Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

how do ya get the saibamen/cell jrs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:11 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 133630
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Favourite:Trunks
Best with:Raditz(sounds stupid,but he has no ultimates,so you can add more attack and defence capsules on)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:30 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134229
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Favorite:Teen Gohan.
Best with: you guseed it Teen Gohan, I agree with you tom, Raditz dosen't have an ultimate attack, I beleieve EVERY person on the game should have an ulimate attack. Raditz should though remember on the first episode of DBZ, Raditz had this ball-thing-a-ma-bob in his hand. He said "Keep your eye on the birdie". I'm not sure if we saw what happened, but FUNimation and Atari could have made something up.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Z Warrior Posted at: 23:42 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134362
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know this is about DBZ and everything, but this is not the topic to be putting in your favorites. There are tons of them on this Forum, please put that in those.
Thank you,
Z Warrior
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:59 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134493
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(I agree Z Warrior...)

He says in Budokai 3,"Watch the Birdie!"(sounds cooler,and its a RED type Ki blast.Why are his Ki blasts so cool looking,cos they look like big spiked balls,and do a bit more damage than the other ones,probaly wanted to make him better)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ani kan0 Posted at: 20:18 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135974
ani kan0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
probly.......))
Im a member of team night elf and umm... o yeah the hyperwire team!!!!! o and team shiny zapdos yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! - and please join team ani kan0 please i need help mates-and ima member of the untouchables---// (O.o) (><) /_/_ Golem victory is ours!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:16 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136521
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
((i found out a peice of info...Because Nappa and Raditz have been as weak in the last 2 games,they decided to make Nappa AT LEAST a bit more powerful than Raditz,as in the cartoon,so they gave him an ultimate,what a cheese!))

(Just in case anyone reads this and asks for them))
Saibamen:Fight lvl 20's to 30's in Dragon Arena until Nappa breaks in.
Cell Jr.:Fight characters that are 30 lvls above yours until Piccolo breaks in.
Cell Games tournament:Fight lvl 52 Trunks and Tien until Cell breaks in.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 23:57 Mar26 2006 Post ID: 762332
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
The Ki blast's color, and form, is based on the energy created by the being. The Saiyan's energy blasts are similar due to their race....while other races/species use similar "Basic" attacks.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close