Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Golden Ozzaru: Dragonball Z Budoaki 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Broly Posted at: 11:19 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126053
Broly
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Golden Ozzaru Exists in Budoaki 3 his a secret charcter n i dont know how to get him, however i have a screenshot to prove that he exists. The link to the picture is www.dreddes.com/golden.jpg

Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
t0ms0nic Posted at: 13:49 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126187
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes,i am,but THAT was hand drawn.I've seen that picture a few times,and someone drew it,a VERY good drawer.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:32 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126253
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hold on a min,i went to a website VIA Google,and it seems its unlockable in the japanese version,with Pan and Bebi.Heres a way to fight it in the americain and English version.

Go to DragonArena,and pick Goku.He MUST be lvl 99.Fight ALL the lvl 99's and win.(it will work even if they are already killed)Then fight Omega Shenron again adn again until the monkey breaks in.It will show SS4 Goku,saying "Hey,are you ready for a real fight?",and then the screen goes black and Golden Ozzaru will appear!hes is VERY strong,and has the mouth beam attack,and his ultimate is Moon Cry,were he furiously smashes you around.He also has infinite Ki guages!Be warned,this is NOT easy!I fought him a little while ago.I tried 3 times,and he gives 999,999,900 exp!BASE!I was Breakthrough by the way.I equipped Vegito at one point,and Ozzaru crushing the earing looks AWESOME!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 15:07 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126300
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
When I do that, I gonna use a fusion, can you guess who?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 19:30 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126529
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gogeta?
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
sphinx99 Posted at: 09:06 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126910
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ssj4 gogeta
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
sphinx99 Posted at: 09:17 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126919
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:Hold on a min,i went to a website VIA Google,and it seems its unlockable in the japanese version,with Pan and Bebi.Heres a way to fight it in the americain and English version.

Go to DragonArena,and pick Goku.He MUST be lvl 99.Fight ALL the lvl 99's and win.(it will work even if they are already killed)Then fight Omega Shenron again adn again until the monkey breaks in.It will show SS4 Goku,saying "Hey,are you ready for a real fight?",and then the screen goes black and Golden Ozzaru will appear!hes is VERY strong,and has the mouth beam attack,and his ultimate is Moon Cry,were he furiously smashes you around.He also has infinite Ki guages!Be warned,this is NOT easy!I fought him a little while ago.I tried 3 times,and he gives 999,999,900 exp!BASE!I was Breakthrough by the way.I equipped Vegito at one point,and Ozzaru crushing the earing looks AWESOME!
Well i also went to a site via google and it seems that you have to complete vegetas du 5 times then complete it without conceding any damage or using super saiyan only ss4 and then fight omega shenron and golden oozaru will break in.
if you beleive that then i feel sorry for you
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:51 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 126951
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got the one i said to work.The one you said (which i tried) didn't seem to work,so your right on that one.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:10 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127912
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 10-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:Hold on a min,i went to a website VIA Google,and it seems its unlockable in the japanese version,with Pan and Bebi.Heres a way to fight it in the americain and English version.

Do you get to use the Golden Ozzaru in the game? I mean can you play as him?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 06:00 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128087
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think that is fake. you probably cant get him in the game. he would be way to big anyway
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:36 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128122
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Golden Ozzaru is avaible in the Japanese version.BUT!You can fight him in the Americain and English versions,its like he has 200% attack!He is VERY hard,and he has infinite Ki guages.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 05:49 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129230
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:Golden Ozzaru is avaible in the Japanese version.BUT!You can fight him in the Americain and English versions,its like he has 200% attack!He is VERY hard,and he has infinite Ki guages.
what the F**k ( sorrybout that mods)infinite ki????? 200% attack??? how do you fight him in the engish version??
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:25 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129404
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I said at the top.Get glasses if yuo can't read.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 14:32 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129707
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my goku is at level 83. looks like i need more time in dragon arena. i spend way tooo much time in DA with android 17
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:59 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129746
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can get 4 easy lvl ups in Goku's Dragon Universe.I'll list them here

1.Namek-Before the fight with Captian Ginyu,go around the middle island until you fly into a Namek Village Automatticaly and gain a lvl
2.Namek-After doing the last level up,go to Guru's house and you'll get a free lvl up.
3.Android-Before fighting Cell,go to Kami's lookout,and Goku will get 2 free lvl ups.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:44 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129914
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Or. . . . you could fight in Dragon Arena with We gotta power!!!!, fight opponents with high Com, put on item skills but don't use them, grapple often, and finish with either Dragonrush, Death-move, or Ultimte Attack. Do you best to counter, get the first attack, end the battle with high health and ki. Also fight in World Torny, ring outs will give points. Just win, you'll be fine.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:46 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129917
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 12-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:Golden Ozzaru is avaible in the Japanese version.BUT!You can fight him in the Americain and English versions,its like he has 200% attack!He is VERY hard,and he has infinite Ki guages.
I gotta see if I can get the Japanese version. I'll be able to get that monkey and learn some Japanese at the same time.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:50 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129996
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try this..Play his DU on Z3 and put the highest We Gotta Power!!!! there is and play. You will get about 170,000 or something like that exp everytime you win a fight.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:52 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 130074
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yeah, that's a good idea. Hopefully I'll be able re-power up my Vegeta. I screwed up making him. Com does nothing for you. I never use Item skills, except for vacine.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:02 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130306
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
...which Ability dosen't affect.Oh yeah,and Pan and Bebi are in the Japanese Version.If Pan had a voice for the game,why wasn't she in it??(im gonna snag the J.V soon,then i will kick some A$$!)
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 179072

Post Top
Click to close