Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

If Gotenkes went SS4. . .

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:36 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134206
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Do you think that if Goten and Trunks would hafta be SS4s to make SS4 Gotenkes? Or could Gotenkes just transform to SS4? Now tom, I have a question for you. Does Gogeta fuse with Gotenkes in your comic?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Z Warrior Posted at: 23:45 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134363
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The answer to your first question is - No, if you remember correctly, Goten and Trunks were at normal when they fused THEN they turned Super Saiyan. (This happened fighting Super Buu)

I do not know the answer to the second question.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:55 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134484
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(didn't any of you read it?)

Yes,they fuse cos its like DBAF,t0ms0nic style!The names different as well,its DBFM,Fusion madness.Im doing the next series,Villian Supreme,so its DBVS.Remeebr to read the comic in the General Chat section!

for the first question,to correct Z Warrior,they also tyrned SS3 by fusing as normal,but thats cos Gotenks is a fusion,don't know why Gogeta never went SS3...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:44 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134994
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 17-Apr-2005 Z Warrior said:The answer to your first question is - No, if you remember correctly, Goten and Trunks were at normal when they fused THEN they turned Super Saiyan. (This happened fighting Super Buu)

I do not know the answer to the second question.
Yes I remember that, BUT remember the last two episodes of GT? Goku and Vegeta were SS4, THEN they fused.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
ani kan0 Posted at: 06:50 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135214
ani kan0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya welll it would be a lot cooler if trunks and goten went ss4 then fused!!!!!!!!!!!

*potara earings?*
Im a member of team night elf and umm... o yeah the hyperwire team!!!!! o and team shiny zapdos yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! - and please join team ani kan0 please i need help mates-and ima member of the untouchables---// (O.o) (><) /_/_ Golem victory is ours!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:20 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135310
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Apr-2005 ani kan0 said:ya welll it would be a lot cooler if trunks and goten went ss4 then fused!!!!!!!!!!!

*potara earings?*
Maybe,maybe not.It depends on what you want or not.

*Potara earings are earings that combine two characters into one,like Vegito.with one exception,it's stronger but un-fuseable than a normal fusion,which is good*
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
SS5Gotenks Posted at: 12:03 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135371
SS5Gotenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya but they COULD do it tOm
No Game Can Beat My Desire Cuz Im Higher.........wait didn't DBZ:Budokai3 already???.......oops!
No Spamming, Dont Spam, And Report People Who Do
SS5Gotenks Posted at: 12:03 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135372
SS5Gotenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is my new name for ani kan0
No Game Can Beat My Desire Cuz Im Higher.........wait didn't DBZ:Budokai3 already???.......oops!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:05 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135374
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Am i the only one thta noitced this,but does Potara give the fusion a opposite name to their original fusion name?Gogeta becomes Vegeto,and Gotenks would become Trunkten.
SS5Gotenks Posted at: 12:14 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135384
SS5Gotenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o ya good point tOm
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:18 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135392
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Americain say Vegito,which i usually confuse with,and England calls it Vegeto.(where does the "i" come from?Neither Goku or Vegeta have "i" in their names"
SS5Gotenks Posted at: 15:53 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135741
SS5Gotenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya im american but i still call it vegito i dont no y??** lol anyonee on? except tOm lol that rymes!!!!!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:03 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136493
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im on at least 6 hours every day,and im breaking the record in the following week.Anyway,not everyone goes on every day,but i do.
SS5Gotenks Posted at: 06:57 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 136976
SS5Gotenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya i mostly do but i have annoying sisters (no fair!) and thay go on a lot so i cant go on 6 hours a day!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:52 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137373
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have 2 annoying sisters,and a brother,so you've got it easy
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:46 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141954
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have an annoying sister that is like three.
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 18:04 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142049
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Guys I dont know if you noticed but you said Gotenkes instead of Gotenks!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:36 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142079
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Apr-2005 t0ms0nic said:(didn't any of you read it?)

Yes,they fuse cos its like DBAF,t0ms0nic style!The names different as well,its DBFM,Fusion madness.Im doing the next series,Villian Supreme,so its DBVS.Remeebr to read the comic in the General Chat section!

for the first question,to correct Z Warrior,they also tyrned SS3 by fusing as normal,but thats cos Gotenks is a fusion,don't know why Gogeta never went SS3...
That was not correcting my answer, it was simply adding on to my answer. Correcting an answer is giving different info. Not saying "they also did this"
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 20:08 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143156
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 09:47 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147170
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think this thing is going off topic.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close