, instead go to Central City just to stand there, and now fly to the West you should find a Island, on the Island there's a scene with Kibitoshin, after that Kibitoshin will be unlocked too...

If this doesn't help, I don't know what will...
Sighs...
Xyber Posted at: 17:02 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79312
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so, who's your favourite character??
Sighs...
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 12:31 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 80971
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY XYBER I TRIED YOUR PASSWORD CHARECTER ALMOST KILLED ME BUT I KILLED HIM AND I STARTED CRYING!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xyber Posted at: 12:55 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81008
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I do too, he's cool, altough my favourite is Trunks...
Sighs...
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 12:56 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81011
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm still for Vegeta.
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 12:57 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81016
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SO ITS THE SAME TRUNKS IS HIS SON BESIDES TRUNKS HAS THE SAME ATITUDE ITS LIKE THEY SAY "LIKE FATHER LIKE SON"!!!!!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xyber Posted at: 13:02 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81031
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhm, well, Trunks isn't like Vegeta, he's noble and he isn't that proud...
Sighs...
t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:02 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81186
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that sounds like a really annyoing family you have
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Xyber Posted at: 18:36 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81485
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Who do you think would win, Gohan (BIG GOHAN) V.S Gotenks...
I vote for Gotenks offcourse...
Sighs...
Xyber Posted at: 20:42 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81555
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anyone votes for Gohan??
Sighs...
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 02:04 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81715
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
I do....afterall, he beat Broly!!!!
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
ss13 Jay Posted at: 04:05 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81739
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah but he is a bit dull if you ask me
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:39 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81815
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he studys,and hes (gasp) POLITE!He's always being soppy,when he was Teen,he had the best attitude.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:53 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81830
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cos he has one of the coolest ultimates ever,a Kamehameha with the power of Goku by his side.
Xyber Posted at: 10:28 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81922
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, and his Super Saiyan 2, was cool too, in the game, when he's SS2 he just stands straight (Teen Gohan), but Gohan when he Unlock the Elder Kai thing, his hair goes back to normal and he has a fighting stand, he must be just standing like a though guy...
Sighs...
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 13:36 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82061
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HE REALLY IS TOUGH
Displaying Page 1 of 63
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 61 | 62 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 199461

Post Top
Click to close