Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Help please

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D B Z Posted at: 01:11 Nov12 2006 Post ID: 1141969
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I got this game and I beat the saiyin saga and the tree of might saga in 2 hours but I can't unlock the Nameck saga ! How do yuo unlock it ? I'm at the Lord Slug saga right now . Please only answer if you have the U.S. version because some versions might be different . I just beat Lord Slug . Now I have Final Battle and I still don't have the Namek saga !

« Last edited by D B Z on Nov 12th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the saiyan kid Posted at: 10:11 Nov12 2006 Post ID: 1142282
the saiyan kid
+
+
beat the final battle saga then you will get it.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
superman4u Posted at: 17:30 Nov16 2006 Post ID: 1150061
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah you beat all the levels right?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 21:26 Nov17 2006 Post ID: 1152395
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No but I just suspected that the Frieza ( I thaught it was Namek ) saga would be right after the Saiyin saga . I didn't think it'd be one saga at a time . That makes this game out of order but I don't care since I can make my own story in dueling mode . Well I got the Frieza saga a while ago now . I'm at the Fusion Reborn cenario now . close this .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close