Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Who's Your Favourite DBZ/DBGT Charcter

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
killerconnor Posted at: 22:07 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118695
killerconnor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
my favorite chacter is Broly hes the best!!!
The stronger I become the harder it is to controle myself but never the less I will defeat you kakerot.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:38 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118724
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 01-Apr-2005 Broly said:oK Bloody Dragonball AF does not bloody exist y cant u bloody understand that? Funamation prlly makes dbz games n they said they have nothing to do with DBAF n fans have made it. So something that u make wont be in a game i'll give u anything id DBZB4 goes into AF but it wont because it doesn't bloody exist
Did you see the last episode of GT? If not let me explain. Goku absorbed the Dragon Balls after Shenron appered on his own. Goku then left flying on Shenron's head. Goku asked that before they went of to wherever they were going, if he could make a few stops and say good-bye to his old friends. After that there's scene a the World Torument with Goku Jr. Vegeta Jr. a really old Pan someone related to Bluma and a Goku statue. Even with being only 1/16 saiyan they still went super saiyan. Finnaly Goku gets some reckigneation for what he's done.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Broly Posted at: 00:02 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 118786
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Apr-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Did you see the last episode of GT? If not let me explain. Goku absorbed the Dragon Balls after Shenron appered on his own. Goku then left flying on Shenron's head. Goku asked that before they went of to wherever they were going, if he could make a few stops and say good-bye to his old friends. After that there's scene a the World Torument with Goku Jr. Vegeta Jr. a really old Pan someone related to Bluma and a Goku statue. Even with being only 1/16 saiyan they still went super saiyan. Finnaly Goku gets some reckigneation for what he's done.
Hm.. makes sence to have another Dragonball. But y would it be called "AF" fans made it and maybe funamation wanted to end it like that, cuz like they said GT is the last series. Also t0m says Dragonball z budokai 4 is going to AF. Does that make sence to u?
Funamation makes DBZ games n if they didn't make AF how could dbzb4 possibly go into AF?
Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
neblet 3000 Posted at: 08:46 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119112
neblet 3000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i say that goku kicks everyones *ss, but then again so does adult gohan cos he obliterated broly with a huge kame-hame-ha. (by the way AF stands for alternate future, or summat like that)
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:42 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119286
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Broly if you wanna find out some stuff about AF look around these fourms. you'll find something.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Xyber Posted at: 13:35 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119427
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Uhm Broly you might want to change your attitude...
I don't accept these kind of things in my forum, so please stop this...
And by the way, I deleted your post, if you want you can post it again in a nice way, thanks...
Sighs...
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:53 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119498
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Xybers the best when it comes to attitude,and is it just me,or has Jay left?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Broly Posted at: 15:47 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120363
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Xyber i was forced to use that kind of language. I am just saying what is true, do u think dbaf exist when funamation says it doesn't? Also do u think dragonball z budoaki 4 is gonna have ss5 or things that ppl claim that r in DBAF when funamation clearly says it does not exist n they make the dbz games? Get wat i am saying?
t0ms0nic Posted at: 05:02 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 120757
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I do,but there is definetly a Budokai 4 coming out,and AF is real.It is on in Australia
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Invisible Posted at: 09:11 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 120851
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where did you hear that, t0m?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:43 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 120926
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mega Ozzaru,everyone on this forum,and all over the internet.Its pratically pasted EVERYWHERE.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 15:44 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121282
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I need to see something other than the stroy line. Like clips or episodes. Does anyone know where I can find some?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Broly Posted at: 16:14 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121318
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Apr-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:I need to see something other than the stroy line. Like clips or episodes. Does anyone know where I can find some?
Lol, u cant cuz they dont exist T0m is just stupid he belives in something that doesn't exist no offence. But, like FUnamation said AF does not exist n he still says it does "cuz he says so". So watever he says is true right? Funamation is just a random person saying stuff agree?
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:42 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121363
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there was some on one of my websites.I'll go check them now.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:29 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121632
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 05-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:there was some on one of my websites.I'll go check them now.
Whoa there cowboy! You have a website?! Sweet! What is it?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 05:33 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121915
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A little while ago,Jay (or someone else,cxan't remeber) sai they found a website with DBAF episode 1.Its just Vegeta Jr and Goku Jr as SS2's fighting each other.It was in Japanese with english subtitles,but it was still cool.When i meant "my" website,i meant in my favourites.
millchugh Posted at: 08:41 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121982
millchugh
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gogeta does reach ssj5 check out the avatar I've got an image of goku ssj6 too but it's too big to set as an avatar
I am the one who will destroy you
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:41 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122444
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
SOOOO, what is that site?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
clsstuart Posted at: 19:47 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122554
clsstuart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i saw a site where it shos ss5 goku and vegeta and gohan ss4.i also saw that pan turns super saiyan....yes Pan.oh and evil goku.
Hey ya'll i got a joke for you....What do you call a dead blonde in your closet???
2002-hide-and-seek champion,oh ya,shes good.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:02 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122578
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
DUDE, sweet avy. I we know that goku becomes "evil" because he transforms to a state that is so strong, he can't take it. But Pan turns super saiyan, I gotta see that to believe that.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close