Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Dragonball AF Might just exist =x

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Broly Posted at: 22:57 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109710
Broly
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am amazed, because i was on kaaza looking to c if i could download Broly the 2nd one but instead i donwloaded this video it was Called "DBAF Jr.Vegte Vs Jr.Goku" n it was like only 1 minute long but it was a little goku and a little vegeta fighting each other in the torunoment @_@
Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Broly Posted at: 23:02 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109719
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
@_@ also if anyone wants a 3 minute clip of broly the movie the 2nd one i'll be more than happy to send it to them its pretty nice He fights trunks,goten,gohan and goku
t0ms0nic Posted at: 04:07 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 109863
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive seen the movie now,im just waiting for the english version
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Broly Posted at: 09:06 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110045
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Q: I keep hearing about a series called Dragonball AF. Does it exist?

A: Yes, Dragonball AF does exist. However, it is nothing more than fan art and fan fiction. Akira Toriyama and TOEI Animation have nothing to do with the series whatsoever. Whatever pictures you may come across are fan-made only, as AF is not an official series. Episodes of AF will never be made, and levels such as SSJ5 do not officially exist. Episode #64 in GT is the last one of DBZGT.

Q: What are the 'Lost Episodes' of GT?

A: Once again, #64 is the last episode of GT. These 'Lost Episodes' are in fact the Original 1-16, which Funimation skipped. Apparently they thought fans would get the wrong impression of GT if they started dubbing with these, so they skipped ahead to the more Z-like #17-64. Note that these episodes are not really 'lost', only misplaced by FUNi

i wanna know ur toughts about this everyone says it doesn't exist on offical .com sites ur just a random person saying it does with no proof.
Broly Posted at: 09:10 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110047
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You see... u say u heard it from someone that exist but u have no proof. So i can say i heard that DBV Exist and it has SS10 Vegeta and OMFG ITS COMING OUT SOON and btw i cant prove it. How can it be on in china n japan or coming out soon when funamation n toei say they have nothing to do with it? It'll never be made unless toei n funamtion decide to make another DBZ and ir probably wont be called AF cuz of all the rumors

P.S. u n dbz_dude said it exist on the other topic so i am just replying in dbaf topic.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:19 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110141
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok,good info.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 20:44 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124664
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Mar-2005 t0ms0nic said:ok,good info.
dragonball af does exist. it is great info.
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:12 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 124898
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im sure a few people in Australia (mega ozzaru) might help,but he left ages ago.He said,though,that hes seen the first 15 episodes.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 10:33 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125000
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
are you sure he is not lying?
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:39 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125057
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No,i downloaded an episode off the internet.Its all about Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. facing each other (put it simply,continues from GT)During the fight,Hercules son comes in and gets freaked by a Ki blast heading towards him,but manages to fly over it.(Hercule learnt to fly?)...
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 11:47 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125061
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it is weired how hercules son can fly. i mean herule cant fly himself
gameboylover Posted at: 14:23 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125249
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
??????
THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE SAIYANS KILLED IN YOUR NAME, FRIEZA. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:34 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125362
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe one of the Z Warriors great decendants taught flying lessons,and Hercules son studys there.
Broly Posted at: 17:36 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126421
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dragonball Af might exist however i dont believe all the pictures i saww about it e.g (tiencha and ss4 gotenks (T0m's avatar.) Cuz goten n trunsk grow.. soo.. makes no sence for them to look like that if they fuse again
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 18:11 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126447
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can i post pictures in here? i need to show you people proof of dragonball af
majin Ben Posted at: 18:29 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126467
majin Ben
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now i'm kinda interested in Dragonball AF.....
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 19:26 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126522
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do you know what that is?
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:12 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127001
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you want some prrof,go to Jays website

www.myfavouritegames.com

and search through the Dragonball list until you find his website.Oh yeah,and Broly...if Tiencah was never made,how come he was in Budokai 2?Obviously hes gonna be put in one of the next couple of games,OR AF.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 14:13 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127344
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
probably atari wanted the game to be better than budokai 3 ( exept for the story mode)
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:30 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127384
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Budokai 2 was only good cos Gokule and Tiencha were in it.Budokai 3 would be the best ever if it had them AND Cellin from Budokai 1.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close