Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

HELP vol2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ssj500 Posted at: 03:56 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 227968
ssj500
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here you can continue where HELP!! left..
by the way has the budokai3 eny difrens?
i mean there are difrent pictures like one in page, in mine BD3
i have ssj4 Goku and i the background there is brolly, cooler
Does it make eny difrents? like unlocking characters..
thanks!
-------------------------------------
say what say you
see that see you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ssj500 Posted at: 04:15 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 227970
ssj500
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you give me full
description about how you
find/unlock brolly, i don't
have luck unlocking that
character, it's pain in the ***
description would be helpful,
so i can compere it to what
i have done, and perhaps finally
unlock that massive syan
--------------------------
PS: i would like to read it
written in your own words..
not just copy/paste
someone else cheat
i would like know
at least these things:
------------------------------
1. Hwo many times you go trouch Goku's Du ?
2. Did you chat whit Hercule/Tien or both ?
3. Where you find Kibitoshin ?
--------------------------------
say what say you
see that see you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xyber Posted at: 05:53 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228020
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The information below was pulled out of my walkthrough, so that makes it my 'own' words...

Broly: When in Goku's D.U for at least the second time and in
the Majin Buu saga, at a point Gohan will be absorbed by
Super Buu, now head to the new red dot, but don't fight
Super Buu yet, search to the West for a scene with
Kibitoshin titled 'Mountains' (use R1/Ki search it helps a
lot), after your chat with Kibitoshin go and beat Super Buu
inside and out, after you have done this a new red dot will
appear, but this time it's Broly, figth and defeat him to
unlock him.
Sighs...
ssj500 Posted at: 08:23 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228089
ssj500
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks Xyber!
Can i fight brolly whit Gohan(adult)? as well
like in happen in movies
say what say you
see that see you
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 09:35 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228148
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
No only with goku
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
serenade Posted at: 14:49 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244149
serenade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if xyber is in here ya dont need my help
voices in my head! make them go away! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS KERRY!!!!!!
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 17:51 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246868
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 29-Jun-2005 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:No only with goku
That's not true, I've faught him with Gohan(Adult), you do something with Kibito-kai, then you fight kid Buu, not super, kid. after that Gohan has an objective in the mountians. It's Brolly Gohan sais "Huh? Could this be the super saiyan the future Trunks worned us about?" You then fight Brolly.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 17:54 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246875
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's a bit strange though,did Trunks REALLY warn them,or did they just throw it in while making the game?

You can fight Broly as...Gohan,Goku,Vegeta,and Piccolo.To fight him as Piccolo,you need to occur EVERY special event in EACH Saga,meaning a lot of searching,and a lot of Ki searching at the same time.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 23:58 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249896
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On budokai 3 in memories of supporters one of them say's something like this
"Before trunks went back to the future he warned the z warriors of a mysterious saiyan"

and here is another one from memories of supporters which is funny

"WIN! WIN! WIN! SAIBAMAN!"
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 03:03 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250159
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok then...It proves that there MUST be a way to get their DU's,either that,or im going haywire for a while,because after hearing all those voice data's,it makes me believe they have one.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 01:20 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762393
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
01. Piccolo Vs. Raditz: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe: successfully use the "Special Beam Cannon" attack on Raditz.

02. Tien Vs. Nappa: In Tien's Dragon Universe; successfully use the "Ki Blast Cannon" attack on Nappa.

03. Kid Gohan Vs. Nappa: In Kid Gohan's Dargon Universe; successfully use the "Masenko" attack on Nappa.

04. Krillin Vs. Frieza: In Krillin's Dragon Universe: successfully use the "Destructo Disc" attack on Freiza while he is in his second form.

05. Goku Vs. Frieza: In Goku's Dragon Universe: transform into Super Saiyan at the begining of the fight; then win.

06. Yamcha Vs. Dr. Gero: In Yamcha's Dragon Universe; place the "Senzu Bean" in your skill tray. Wait until your Health Gauge reaches "Orange" during your battle with Dr. Gero. Activate the "Senzu Bean" by holding the guard button (X), and tapping/pressing down twice.

07. Piccolo Vs. Cell: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe: "Fuse with Kami" during the battle with Cell.

08. Vegeta Vs. Cell: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you must defeat Cell (the FIRST time you battle him) with more than a "Half-Green" Health gauge.

09. Vegeta Vs. Cell: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan AND successfully use the "Final Flash" attack during the SECOND battle with Cell.

10. Teen Gohan Vs. Goku: In Teen Gohan's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan AND defeat Goku.

11. Teen Gohan Vs. Cell: In Teen Gohan's Dragon Universe; you must become a Super Saiyan 2 AND defeat "Perfect" Cell" with the "Father-Son Kamehameha" attack.

12. Vegeta Vs. Majin Buu: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe; you will be "Majin Vegeta" during this stage. Simply fill all seven Ki gauges, and defeat Majin Buu with the "Final Explosion" attack.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST win the power-struggle in order to successfully use this attack!!!

13. Goku Vs. Majin Buu: In Goku's Dragon Universe; you will begin this battle as Super Saiyan 3. All you have to do, is win this battle in the same "Form" (S.S.3) you started it.

14. Piccolo Vs. Super Buu: In Piccolo's Dragon Universe; all you need to do, is take longer than sixty-seconds to defeat Super Buu. It will give Kid Trunks, and Goten, enough time to Fuse. I highly recommend using the "Dragon Rush" attacks....they "eat-up" time.

15. Gohan Vs. Super Buu: In Gohan's Dragon Universe; defeat Super Buu AFTER unlocking/activating the "Elder Kai Unlock Ability" technique.

16. Goku Vs. Kid Buu: In Goku's Dragon Universe; beat Kid Buu using the "Super Spirit Bomb" attack. In order to use this attack, you MUST have the following items in you skill tray: Kaioken, Super Saiyan, and Spirit Bomb. You DO NOT need to win the power-struggle, but this attack MUST defeat him.

17. Vegeta Vs. Goku: In Vegeta's Dragon Universe: defeat Goku using "Super Saiyan 4". This will be the last time you will battle Goku (NOT "Majin Vegeta").

18. S.S.4 Gogeta Vs. Omega Shenron: In Goku's Dragon Universe; wait until Omega Shenron's health gauge is "green", then use the "100x Big Bang Kamehameha" attack to defeat him.

19. Broly Vs. Gohan: In Broly's Dragon Universe: The SECOND TIME you go through it, use the "Gigantic Meteor" attack. You don't need to defeat Gohan with this attack, just use it at some point during the battle.

20. Uub Vs. Goku: In Uub's Dragon Universe; use the "Ki Cannon" attack during your first battle with Goku.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close