Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

14% left, please help!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sparky91_06 Posted at: 03:50 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187201
Sparky91_06
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey everyone, i got this game about 2 weeks ago, and, so far, have dominated everything, but I have one small problem, i only have 86% finished, and i dont know how to finish the rest of it, ive spent hours on end, and still come up with nothing, if any of you can help me with this i would really appreaciate it!

Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted at: 07:21 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187291
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 Sparky91_06 said:hey everyone, i got this game about 2 weeks ago, and, so far, have dominated everything, but I have one small problem, i only have 86% finished, and i dont know how to finish the rest of it, ive spent hours on end, and still come up with nothing, if any of you can help me with this i would really appreaciate it!

Thanks
U must unlock the 3 what-if sagas:

'Fateful Brothers': Defeat Raditz with Piccolo in Saiyan Saga "Mysterious Alien Warrior"

'Beautiful Treachery': Defeat Dodoria with Gohan and Krillin in Frieza Saga "A Pursuer Who Calls Death"

'Destined Rivals': Defeat Gohan with Goten in Majin Buu Saga "Training With Goten"

That should complete about the last 15% of the game.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Sparky91_06 Posted at: 13:44 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188356
Sparky91_06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks a lot super craig, that helped, but, one more question, once i beat it, i mean the last one 'Destined Rivals, it gave me two items, a gold members card, and the "great ape", does anyone know where i use this great ape at?

also, how do i get kid goku, and grandpa gohan???

thanks
super craig Posted at: 15:08 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188707
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 Sparky91_06 said:thanks a lot super craig, that helped, but, one more question, once i beat it, i mean the last one 'Destined Rivals, it gave me two items, a gold members card, and the "great ape", does anyone know where i use this great ape at?

thanks
The Gold Members card merely allows u to buy higher level items at the skill shop, sorry but i don't know wot the Great Ape item is. To unlock Kid Goku while playing the 'Destined Rivals' saga play through until u control Goku and then fly to Kami's lookout, speak to King Kai and u will fight Grandpa Gohan, defeat him to unlock Kid Goku and the item 'Master Roshis pupil'. For Grandpa Gohan u must defeat Yamcha in the Buu saga in the vent for 1 million zeni and u will get the item 'Fox Mask', fuse this with the item 'Master Roshi's pupil' and u will have GG.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Dancing Koalabear Posted at: 13:00 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195554
Dancing Koalabear
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 Sparky91_06 said:thanks a lot super craig, that helped, but, one more question, once i beat it, i mean the last one 'Destined Rivals, it gave me two items, a gold members card, and the "great ape", does anyone know where i use this great ape at?

thanks
The great ape you use on Kid Goku to get a generic Sayin Great Ape Smile kinda pointless but hey
CaoRen Posted at: 21:05 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1209845
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They seem to have already covered everything. also, grandpa gohan is cooler without his mask off. Hehe, i knocked if off in battle.

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Da numba 1 cheater Posted at: 20:30 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211563
Da numba 1 cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
really even i thats amazing

[size=30][/size] Join Team Sports Today Thanks to Need 4 Cheat for the sig its awesome
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=38824
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close