Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

DBZ sagas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:33 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111681
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Guys I just rented sagas, here the basic stuff: from what I've seen in that little book thing-a-am-bob it you walk around like when you're flying. You can jump and fly during the battles, you're attacks are melee, range, and combos. you can up-grade your people, and you have co-op mode. It only goes up to the Cell saga, but they've brought in some new people, kept some of the old ones brought back Android 19, but killed off 16! Jeice and Burter are here this time. Tell you more later after I play. My mom needs to do someit with the comp.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 00:55 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112030
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Well I playied it, and I gotta say it was great. It is different from the Budokais. leveling up isn't the same, it's still cool though. you can turn up your flying speed, use combo type attacks, but the ki system is different. It's not PPPPE anymore, Kami will explain alot at the tutorial stage. I don't want to ruin it for you so thats all I'm saying for now. Hope that when you play it, if you do, you enjoy it. Last but not least; Join team Hyperwire!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 03:15 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112110
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive seen a trailor on the internet,i say it looks BRILL!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:06 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112407
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Its not that bad! I've almost beaten it, well story mode that is
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:04 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112498
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah,it has 8 or something characters,only goes up to the Cell Saga,but at least you can walk around like in Mario games.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:29 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115801
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Tom, one thing about Sagas is that in the trunks saga, if you have a friend, you can play with Gohan as a cripple! he's missing an arm!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 03:58 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116289
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol,COOOLLLLL
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:47 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116724
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yeah, 1p is Teen Trunks and 2p is the cripple! I kept calling my brother a cripple all day yesterday when I got mad at him.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:55 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 116787
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:38 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117330
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Hey to do you wanna join my team? you can find out about it in the team and clans section, but read the little thing at the bottom of the stuff you write first.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Broly Posted at: 13:18 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119409
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DBZ sagas is actually pretty fun. I would prefer a game like this with more charcs than budoaki games. Becuase in these kind of games u get to walk around n also play 2P with a freind =D
Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:55 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119501
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok,but im on a team already...but i forogt which one...
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 10:43 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125017
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Mar-2005 t0ms0nic said:Yeah,it has 8 or something characters,only goes up to the Cell Saga,but at least you can walk around like in Mario games.
i wish it could go all the way to GT saga. ever since i heard of sagas, i thought super saiyan 4 was going to be in it. the nwhen i saw the info on the internet, i was shocked. this game is just like budokai 1. it has the graphics of budokai 1 also same story (all the way too the cell saga.) i hated it at first but when i seen a commercial on tv about it. i started to like it ( a little) but i am still mad at the fact that you cant go SS4 or SS3 or even go to the buu saga or GT.
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:36 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125055
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Still good though,im just waiting for it.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 11:49 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125063
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the good thing about it is that you can walk or fly whenever you wanted to ( i think)
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:39 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125373
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It rocks,i saw the trailor.Its good its not...PPPPE.Its something like...PP>KCleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:24 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 125467
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
HA! told you it was differint but good. It wasn't very hard, I beat it in about two days, which is a record, it usally takes my about 10 or so( not counting the fact I only get to rent a game on the weekend, mom dosen't like me playing during the week). The only hard battle was Teen Gohan v. Cell. Going SS2 is almost impossible, but I did it. Only Problem I have with the game over all: You only go SS2 ONCE in whole game! Your best bet in the Pendiomonium room I Broly, just like his DU, he's always LSS.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 04:15 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 125664
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Way cool,somethings happened to my last post. /\
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:58 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126029
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I noticed, oh well, glitchs happen, good ones and bad ones. I can give an example for both; Good: I started a battle at Super Saiyan and was it for the whole battle , but I didn't even have that skill on! Bad: I was Super Buu with Vegeta, ya know when your in his gut, anyways he was at a white health bar and I was at an orange! I have no I idea how I won that battle! Damn I'm hardcore!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 13:58 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126204
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LOOLLL
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close