Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

In-Game Transformations!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
superman4u Posted at: 14:33 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1206689
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
lol. I forgot.. deleted my post as well..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
D B Z Posted at: 20:16 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1207493
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 10-Dec-2006 superman4u said:lol. I forgot.. deleted my post as well..
Great (: , anyways , for those of you that don't know what were talking about , I just proved that I was right about Tenkaichi and Budokai relationships , 'cause I wasn't talking about sequals , I just meant that they were related . Back on topic . I know three types of transformations . I'll list them in order from my favorite to least favorite .
1) Element D
2) Pre-Game
3) In-game
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 07:18 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1208173
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 10-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Great (: , anyways , for those of you that don't know what were talking about , I just proved that I was right about Tenkaichi and Budokai relationships , 'cause I wasn't talking about sequals , I just meant that they were related . Back on topic . I know three types of transformations . I'll list them in order from my favorite to least favorite .
1) Element D
2) Pre-Game
3) In-game
What is element D?
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

CaoRen Posted at: 18:50 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1209374
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanx, DBZ. I could have sworn this was the In-Game Transformations!!!!!!!!!! thread, not the 'DBZ and SM4U fighting about useless information' thread.

Until we find out what element D is, am I the only one that thinks that it's gay that SS2 Gohan can't transform into Ultimate Gohan?

Also, I suggest you never use Great Saiyaman when you start out as him. Stay him until you have 2 blast stocks, then power down to normal gohan then power up to SS2 gohan. hehe. Screw Cell and Frieza!

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
super craig Posted at: 16:15 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210885
super craig
+
+
On 11-Dec-2006 CaoRen said:Thanx, DBZ. I could have sworn this was the In-Game Transformations!!!!!!!!!! thread, not the 'DBZ and SM4U fighting about useless information' thread.

Until we find out what element D is, am I the only one that thinks that it's gay that SS2 Gohan can't transform into Ultimate Gohan?

Also, I suggest you never use Great Saiyaman when you start out as him. Stay him until you have 2 blast stocks, then power down to normal gohan then power up to SS2 gohan. hehe. Screw Cell and Frieza!
I didn't realised u could do that with Great Saiyaman until the last fight during that story mode thing.

I guess SSJ2 Gohan can't transform into Ultimate Gohan because he didn't technically transform but was helped by Elder Kai.

D B Z Posted at: 18:42 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211308
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Dec-2006 super craig said:What is element D?
Element D is like Pre-game , but then you can transform again in-game .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 13:56 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212317
super craig
+
+
On 12-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Element D is like Pre-game , but then you can transform again in-game .
Oh ok, thanx for telling me, and it is probably the best transformation then.

D B Z Posted at: 22:24 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1221672
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why do people like in-game ? You de-form when you get hit with low energy , and you have to spend time getting to the right form instead of skipping to the best one ! You should only de-form if your hit REALLY hard !
super craig Posted at: 07:27 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1221833
super craig
+
+
On 17-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Why do people like in-game ? You de-form when you get hit with low energy , and you have to spend time getting to the right form instead of skipping to the best one ! You should only de-form if your hit REALLY hard !
Yeah that can get quite annoying.

shadow pokemon Posted at: 16:17 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222573
shadow pokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey do any of you know how to fuse in battle
super craig Posted at: 17:36 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222840
super craig
+
+
On 18-Dec-2006 shadow pokemon said:hey do any of you know how to fuse in battle
Yeah, thats a point, it takes ages to get enough bar things to fuse in battles which is pretty crap.

shadow pokemon Posted at: 17:41 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222846
shadow pokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where did you find out how i found out how in the website you keep deleting
super craig Posted at: 17:47 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222853
super craig
+
+
On 18-Dec-2006 shadow pokemon said:where did you find out how i found out how in the website you keep deleting
Its at the very bottom of the skills list when u pause the game, along with the other transformations that the charcater has, but it only shows u wot u need so it will still look like u can even though u don't have the right people, which is pretty stupid.

shadow pokemon Posted at: 18:14 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222899
shadow pokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh really so i posted all that here for nothing if you click on the words you'll now what i mean
super craig Posted at: 18:17 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222908
super craig
+
+
On 18-Dec-2006 shadow pokemon said:oh really so i posted all that here for nothing if you click on the words you'll now what i mean
Not really, the one thing the skills list doesn't show is how to have for the fusions, so i'd say thats still quite useful.

shadow pokemon Posted at: 18:23 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222916
shadow pokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh well i never did what you did so i shouldnt know
D B Z Posted at: 18:47 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222949
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just realized that you can switch from Element D to Pre-game by going to " transformations " in Dueling , and setting them off .
super craig Posted at: 07:23 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223710
super craig
+
+
On 18-Dec-2006 D B Z said:I just realized that you can switch from Element D to Pre-game by going to " transformations " in Dueling , and setting them off .
Thats useful if u want to fight say SSJ Goku without him then transforming half way through the battle.

superman4u Posted at: 12:44 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223925
superman4u
+
+
On 17-Dec-2006 D B Z said:Why do people like in-game ? You de-form when you get hit with low energy , and you have to spend time getting to the right form instead of skipping to the best one ! You should only de-form if your hit REALLY hard !
Agreed. That's why I like Tenkaichi so much.[u][/u]

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted at: 12:45 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223926
superman4u
+
+
On 18-Dec-2006 super craig said:Its at the very bottom of the skills list when u pause the game, along with the other transformations that the charcater has, but it only shows u wot u need so it will still look like u can even though u don't have the right people, which is pretty stupid.
Do you need to be in the Tag Team Mode?

Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close