Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Story reenactments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tenshinhan Posted at: 09:30 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 188827
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can somebody please tell me how to get SR 6 and 9?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tenshinhan Posted at: 06:47 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190537
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
anyone here?
jay da dragon Posted at: 09:04 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192548
jay da dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First of all what is SR?
Y.A.O.B.J.D.D. if you just read that it means You Are Owned By Jay Da Dragon
t0ms0nic Posted at: 09:30 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192588
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Story Re-enactments.Heres 6 and 9...

6:Yamcha VS Dr.Gero.

When on red HP,use Senzu bean,then just fight as normal.

9:Vegeta VS Perfect Cell.

Equip Super Saiyan and Final Flash,and use it against Cell once.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 02:14 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762435
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Story Reenactments

01. Piccolo Vs. Raditz: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe: successfully use the "Special Beam Cannon" attack on Raditz.

02. Tien Vs. Nappa: In Tien's Dragon Universe; successfully use the "Ki Blast Cannon" attack on Nappa.

03. Kid Gohan Vs. Nappa: In Kid Gohan's Dargon Universe; successfully use the "Masenko" attack on Nappa.

04. Krillin Vs. Frieza: In Krillin's Dragon Universe: successfully use the "Destructo Disc" attack on Freiza while he is in his second form.

05. Goku Vs. Frieza: In Goku's Dragon Universe: transform into Super Saiyan at the begining of the fight; then win.

06. Yamcha Vs. Dr. Gero: In Yamcha's Dragon Universe; place the "Senzu Bean" in your skill tray. Wait until your Health Gauge reaches "Orange" during your battle with Dr. Gero. Activate the "Senzu Bean" by holding the guard button (X), and tapping/pressing down twice.

07. Piccolo Vs. Cell: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe: "Fuse with Kami" during the battle with Cell.

08. Vegeta Vs. Cell: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you must defeat Cell (the FIRST time you battle him) with more than a "Half-Green" Health gauge.

09. Vegeta Vs. Cell: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan AND successfully use the "Final Flash" attack during the SECOND battle with Cell.

10. Teen Gohan Vs. Goku: In Teen Gohan's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan AND defeat Goku.

11. Teen Gohan Vs. Cell: In Teen Gohan's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan 2 AND defeat "Perfect" Cell" with the "Father-Son Kamehameha" attack.

12. Vegeta Vs. Majin Buu: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you will be "Majin Vegeta" during this stage. Simply fill all seven Ki gauges, and defeat Majin Buu with the "Final Explosion" attack. PLEASE NOTE: You MUST win the power-struggle in order to successfully use this attack!!!

13. Goku Vs. Majin Buu: In Goku's Dragon Universe; you will begin this battle as Super Saiyan 3. All you have to do,is win this battle in the same "Form" (S.S.3) you started it.

14. Piccolo Vs. Super Buu: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe; all you need to do, is take longer than sixty-seconds to defeat Super Buu. It will give Kid Trunks, and Goten, enough time to Fuse. I highly recommend using the "Dragon Rush" attacks....they "eat-up" time.

15. Gohan Vs. Super Buu: In Gohan's Dragon Universe; defeat Super Buu AFTER unlocking/activating the "Elder Kai Unlock Ability" technique.

16. Goku Vs. Kid Buu: In Goku's Dragon Universe; beat Kid Buu using the "Super Spirit Bomb" attack. In order to use this attack, you MUST have the following items in you skill tray: Kaioken, Super Saiyan, and Spirit Bomb. You DO NOT need to win the power-struggle, but this attack MUST defeat him.

17. Vegeta Vs. Goku: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe: defeat Goku using "Super Saiyan 4". This will be the last time you will battle Goku (NOT "Majin Vegeta").

18. S.S.4 Gogeta Vs. Omega Shenron: In Goku's Dragon Universe; wait until Omega Shenron's health gauge is "green",then use the "100x Big Bang Kamehameha" attack to defeat him.

19. Broly Vs. Gohan: In Broly's Dragon Universe: The SECOND TIME you go through it, use the "Gigantic Meteor" attack. You don't need to defeat Gohan with this attack, just use it at some point during the battle.

20. Uub Vs. Goku: In Uub's Dragon Universe; use the "Ki Cannon" attack during your first battle with Goku.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close