Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Could Goku be the Legendary Super Saiyan?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:38 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143222
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok look at this, Goku reached every Super Saiyan level naturally, while Brolly went Super Saiyan and then what I think was Ultra Super Saiyan(Super Buff form). But who went Super Saiyan first, Brolly or Goku? I say Goku cause of the Frezia battle, But Brolly might have been Super Saiyan when he wasn't under his dad's control. I also think Brolly might have had the poteintal to go Super Saiyan when he was born, after all he had a power level of 10,000 when he was one-day-old! Goku(Kakarot at the time) was born with a power level of 2. I gotta know what you think.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the_ff_master Posted at: 05:40 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143372
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought Legendary Super Saiyans were another breed of saiyans because in Broly's DU if you go to West City Vegeta say's "W-what is he could it be....HE'S A LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!!! He'll destroys us... He'll desroy us all The Legendary Super Saiyans were
unstopable!"(presses pause) See he say's The Legendary Super Saiyan"s" which is pularal which obviously means more than one.... Another bit of evidence i have is that when he goes Legedary he had Greeny/Yellowy hair instead of gold.

So thats what I think.

Oh and before i forget you know Gohan,when Old Kai said he will be stronger than SSJ3 Goku if it had been compleated (which it wasn't) I held an experiment:Go into practice mode and chose Gohan and make sure he had Elder Kai Unlock Ability on then pick anyone else it doesn't matter,and any arena go Mystic Gohan with full Ki so you have full power you should have 136% on attack/strength.
Next pause and select "Reselect Characters" and pick Goku with SSJ3 go into battle(practice mode)and go into SSJ3 and then charge your Ki up to max just like you did with Gohan BUT DO NOT GO SSJ4!!!! Because when your SSJ3 Goku you will notice he will have only 131% wich means allthough the Mystic thing wasn't complete he is still stronger then SSJ3 Goku then you can go SSJ4 Goku and he will have 144% and just practice...

Smile
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:57 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144028
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
You were right about the attack thing.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:35 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144750
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes he was,and Goku is one of the Legendary Super Saiyans.Remeber what Vegeta says during the Freiza Saga in the cartoon?He notices Goku was the Legendary Super Saiyan that comes back every 1000 years,even if he dies.Broly was Legendary because he was Super Saiyan when he was first born.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:31 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144875
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah and If you rem. Trunks can go USS too and he does.
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:50 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 145083
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
True.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
yo-shamanking Posted at: 07:11 May08 2005 Post ID: 155716
yo-shamanking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Legandary sayains get there power from the things around his wrist

My latest signature :D
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:03 May08 2005 Post ID: 155758
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WRONG!

Broly is a powerful Super Saiyan because he was one when he was first born.He had a power lvl of 10,000 when he was first born,and it continued to rise as he grew older.When he was old enough,his father,Paragus,took him to Earth to defeat Goku.After beating Vegeta,Gohan,Piccolo and every other Z Fighter,Goku came.Broly went insane and tore off the ring around his head,which let his father control him.This let Broly go to full power and become Super Saiyan 1.After Goku sent him down to nothing,Broly became the Legendary Super Saiyan.He had a big advantage over Goku,until Vegeta,Gohan and Piccolo come in and cause a distraction,while Goku prepares the Spirit Bomb.After it hit,Broly got harshly hurt,and fled the battle zone,so he could recover and come back one day.This is the movie 10 story.Here is movie 12...Broly comes back,still being LSS,and starts destroying everything.This is after Goku beats Kid Buu,in between the 10 year change.After a while,Vegeta,Trunks and Piccolo come and fight Broly,but fail and all escape with their lives.Broly destroys Earth some more.After a while,Gohan turns up,which Broly beats up,and trys to finish with a Gigantic Meteor,which Gohan barly survives.Finally,Goku truns up,and starts fighting Broly as SS2.After a while,he becomes SS3,and the fight really starts heating up.After more abttling,Goten turns up,with Vegeta,Trunks,Piccolo,Tien and Yamcha,all causing distractions for Broly,apart from Goten and Gohan,who are loading up a big kamehameha with Goku.After fully charged,they let it fire,and it destroys Broly,and the Dragonballs do all the work as usual after that.This is the story of the movies.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:38 May08 2005 Post ID: 155988
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
T0m, Paragus didn't take Broly to Earth. Here's what really happened. Paragus took a small group of soldiers to Earth to find Vegeta. Paragus wanted to take Vegeta of to a new planet to make New Vegeta. Goku, Krillin, Gohan, Roshi, and Trunks came along too. Paragus took them to the planet where he knew a comet would come through and destroy it. When Paragus introduced everyone to Broly(Broly was told by Paragus to help Vegeta find the SS who was destroying the universe Quadrent by Quadrent), When Broly saw Goku, he(Broly) got ****** off. Paragus didn't know why, the reason Broly had the headband was so Paragus could control his power. Broly was pure evil(or at least he went insane), Paragus figured out why Broly got ****** when he saw Goku, he figured out that they were born on the same day. then it's basically what you said T0m.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:12 May08 2005 Post ID: 156157
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh yeah,i forgot the stupid story line part...They always take a long time to explain...i usually find it better to just skip to the point.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 14:27 May08 2005 Post ID: 156194
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I coundn't help telling it.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 00:20 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762358
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
That's Ok......The movie is intense no matter how you tell it.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Brojenks Posted at: 13:12 Sep10 2010 Post ID: 2899635
Brojenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im a huge DBZ fan..GT sux balls. anyways. Goku was a Super Saiyan as was vegeta when they fought broly. ultra Super saiyan was the form that they all had ie, goku, trunks, vegeta. now heres the thing remember what vegeta told trunks about the Ultra SSJ form. it was great for all out power, but it lacks in speed. and all of them was in control of their forms. Broly was very weak in his normal form. even paragas said that to vegeta when they was searching for the LSSJ. but when broly started turning LSSJ he was getting clobbered by goku and it didnt hurt him at all. Kakarot was legendary for making it to SSJ, but Broly was the Legendary Super Saiyan form.the greenish tint to the hair and Aura. goku had the golden aura. also if you remember the Broly movie broly turned into a SSJ when he protected himself and paragas from the planet being destroyed. white eyes greenish hair. baby SSJ. proby would have been a good match for frieza.lol.
Brojenks Posted at: 13:22 Sep10 2010 Post ID: 2899641
Brojenks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude did you even watch the movie or you just making up crap as you go? your story is so wrong it gave me a head ache reading it.

paragas wanted revenge for Vegeta trying to kill him and his son. he made a fake planet vegeta for vegeta to get killed on when the comet collided with it with Vegeta on it. it just so happened that Kakarot was with vegeta. anyways.vegeta piccolo and gohan with trunks was no distraction for broly and if you would have even read the manga or watched the real movie you would have seen that during the battle Broly's power increased. the only reason goku beat Broly was because the Z fighters gave goku their energy and i think it was BS. and goku didnt use a spirit bomb on broly he used a uppercut to the gut(cheap BS but goku had to win) the explosion of power from Broly sent him to earth and he crashed then froze in the mountians. the only reason broly woke up in the second movie was because of Goten crying like a baby over some food. go back watch the movies and i swear if you even mention bio broly you should go choke yourself.
momoflyer6 Posted at: 00:12 Feb10 2011 Post ID: 2962920
momoflyer6
+
+
yeah i agree with brojenks story i watched both the movies.
and goku is NOT THE Legendary Super saiyan. he was legendary to transform into a supersaiyan form, but he was not the true Legend. Broly has the greener aurora becasue he is the legend.

Pokemon HG Friend code:3438 7507 5731 my name:josh aka momoflyer6
watch all episodes of Dragon ball Z free! http://dballzepisode.blogspot.com
Come to my popular DBZ thread http://forums.supercheats.c...c=115649
stay beautiful! keep playin!
Keyblade21 Posted at: 17:29 Mar30 2011 Post ID: 2982822
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
+
Momo is correct. I thought Goku could have been a legendary super saiyan because i was reading about the frieza battle where goku transforms and several people said he was a legendary super saiyan, but he cant be legendary because he has more super saiyan forms where as broly only had REGULAR super saiyan and LEGENDARY super saiyan. goku only has SS1 - SS4

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
pokechu11 Posted at: 16:12 Jul05 2011 Post ID: 3031538
pokechu11
+
+
in dragon ball how does the fight start between guko and omega shenron?
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:17 Jul28 2012 Post ID: 3133491
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
gotenks ssj4 legendaryy saiyan?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:40 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177571
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Broly wasn't in the manga. In my opinion, everything after Frieza's defeat was somewhat meaningless. Began and ended with Frieza as the antagonist and Goku as the protagonist. According the legend, the original, there is only one super saiyan every thousand years. Frieza ruled the Saiyans, Frieza kills them off because it's been about a thousand years, Goku survives, becomes super saiyan and defeats Frieza... Yeah, it's Goku. Broly is just a non-canonical character made up for the movies.. He has no role in the manga, show, or story line. He's fun to watch, though. The rise of Gohan against Cell was also pretty cool, but if you want to make sense out of the story at all then you pretty much have to stop watching before future Trunks appears and the show goes SS happy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
jarra774 Posted at: 22:53 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177573
jarra774
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Broly wasn't in the manga. In my opinion, everything after Frieza's defeat was somewhat meaningless. Began and ended with Frieza as the antagonist and Goku as the protagonist. According the legend, the original, there is only one super saiyan every thousand years. Frieza ruled the Saiyans, Frieza kills them off because it's been about a thousand years, Goku survives, becomes super saiyan and defeats Frieza... Yeah, it's Goku. Broly is just a non-canonical character made up for the movies.. He has no role in the manga, show, or story line. He's fun to watch, though. The rise of Gohan against Cell was also pretty cool, but if you want to make sense out of the story at all then you pretty much have to stop watching before future Trunks appears and the show goes SS happy.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close