Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

how does it

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

supergoku232 Posted at: 03:37 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1101934
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how does da game compare to tekaichi ,, will it b almost da same or better or wat do u think,, i think it'll be way better and i am exited at how big da stages will b!!!

« Last edited by supergoku232 on Oct 22nd 2006 »

Come'on catch me of ya can
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted at: 07:58 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102379
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 22-Oct-2006 supergoku232 said:how does da game compare to tekaichi ,, will it b almost da same or better or wat do u think,, i think it'll be way better and i am exited at how big da stages will b!!!
I reckon it will be better but the only way to be sure for certain is when i finally play the game.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

supergoku232 Posted at: 11:18 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102713
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Oct-2006 super craig said:I reckon it will be better but the only way to be sure for certain is when i finally play the game.
Ya i agree and lets talk abt da stages more,, like how good they will look and how big,, cuz wen i bought tenkaichi the thing that caught my eye was da levels ,, they looked do awesomeeee!|||

super craig Posted at: 07:07 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104542
super craig
+
+
On 22-Oct-2006 supergoku232 said:Ya i agree and lets talk abt da stages more,, like how good they will look and how big,, cuz wen i bought tenkaichi the thing that caught my eye was da levels ,, they looked do awesomeeee!|||
Yeah, these levels seem better and also seem more interactive. From what i've seen the water on the levels is better than in BT.

superman4u Posted at: 16:50 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105489
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 22-Oct-2006 supergoku232 said:how does da game compare to tekaichi ,, will it b almost da same or better or wat do u think,, i think it'll be way better and i am exited at how big da stages will b!!!
Yeah the stages are much bigger. The game is a mix of BT3, and BT. So you can expect a lot of things from B3 in there, and the gameplay, and such is similar to BT.

And BT2 is going to be 10 times better then both the games combined.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
DBZKIDD1414 Posted at: 16:56 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105501
DBZKIDD1414
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I CANT WAIT
I am [b][/b]DA Bomb[color=red][/color][b][/b]

super craig Posted at: 17:06 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105519
super craig
+
+
On 23-Oct-2006 superman4u said:Yeah the stages are much bigger. The game is a mix of BT3, and BT. So you can expect a lot of things from B3 in there, and the gameplay, and such is similar to BT.

And BT2 is going to be 10 times better then both the games combined.
And that should make for a good game.

supergoku232 Posted at: 05:31 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106345
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just wished there were more interactions guys in story mode u wouldnt see so much,, atleast its better than bt cuz bt is lame,, and bt2's story mode is better go to new vids and see thaat bigg story mode post u will know that bt2's story mode kinda sucks

superman4u Posted at: 16:03 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106999
superman4u
+
+
Well, I wouldn't say it sucks. I think it still will be pretty good.. But it will get straight to the story, and won't give you much time, or leniance on wandering off to different places (like kingdom hearts, and San Andreas) Or just for the heck of it.

And I am saying it will be good, because the storymode cutscenese are just phenomenal for a PS2 game.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
super craig Posted at: 17:40 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107282
super craig
+
+
On 24-Oct-2006 superman4u said:Well, I wouldn't say it sucks. I think it still will be pretty good.. But it will get straight to the story, and won't give you much time, or leniance on wandering off to different places (like kingdom hearts, and San Andreas) Or just for the heck of it.

And I am saying it will be good, because the storymode cutscenese are just phenomenal for a PS2 game.
Yeah the cutscenes alone will raise the standard of the story.

superman4u Posted at: 16:14 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108743
superman4u
+
+
And if you played and liked B3, then you will love this game as well.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close