Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

metal slime hunting

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

di-gata Posted at: 04:52 May31 2008 Post ID: 2259875
di-gata
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yea i need to level up but its taking to long. some one tell me where the best place to find liqued metal slimes.
p.s i am only at doulmagus second form in the dark ruins heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:47 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287094
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
ok first before godbirds soulsttone go sw while sailing to find a uncharted island u can find heaps there. whe nu get the gb ss fly to howlwind hill north or Rydon's tower c=south of chapel of autumn go through till the end to get the conquerers axe for yangus if u r training axes

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

green37889 Posted at: 19:37 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2289660
green37889
+
+
Wrong topic dude.

now you go to the castle (the 1 where the vines dilapidated (look it up) it) then there should be a bunch of the liquid metal slimes outside out of the castle near the broken window thing where you went in the shadow world thing. But remember that there are more battles inside but more of those slimes outside.
My sig was going to take all 400 characters but that seemed like too much work, so I'll just squeeze the lemon. What lemon you ask? Why, the lemon that is my brain and the lemonade is this stuff you're reading. I can't do anything other than talk about this so I'll try to talk about something else? How about how some dude named cowboop on Kongregate.com who couldn't do anything but squeeze the l
ALCADIUS Posted at: 09:56 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2307166
ALCADIUS
Post Likes: 1
+
+
[color=red][Hes in the right topic./color]

« Last edited by ALCADIUS on Jul 2nd 2008 »

Soul Raider Posted at: 18:56 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323533
Soul Raider
+
+
depending where your at and if you have spear equip and use the thunder thrust this got me to level 26 in few hours

i was at level 15 when started lol

easiest place to find metal slimes is in the ruined abbey just before you climb up the stairs to abbot fransisco

also its very effective against metal king slimes
when live dies death is our next great adventure time slowly ticks away mankinds fate
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close