Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Hold on

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 11:47 May02 2005 Post ID: 149984
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
If cell never used spirit bomb in the show how come it's in the game? and fat buu never used angry exploushun in the show and kid buu never used warp kamehameha in the show and i don't think bardock used spirit of saiyans in the movie i could be wroung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goku you foiled my plans for too long! now that ss 4 vegeta and i merged we are now ss 4 baby vegeta! the strongest being in the universe!!! :shoots a revenge death ball and destroys the earth:
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:17 May02 2005 Post ID: 150010
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Its NOT supposed to have anything to do with the show.Like #16 NEVER used Hell Flash,but they put it in so he could have a col ultimate.They are there just to make the game intresting.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 12:29 May02 2005 Post ID: 150017
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
O,ok thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------Goku you foiled my plans for too long! now that ss 4 vegeta and i merged we are now ss 4 baby vegeta! the strongest being in the universe!!! :shoots a revenge death ball and destroys the earth:
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:37 May02 2005 Post ID: 150022
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No prob
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Z Warrior Posted at: 18:14 May02 2005 Post ID: 150289
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Topic closed because the question has been answered.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 196362

Post Top
Click to close