Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai

Characters and Story mode.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted at: 22:47 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 747014
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
How many characters are there, and what is the story mode like? Tell me everything that has to do with this game.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Riku994 Posted at: 08:56 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758397
Riku994
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I dont know but I really want to play it...It look more like budokai 3 ans Im just fine with that.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
ssj4mitchell Posted at: 05:41 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 786636
ssj4mitchell
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Mar-2006 superman4u said:How many characters are there, and what is the story mode like? Tell me everything that has to do with this game.
18 characters,story goes through the fusion reborn movie,the janemba movie that is,read my review of the game for more details.

ssj4
gta_cb Posted at: 10:33 May30 2006 Post ID: 846576
gta_cb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This game is great, and is just like DBZ Budokai 3 although you are able to do more specail techniques easily. There is one thing that i dont like about this game which is if you want to transform into super sayain 2 or 3 which a character such as Goku u cant be super sayain 1. Also the story mode is quite short only having 5 chapters i hav completed the story mode in less then 12 hours, although there are alternate routes you can take which unlock cetain characters. As i said at the begining this game is GREAT!
dumcleverdude Posted at: 06:16 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 985663
dumcleverdude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b][/b][u][/u][font=arial][/font][font=arial][/font][font=arial][/font][font=arial][/font][font=arial][/font][color=red][/color][color=red][/color][color=red][/color][color=red][/color][left][/left][center][/center][right][/right][url][/url][u][/u][font=arial][/font][i][/i]
dumcleverdude Posted at: 06:27 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988007
dumcleverdude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gogeta cus his soul strike techniqe and he just good[i][/i][color=red][/color][center][/center]
monsterhuntaman Posted at: 11:23 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992422
monsterhuntaman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i dont need to say anythin here as it all has been answered by ss4mitchell but the story is well a bit cheesy as it doesnt follow the fusion reborn movie to the last detail which let me down
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close