Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

The Three Hidden Scenarios

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CaoRen Posted at: 20:57 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1178208
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I already have the Fateful Brothers scenario, but what are the other two, and how do I get them?

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted at: 12:54 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178777
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 28-Nov-2006 CaoRen said:I already have the Fateful Brothers scenario, but what are the other two, and how do I get them?
They are 'Beautiful Treachery' unlocked by defeating Dordoria with Krillin and Gohan in Frieza saga and 'Destined Rivals' unlocked by defeating Gohan with Goten in the Buu saga.

Out of all 3 which do u think is the best.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

CaoRen Posted at: 18:42 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179679
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't know about the destined rivals saga, but, of Fateful brothers and beautiful treachery (which I did earlier today), I think beautiful treachery is better. I like being able to transform, and Zarbon is much better than Raditz.

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
super craig Posted at: 14:57 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1181163
super craig
+
+
On 29-Nov-2006 CaoRen said:I don't know about the destined rivals saga, but, of Fateful brothers and beautiful treachery (which I did earlier today), I think beautiful treachery is better. I like being able to transform, and Zarbon is much better than Raditz.
I liked those 2 because they are different, i just expected it to be the old what happen if Frieza won or Cell, that kind of thing.

marci89 Posted at: 14:33 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1482172
marci89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to be able to get these scenerios do i have to kill the people with a perfect kill? soz not very well explained. and how would i get fateful brothers?
because im on 86% on dragon adventure and says ive finished but im not..
super craig Posted at: 14:49 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1482239
super craig
+
+
On 02-Apr-2007 marci89 said:to be able to get these scenerios do i have to kill the people with a perfect kill? soz not very well explained. and how would i get fateful brothers?
because im on 86% on dragon adventure and says ive finished but im not..
In order to unlock just do the following:

The first What-If saga is called 'Fateful Brothers' and is gotten by defeating Raditz with Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga 'Mysterious Alien Warrior'.

The second is named 'Beautiful Treachery' and is unlocked by defeating Dordoria with Gohan and Krillin during the Frieza Saga 'A Pursuer Who Calls Death'.

The final one is 'Destined Rivals' and this one is unlocked by defeating Gohan with Goten during the Majin Buu saga 'Training with Goten'.

marci89 Posted at: 10:09 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484397
marci89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey super craig thnx for helpin me wid da dbz bt2 game ive completed it now (100%) go me lol.but i need grampa gohan and dats it but how do u get him m8.
thnxxxx !!
super craig Posted at: 12:35 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484666
super craig
+
+
On 03-Apr-2007 marci89 said:hey super craig thnx for helpin me wid da dbz bt2 game ive completed it now (100%) go me lol.but i need grampa gohan and dats it but how do u get him m8.
thnxxxx !!
Congratulations.

You've already completed the first step to unlock Grandpa Gohan, by unlocking 'Destined Rivals'.

You must then play through 'Destined Rivals' until you can control Goku.

Once you can control Goku fly to Kami's Lookout and it will take you to King Kai's planet. Speak to King Kai and you will fight Grandpa Gohan, which if you defeat him will unlock Kid Goku and the item 'Master Roshi's Pupil', which is half of the fusion for Grandpa Gohan.

To get the other item you must play through the Buu saga until you can control Majin Buu. Fly to where the Mountain Road battlefield is and there will be a n event where you must fight Yamcha and if you win you get 1 million Zeni. If you win you also get the item 'Fox Mask' which when you fused with 'Master Roshi's Pupil' unlocks Grandpa Gohan.

marci89 Posted at: 02:14 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1493676
marci89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ty m8
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:30 Aug01 2012 Post ID: 3134633
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i like destine rivals the best
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close