Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is comming out !!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
superman4u Posted at: 15:21 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919300
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 12-Jul-2006 IluvMajinBuu said:ok iwant 2 kno something, and OLNY tell me if u kno wat u r talkin about, do transformations count as separate characters
Yeah they do. 130 with transformations. Which is 40 more than the previous game. So there are still MANY plenty characters not including trans as well.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
D B Z Posted at: 04:21 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 920534
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
INTGAME TRANS. that maens trns. not included . it has 100 charectors not 130. and stop making fun of chichi .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 15:44 Jul14 2006 Post ID: 923552
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 13-Jul-2006 D B Z said:INTGAME TRANS. that maens trns. not included . it has 100 charectors not 130. and stop making fun of chichi .
100, 130 same difference. 40 new characters with trans, didn't really realise that they were going to be that many more in.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

superman4u Posted at: 14:00 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 925175
superman4u
+
+
On 13-Jul-2006 D B Z said:INTGAME TRANS. that maens trns. not included . it has 100 charectors not 130. and stop making fun of chichi .
I know they have in game transformations in it, but you can also choose what form you want to enter the level in. From there you can decrease or increase.

So the creators are counting the transformations as characters. So there will be a 130 characters with transformations, and about 90-100 characters without transformations.

Do you get that?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
super craig Posted at: 14:31 Jul16 2006 Post ID: 926797
super craig
+
+
I get the part about the first thing but what about the...

Do u reckon they would have still counted them as seperate characters even if u wouldn't have been able to use their level beforehand?

D B Z Posted at: 01:59 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 927931
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2006 superman4u said:I know they have in game transformations in it, but you can also choose what form you want to enter the level in. From there you can decrease or increase.

So the creators are counting the transformations as characters. So there will be a 130 characters with transformations, and about 90-100 characters without transformations.

Do you get that?
I got that a long time ago , but thats what i ment when i said theres 100 charectors not 130 . DON'T TAKE A WHOLE DAY TO REPLY THIS TIME !

« Last edited by D B Z on Jul 17th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 13:56 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 928969
super craig
+
+
To be honest i don't see what there is to reply to expect the fact that i guess it depends on whether ur think that they count or don't in the end its really ur own preference.

D B Z Posted at: 22:30 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 930437
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
blah , blah , blah . can we just get more actual info before bt100 comes out !!!!!!!!!!
super craig Posted at: 13:25 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 931404
super craig
+
+
Fair enough more info it is, there will be 5 special attacks as opposed to the 3 that Tenkaichi had.

D B Z Posted at: 16:11 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 931820
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh , that's pretty cool . that's the kinda thing i thought this topic would be about .
superman4u Posted at: 18:22 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 932103
superman4u
+
+
Yeah, and with every transformation people might have different moves.

Such as Goku. On SSJ1 he might have spirit bomb, and on SSj2 he might like Super Dragon Fist, or Super Spirit bomb. Something like that.

D B Z Posted at: 09:57 Jul19 2006 Post ID: 933063
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it would be cool if goku had spirit bomb , ssgoku absorb spirit bomb (movie # 7 ) ,ss2goku warp kamehameha , ss3goku super dragon fist , ss4 goku 9tailed dragonfist

« Last edited by D B Z on Jul 19th 2006 »
superman4u Posted at: 11:09 Jul19 2006 Post ID: 933204
superman4u
+
+
SS4 should have his 10x Kamehameha move.

SS4 gogeta should have his 100x big bang Kamehameha

D B Z Posted at: 16:36 Jul19 2006 Post ID: 933755
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what if he had both ? (yes 9 tailed dragonfist is a real move , i saw it on dbgt )
super craig Posted at: 15:30 Jul20 2006 Post ID: 935724
super craig
+
+
On 18-Jul-2006 superman4u said:Yeah, and with every transformation people might have different moves.

Such as Goku. On SSJ1 he might have spirit bomb, and on SSj2 he might like Super Dragon Fist, or Super Spirit bomb. Something like that.
As the characters change their techniques will as well, i'm sure i read/heard it somewhere.

« Last edited by super craig on Jul 23rd 2006 »

D B Z Posted at: 13:18 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 939921
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that's exactly what superman4u said !
super craig Posted at: 07:38 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941064
super craig
+
+
He said might and i was confirming that they definatly had said that the techniques would change as the characters did, in short backing his point up, there is a difference.

But just to make it clearer i've reworded that post to get rid of any confusion.

« Last edited by super craig on Jul 23rd 2006 »

the saiyan kid Posted at: 18:07 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 945052
the saiyan kid
+
+
man you guys discuss unimportant stuff.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
super craig Posted at: 12:46 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946363
super craig
+
+
I beg to differ, i think that the techniques in the game are important.

D B Z Posted at: 02:30 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968645
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
More info already !!!! save the chat for generall boreds ! only facts please :/ .
Displaying Page 11 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close