Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

dbz budokai 3 question

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ConStanTin Posted at: 08:04 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219679
ConStanTin
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys I got a question.I have this game since friday.But I dont understand several things. For example,,I get to defeat super buu with picollo.I had all 7 dragonballs.Shenlong gives me the breaktrough,but I cant use it ?? Cant find it anywhere.Same with Goku,,I get to defeat kid buu with spirit bomb,,it says I got spirit bomb,,I fight Uub,,win,,the game is over,,and then when I chose Goku in practice,,I dont have the spirit bomb ability,,nor Uub ?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
marielue5 Posted at: 15:26 Apr28 2008 Post ID: 2219971
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
[right][/right]This topic needs to be moved here.

http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?forum=174

And with your breakthrough question, what you need to do is when you first get on the game, like to the main screen, go to the edit charicters capsols place, and put breakthrough on the guy you want to have it.

Also there is a trick to breakthrough, lets say you beat the game and have all 7 dragonballs, shenron appears but you dont like the breakthrough he gives you, like you want breakthrough for a different charicter, well just pull out your memory card and put it back in and a new list of charicters that can learn breakthrough will appear, keep doing this process till the right list of charicters you want to learn breakthrough appears.

IMPORTANT: Pull out your memory card when your at shenron and the list appears, not any other time in the game, specially when the game is saving or loading, again dont pull it out when the game is saving or loading.

I hope this info helped you.

« Last edited by marielue5 on Apr 28th 2008 »
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

cheating-is-good Posted at: 00:18 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220650
cheating-is-good
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Moved it shall be...
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:05 Jun02 2012 Post ID: 3116713
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you get hercule?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:28 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3171180
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hay guys to unlock broly beforeyou fight buu\kid for the last time talk to every one theThumbs Upn it should pop up after beating buum
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:37 Jul02 2013 Post ID: 3256760
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[video][video][video][video][video][img][img][img][img][img][list]
  • [list]
  • [list]
  • [list]
  • [url][url][url][url][url][url][center][center][center][center][center][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][strike][strike][strike][strike][strike][strike][strike][strike]ViolinWiseguyThinkSilencedSickShhhDroolLiarRockSaluteDancingCoolBrick WallBounceShameSmileThumbs UpDohPrayNot TalkingEvilEhAnxiousApplauseWhistle [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/strike] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/center] [/center] [/center] [/center] [/center] [/url] [/url] [/url] [/url] [/url] [/url]
  • [/list]
    [/list]
    [/list]
    [/list] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/video] [/video] [/video] [/video] [/video]
    Forum Guest Posted at: 04:01 Mar30 2014 Post ID: 3313189
    Forum Guest
    Forum Guest
    How do you get Uub
    Forum Guest Posted at: 13:53 Dec31 2014 Post ID: 3365922
    Forum Guest
    Forum Guest
    ConStanTin said:Hey guys I got a question.I have this game since friday.But I dont understand several things. For example,,I get to defeat super buu with picollo.I had all 7 dragonballs.Shenlong gives me the breaktrough,but I cant use it ?? Cant find it anywhere.Same with Goku,,I get to defeat kid buu with spirit bomb,,it says I got spirit bomb,,I fight Uub,,win,,the game is over,,and then when I chose Goku in practice,,I dont have the spirit bomb ability,,nor Uub ?

For break through you must not have any skills listed then you will be able to pick breakthrough. once you fight uub and games over, in dragon universe you should be able to
    do uubs story mode but if its not there, I cant help you but if you dont have anything to
    do at home, go on google and type, www.DBZ.TV
    then you can watch all dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt episodes ever made in the
    whole world in english plus all movies ever made.

hope this helped you a bit later.

ps. your the first person i ever answered a quistion with Dbz fan person out.
    Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
    REPLY IN THIS THREAD
    Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
    Username: 
    Password:   
    Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
    Click to close