Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

cell jr. and saibamen

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fire123 Posted at: 20:15 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207739
fire123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there an easy way to get nappa or piccolo break in thae dragon arena? And a stupid question, how do u become a moderator? plz tell me.
I am Super Saiyan 5 Gohan and I will DEFEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anime_fan Posted at: 20:53 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207756
anime_fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got cell jr and saibamen yesterday.saibamen-use a level 13 through 20 character and keep fighting level 32 videl in dragon arena until nappa breaks in (dont use nappa to beat videl) cell jr.-use a level 36 character and fight level 66 majin(fat)buu and keep fighting him until piccolo breaks in also dragon arena (dont use piccolo to fight fat majin buu) I just joined this as a member yesterday so i dont know wat or how to become a moderator
Namio the Hedgehog Posted at: 10:02 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208130
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To become a modarator,you'll have to wait about 5 or something months until the next Mod application system appears.
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Z Warrior Posted at: 23:21 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215712
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool, im back.. and first thing i notice is: topics getting off-topic! Anyway, topic closed; question answered.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 196362

Post Top
Click to close