Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Messed up save . Need help .

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
D B Z Posted at: 22:52 Nov21 2006 Post ID: 1160728
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I unlocked Super BabyVageta 1-2 and his Great Ape form , but I forgot to save my game before I turned off my PS2 . Now for some reason whenever I do that same fusion that unlocks Super Baby Vageta , it won't work .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted at: 12:16 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161152
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 21-Nov-2006 D B Z said:I unlocked Super BabyVageta 1-2 and his Great Ape form , but I forgot to save my game before I turned off my PS2 . Now for some reason whenever I do that same fusion that unlocks Super Baby Vageta , it won't work .
Thats weird, i can't see how that would have affected it like it has.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

D B Z Posted at: 14:50 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161506
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for closing the 2nd topic. ( I wonder how I made the same thing twice ? ) Well What should I do ? I should've saved the game . If I can't get Super Baby Vageta 1-2 and Great Ape then my litle brother will go crazy ! I hope someone can help
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
the saiyan kid Posted at: 14:52 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161515
the saiyan kid
+
+
maybe you're doing the wrong combination.try different combinations.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
D B Z Posted at: 15:19 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161614
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Nov-2006 the saiyan kid said:maybe you're doing the wrong combination.try different combinations.
But the combination worked last time ! Now it just stopped working ! Lower class saiyin and baby vageta right ?
super craig Posted at: 15:24 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161632
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 22-Nov-2006 D B Z said:But the combination worked last time ! Now it just stopped working ! Lower class saiyin and baby vageta right ?
Thats the right one, just keep trying and if not u might have to think about restarting if u really want them.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

the saiyan kid Posted at: 16:06 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161758
the saiyan kid
+
+
yeah those are the right ones! I think you got a problrm dude.
sup.my myspace profile.

css vega Posted at: 17:05 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164578
css vega
+
+
I disagree you need to fuse "power from lower class," with super baby 2 and there are two lower class saiyens try to look for the other one near the bottem go to the end and go up from there.
Haseo, The Terror Of Death

PD friend code:
Mine is:4081 1977 6444
Name:BLAKE
css vega Posted at: 17:08 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164584
css vega
+
+
To make super ape baby you need to fuse power from lower class and super baby 2.

PD friend code:
the saiyan kid Posted at: 17:19 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164611
the saiyan kid
+
+
nice advise,and welcome to the tenkaichi 2 forums,oh and by the way you can't double post so you might want to look at the rules.
sup.my myspace profile.

D B Z Posted at: 18:48 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164910
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Nov-2006 css vega said:I disagree you need to fuse "power from lower class," with super baby 2 and there are two lower class saiyens try to look for the other one near the bottem go to the end and go up from there.
But before I get Super Baby 2 I have to get the first one . They worked the last time but when I tried it again it wouldn't . And there aren't 2 Lower Class Saiyins , there are Power from lower class saiyin and lower class saiyin .
the saiyan kid Posted at: 09:53 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166273
the saiyan kid
+
+
what exactly does it say when you do the fusion.
sup.my myspace profile.

supergoku232 Posted at: 11:34 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166479
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok ill easily sort it out,,, delete ur save data for dbz bt2 and then start the game from the beginig, its jus takes abt 5 hours to come to that saga where u get the ites,, no actuall 1-2 hours,,, and then try it ,, if it doesnt work, get a new memory card(jus maybe da old one is corrupted) or sell da game and get one agan

Come'on catch me of ya can
goteksvenom Posted at: 13:26 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166669
goteksvenom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(i have all the tournamnts and stages of the tournamnts and all won)hey i have 95% in adventrue mode and have all the charcters and transformats except of kid goku and granpa gohan now how do i get them and were can i find the last saga of kid goku(i think i am not sure)can anyone tell me thanks how i can find the last saga (if there even is one)thanks in advance

« Last edited by goteksvenom on Nov 24th 2006 »
the saiyan kid Posted at: 14:40 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166881
the saiyan kid
+
+
there isn't a saga for him.by the way did you complete the,fateful brothers,beautiful treachery,and destined rivals scenarios?

« Last edited by the saiyan kid on Nov 24th 2006 »
sup.my myspace profile.

css vega Posted at: 15:52 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167044
css vega
+
+
oh sorry I forgot please forgive my forgetfulnes.

PD friend code:
superman4u Posted at: 12:00 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1169440
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Maybe you are doing it wrong, try it again..

Bump.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 21:24 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1171151
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nevermind . I just needed to unlock Syn Shenron first then it worked .
D B Z Posted at: 21:26 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1171162
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Nov-2006 supergoku232 said:ok ill easily sort it out,,, delete ur save data for dbz bt2 and then start the game from the beginig, its jus takes abt 5 hours to come to that saga where u get the ites,, no actuall 1-2 hours,,, and then try it ,, if it doesnt work, get a new memory card(jus maybe da old one is corrupted) or sell da game and get one agan
It toulk me 3 weeks to beat the story mode !
supergoku232 Posted at: 05:55 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171701
supergoku232
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh my god,, it took u 3 weeks, :O ,, i finished it in abt 4 hours,, and level 2 was harder abt,, 7 hours,, and level 3 not started,, wen thet producer said 50hrs of gameplay i think he ment,, dragon adventure,, ultimate battle,, world tournament,, and everthing,, hehehehehehe

« Last edited by supergoku232 on Nov 26th 2006 »

Come'on catch me of ya can
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close