Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Help with some characters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
D B Z Posted at: 02:03 Nov18 2006 Post ID: 1152708
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
These are some characters I need help with unlocking . I'll refer to them as where they are in character select in dueling .
the guy to the right of broly
both guys next to master roshi
So please help me unlock them . Please only reply if you have if you have the North American version . If the character is unlocked through a fusion then also tell me how to unlock those 2 Z-Items . If he is unlocked in story mode then don't trouble yourself with details . I'll be done with the story mode soon .

« Last edited by D B Z on Nov 18th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
supergoku232 Posted at: 12:24 Nov21 2006 Post ID: 1159402
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the guy next to master roshi is kid goku, kid goku giant ape as a transformation and granpa gohan,, go to gamespot or ign and look up for cheats

Come'on catch me of ya can
D B Z Posted at: 22:06 Nov21 2006 Post ID: 1160670
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Nov-2006 supergoku232 said:the guy next to master roshi is kid goku, kid goku giant ape as a transformation and granpa gohan,, go to gamespot or ign and look up for cheats
thanks . I'm kinda' bad with looking up cheats ( mispelling , clicking the wrong thing , hand cramps , ect. ) so could you just tell me how to unlock them ?
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 12:14 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161144
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 21-Nov-2006 D B Z said:thanks . I'm kinda' bad with looking up cheats ( mispelling , clicking the wrong thing , hand cramps , ect. ) so could you just tell me how to unlock them ?
Here goes. To unlock Kid Goku u must unlock the 'Destined Rivals' saga and play through it until u are able to control Goku, then simply fly to Kami's Lookout and u will end up and King Kai's planet. Talk to him and he will say something about how hard u've been training and he's got a gift and u will fight Grandpa Gohan. Defeat him and u will unlock Kid Goku and his Oozaru transformation. U will also unlock the item 'Master Roshi's Pupil', fuse this item with 'Fox Mask'(Sorry don't know how to get that one) and u will have Grandpa Gohan.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Mad-Key19 Posted at: 15:36 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161659
Mad-Key19
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, new here and guess what? got questions. I read a FAQ that's available on this site and also on www.cheatcc.com that had a list of each character's outfits and Goku had 6 or something. Are these costumes available at any point in Dueling or just on Adventure Mode cause i can only choose between 2 costumes per player in Dueling Mode. If more costumes can be used in Dueling Mode do i have to earn them in Adventure Mode? If you can answer to my email as well i'd be grateful cause i'm not sure to manage to get here again=P thanks ([email protected])

« Last edited by Mad-Key19 on Nov 22nd 2006 »
super craig Posted at: 15:40 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161675
super craig
+
+
On 22-Nov-2006 Mad-Key19 said:Hey, new here and guess what? got questions. I read a FAQ that's available on this site and also on www.cheatcc.com that had a list of each character's outfits and Goku had 6 or something. Are these costumes available at any point in Dueling or just on Adventure Mode cause i can only choose between 2 costumes per player in Dueling Mode. If more costumes can be used in Dueling Mode do i have to earn them in Adventure Mode? If you can answer to my email as well i'd be grateful cause i'm not sure to manage to get here again=P thanks ([email protected])
U just get them by playing through the Dragon Adventure Mode.

the saiyan kid Posted at: 16:09 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161769
the saiyan kid
+
+
hey guys play as super saiyan goku with costume number 1,then play as him but with costume number 6,his hair looks different.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
D B Z Posted at: 19:40 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1162355
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why is everyone getting so off topic ? And who's the guy to the right of Super 17 ? And who's to the right of Broly ( Like I asked ) ?
super craig Posted at: 11:06 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1163542
super craig
+
+
On 22-Nov-2006 D B Z said:Why is everyone getting so off topic ? And who's the guy to the right of Super 17 ? And who's to the right of Broly ( Like I asked ) ?
I think u are on about Android 13. Get him by fusing the items 'Hatred' and 'Computer'.

« Last edited by super craig on Nov 23rd 2006 »

the saiyan kid Posted at: 16:18 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164443
the saiyan kid
+
+
to the right of broly is zangya,forgot how to get her.
sup.my myspace profile.

D B Z Posted at: 18:50 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164921
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Nov-2006 super craig said:I think u are on about Android 13. Get him by fusing the items 'Hatred' and 'Computer'.
No I have # 13 already . You have the North American version right ?
D B Z Posted at: 18:52 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164930
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Nov-2006 the saiyan kid said:to the right of broly is zangya,forgot how to get her.
I already have Zangya . I'm talking about the order that you select them in Dueling mode . NORTH AMERICAN ONLY please !
the saiyan kid Posted at: 09:38 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166252
the saiyan kid
+
+
yeah she's right of broly,oh wait you mean his right,that's android 13,and on super 17's right is baby vegeta.
sup.my myspace profile.

super craig Posted at: 15:42 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167029
super craig
+
+
On 23-Nov-2006 D B Z said:No I have # 13 already . You have the North American version right ?
We can pretend i have, lol. No i've got the British but i can't see there been any difference between them. Is Garlic Jr on that row somewhere?

gameboylover Posted at: 18:21 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167575
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I still havent gotten the game but how does garlick juniors ultimate look? I heard it was dead zone but im not sure
THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE SAIYANS KILLED IN YOUR NAME, FRIEZA. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super craig Posted at: 18:46 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167655
super craig
+
+
On 24-Nov-2006 gameboylover said:I still havent gotten the game but how does garlick juniors ultimate look? I heard it was dead zone but im not sure
It is, but lets just keep it about the question DBZ asked.

superman4u Posted at: 11:59 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1169434
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
bump. bump. bump. bump..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 21:29 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1171174
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Woops !! It turns out that I didn't get Zangya after all ! I forgot to save my game when I turned off the PS2 so I lost a couple of characters .
supergoku232 Posted at: 06:00 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171705
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get zangya,, - flowers of evil + galactic warrior fusion,, and super garlic.jr's ultimate move is he throws the dead zone!!!,, it falls on the enemy he gets sucked inside and it kinnda blows up,, and wen garlic throws the dead zone it goes quite far,,,, so its good,, and super garlick.jr has pretty normal attacks,, notin good exept his blast 1,2 abd ultimate blast,,,

Come'on catch me of ya can
D B Z Posted at: 14:19 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172700
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Nov-2006 supergoku232 said:to get zangya,, - flowers of evil + galactic warrior fusion,, and super garlic.jr's ultimate move is he throws the dead zone!!!,, it falls on the enemy he gets sucked inside and it kinnda blows up,, and wen garlic throws the dead zone it goes quite far,,,, so its good,, and super garlick.jr has pretty normal attacks,, notin good exept his blast 1,2 abd ultimate blast,,,
I already knew HOW to get Zangya , I just didn't know I needed to get her .
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close