Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

tenkaichi 2 info.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 01:10 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987771
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I know i saw him, not Kabito Kai, but Kibito himself.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superman4u Posted at: 05:55 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987982
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Hey saiyan kid that looks pretty cool. I think it might be the story mode too. I can't freaking wait!!

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 11:39 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988674
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Same here, 2 months and 17 days!!!!.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

the saiyan kid Posted at: 17:12 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989285
the saiyan kid
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeah it's gonna be sweet.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
superman4u Posted at: 14:45 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990895
superman4u
+
+
I just hope they actually make it a bit hard to unlock characters, and beat some people.

And harder to do some ultimates, but when you do, do the ultimate correctly, we shouldn't have to continuely press the analog buttons to get the full damage. It should automatically do it. Because I so hated mashign the analog buttons in B3. It sucked because I only pulled of the ultimated once or twice.

« Last edited by superman4u on Aug 15th 2006 »

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
the saiyan kid Posted at: 14:50 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990904
the saiyan kid
+
+
on this gamespot article says that story mode has been estimated to take
60 hours to beat,thats 2 and 1/2 days.
sup.my myspace profile.

D B Z Posted at: 19:04 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991384
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Aug-2006 superman4u said:I just hope they actually make it a bit hard to unlock characters, and beat some people.

And harder to do some ultimates, but when you do, do the ultimate correctly, we shouldn't have to continuely press the analog buttons to get the full damage. It should automatically do it. Because I so hated mashign the analog buttons in B3. It sucked because I only pulled of the ultimated once or twice.
Actually , I think for Goku's Spirit Bomb you should have to do that kind of thing to make it big and then do something else to turn it into the Super spirit bomb . It should also take a while to power up the moves to make it more chalenging . Like you start the ultimate move then press the tag team button and firght as someone else until the ultimate is ready . and S.S4 Baby Vageta . can you give me a link to were you saw Kabito ?

« Last edited by D B Z on Aug 15th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 00:41 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 991828
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
That tag team idea you just said sounds like fun, i do hope they put it in the game, and like i told Sujith, it's taking longer then expected.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 16:51 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995205
superman4u
+
+
What's taking longer than expected? And 60 hrs? Holy freak. Now that is a good game. =P.. And I also am excited about tag team. But it's basically the same thing as in B2. Like when you were goten you got to tag in trunks. And when you were goku, you got to tag in Vegeta.

super craig Posted at: 17:20 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995293
super craig
+
+
On 11-Aug-2006 superman4u said:You have to buy the demo.

And info doesn't come so fast. They release info like once a month or something. Not everyday
Yeah they just give u enough info to keep u excited.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

super craig Posted at: 17:21 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995299
super craig
+
+
On 15-Aug-2006 superman4u said:I just hope they actually make it a bit hard to unlock characters, and beat some people.

As much as i would like it to be harder to unlock characters the sheer number of characters in the game will probably mean that it will be the same or maybe even easier.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 22:58 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 995998
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
I hope it won't be easy to unlick the characters, i love challenging games.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

super craig Posted at: 07:49 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996330
super craig
+
+
On 17-Aug-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:I hope it won't be easy to unlick the characters, i love challenging games.
Me too, maybe they will make the good characters harder to unlock than the not so good characters.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:34 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996936
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Yeah, and check out what i found.

The latest addition to the Dragon Ball Z gaming family looks to satisfy the hardcore and casual fans alike. Presentation is as crisp and bombastic, with characters looking more like their animated counterparts than ever before. And if you include all of the characters? transformations (some have up to three different forms), DBZ: BT 2 features over 120 playable fighters.

Developer Namco Bandai pledges that the camera from the first game has been totally revamped ? always a tricky endeavor when you incorporate land, air, and underwater battles. Plus, players can alter the battlefield when using super powered up moves. We saw one character fly up into space and blast a crater into the side of the planet. When he returned to the battlefield, the once sunny, green landscape had been changed into a volcanic wasteland.

The new story mode apparently lasts up to 50 hours with 200 battles to complete. Players will fly around with a posse of two, stopping at towns to buy items and fight standard goons to build experience and money. Once they feel up to the task they can initiate boss battles to progress the story.

Sadly, there are no online battles, but players can obtain a password that?s linked to their custom character and then post it online. Others can then input the code and take on an AI version of your character.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 14:02 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996972
superman4u
+
+
"The new story mode apparently lasts up to 50 hours with 200 battles to complete. Players will fly around with a posse of two, stopping at towns to buy items and fight standard goons to build experience and money. Once they feel up to the task they can initiate boss battles to progress the story. "

Finally a Budokai RPG game. I can't wait. 50 hrs of gamplay. 200 battles. Boss battles. Sounds like an interesting game. OMFG dude. I can't freaking effing wait. Muhahahaaa!!! This is kinda sounding like Kingdom Hearts to me. Which by the way is one of the greates games ever created. =)

the saiyan kid Posted at: 17:23 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 997371
the saiyan kid
+
+
I found new scans!
http://www.ataricommunity.c...t=533933

« Last edited by the saiyan kid on Aug 18th 2006 »
sup.my myspace profile.

superman4u Posted at: 17:56 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 997432
superman4u
+
+
Saw it already. =P

super craig Posted at: 08:39 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998338
super craig
+
+
On 18-Aug-2006 superman4u said:"The new story mode apparently lasts up to 50 hours with 200 battles to complete. Players will fly around with a posse of two, stopping at towns to buy items and fight standard goons to build experience and money. Once they feel up to the task they can initiate boss battles to progress the story. "

Finally a Budokai RPG game. I can't wait. 50 hrs of gamplay. 200 battles. Boss battles. Sounds like an interesting game. OMFG dude. I can't freaking effing wait. Muhahahaaa!!! This is kinda sounding like Kingdom Hearts to me. Which by the way is one of the greates games ever created. =)
What was the gameplay time for BT, just so i can see the difference?

superman4u Posted at: 13:39 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004087
superman4u
+
+
I beat the story mode in about 15 hrs, and completed it hundred percent (ranked 1, got all the fusions, unlocked all characters, and secret missions) in 25 hrs.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:44 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004093
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, Beat story mode in 16 hours 45 Minutes, completed 100% also, (got ranked 1st with SSJ4 Gogeta), for me, getting everything a total of 24 hours, sorry Sujith, beat ya.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 7 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close