Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dynasty Warriors 5

Whos 4th weapon do you have?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
da_mikester Posted at: 02:08 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 638152
da_mikester
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i just got xing cai ,guan ping and liu bei

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jomig92 Posted at: 20:37 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641569
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After so long just Meng Huo's 4th weapon stands between me and total completion of this game. Let's Go and Finish this thing!!!.
Please visit this site http://www.theworldhand.com so as to keep it running.
Also try playing this game http://www.darkthrone.com, it might not be the best in the world but it can sure rock.
jomig92 Posted at: 21:04 Jan31 2006 Post ID: 650245
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got all the 4th weapons (Finally) YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also try playing this game http://www.darkthrone.com, it might not be the best in the world but it can sure rock.
gamemasterforlife Posted at: 01:49 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 653841
gamemasterforlife
+
+
jomig don't double post,which one do you want me to delete.
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
jomig92 Posted at: 03:24 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 653874
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Delete the First One
Then Delete This one
DJSawamura Posted at: 15:25 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 710060
DJSawamura
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hyperwire: Zhang He's Phoenix Talon
Battle of Jie Ting(Wei)
Defeat subordinates of officers on mountain's feet, followed by their commanders (not sure about names), and finally their checkpoint captains. Then go up to where Ma Su is and vanquish the supply base there. Do not kill Ma Su yet. When Ma Su says something about "This is why Zhuge Liang warned me about the Summit" and leaves (He'll head toward the Shu main camp) then kill him. I'm sorry if this doesn't work. Zhang He was the third character I found a unique weapon for in this game and I'm going off of memory.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:38 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 710518
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Well even it that dosen't work, it's ok. I play DW5XL remixed, so I got Zhang He's on a different level.

Also I got the weapon for my Edit Caracter.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 04:04 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 710922
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you really get the officers weapon in a different stage other than the DW5? And I thought you can't get 4th weapons for your EDIT character? And whats DW5XL Remixed anyway?
da_mikester Posted at: 10:33 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 711182
da_mikester
+
+
dunno im guessin thats its just dw5xl.anyway whats the difference?

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:43 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 712286
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 28-Feb-2006 jomig92 said:Can you really get the officers weapon in a different stage other than the DW5? And I thought you can't get 4th weapons for your EDIT character? And whats DW5XL Remixed anyway?
Yes you can, I'll post the stages

Level 4 weapons
Edit character's fourth weapon
Play any level in Free mode on the Hard or Chaos difficulty setting and kill 1,000 enemies. You will get a message indicating that you have received a unique item. Note: You do not have to find an item box; it is automatically awarded to you.

Fu Xi's fourth weapon
Play any level on the Hard difficulty setting and get 1,000 kills to get Fu Xi's Great Sword.

Nu Wa's fourth weapon
Play any level on the Hard difficulty setting and get 1,000 kills to get Nu Wa's Rapier.

183 A.D. Struggle for the Book

Pang Tong: When the battle begins, reach Master Lao's "final trial" within 450 seconds.

Zhang Jiao: When the battle begins, defeat the phantoms of Liu Bei, Cao Cao, and Sun Jian within 300 seconds.

Zuo Ci: When the battle begins, get 300 KOs within 300 seconds.

184 A.D. Rescue at Lou Sang Village

Guan Yu: When the battle begins, defeat every officer except Zhang Jiao wihtin 480 seconds.

Liu Bei: When the battle begins, save the 3 villages and defeat Zhang Liang within 300 seconds.

Zhang Fei: When the battle begins, get 300 KOs within 480 seconds.

187 A.D. Ou Xing's Rebellion

Huang Gai: When the battle begins, get into Chang Sha Castle within 60 seconds.

Sun Jian: When the battle begins, defeat Li Damu, Sha Moke, and Zhang Man Cheng before the village falls within 180 seconds.

189 A.D. The Ten Eunuch's Rebellion

Dong Zhuo: Defeat the six Eunuchs before Zhang Rang arrives.

Yuan Shao: Defeat the six Eunuchs before Zhang Rang arrives.

194 A.D. Battle of Yan Province

Diao Chan: After Cao Hong and Xiahou Yuan arrive respectively, defeat them each within 60 seconds.

Lu Bu: When the battle begins, defeat every single enemy unit leader including all the reinforcements (leaders) except for Cao Cao within 900 seconds.

Zhang Liao: When the battle begins, open the three gates of Pu Yang Castle within 300 seconds.

195 A.D. Imperial Rescue

Cao Cao: When the battle begins, defeat Li Jue within 120 seconds.

Dian Wei: After encountering Yuan Shao, defeat him within 60 seconds.

Xiahou Dun: When the battle begins, defeat Li Jue, Guo Si, and Zhang Ji within 240 seconds.

Xu Zhu (Chu): After encountering Lu Bu, defeat him within 60 seconds.

196 A.D. The Two Qiaos

Sun Ce: After the Beastmasters appear, defeat Taishi Ci within 300 seconds.

Zhou Yu: After the tigers appear, get past them without being spotted within 60 seconds.

200 A.D. Husbands and Wives

Da Qiao: After the quarrel with Xiao Qiao, defeat Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao within 150 seconds.

Xiao Qiao: After the quarrel with Da Qiao, defeat Sun Ce and Da Qiao within 150 seconds.

Yue Ying: After encountering Zhen Ji, defeat Cao Pi and Zhen Ji within 150 seconds.

Zhen Ji: After encountering Yue Ying, defeat Zhuge Liang and Yue Ying within 150 seconds.

213 A.D. Battle of Ji Castle

Ma Chao: When the battle begins, defeat Yang Fu, Zhao Ang, Liang Kuan, Jiang Xu, Zhu Ling, Du Xi, and get into Ji Castle with 180 seconds.

Pang De: After encountering Zhang He and Xiahou Yuan respectively, defeat them each within 45 seconds.

214 A.D. Battle of Jia Meng Gate

Wei Yan: Defeat Zhang Wei before meeting Ma Chao, and make Ma Chao submit and join in within 300 seconds.

215 A.D. Battle of Yang Ping Gate

Cao Ren: After Zhang Yi, Huang Zhong, and Guan Yu arrive respectively, defeat them each within 120 seconds.

Xiahou Yuan: After Li Yan, Zhao Yun, and Zhang Fei arrive respectively, defeat them each within 120 seconds.

Zhang He: When the battle begins, defeat Yang Song, Yang Ren, and Zhang Wei within 300 seconds.

217 A.D. Battle of Ru Xu Kou

Gan Ning: When the battle begins, defeat Cao Hong, Cao Zhen, and Cao Xiu succeeding in the surprise attack within 240 seconds.

Ling Tong: Defeat Xiahou Dun and Xu Huang within 120 seconds "after" you receive the order to clear the central area.

Lu Meng: When the battle begins, capture the 2 attack bases on the SE route, and defeat Xiahou Dun within 180 seconds.

Taishi Ci: When the battle begins, defeat Zhang Liao 3 times within 360 seconds.

Zhou Tai: When the battle begins, capture the attack base on the West route, defeat Xu Huang, and get 250 KOs within 300 seconds.

219 A.D. Battle of Han Shui

Huang Zhong: When the battle begins, pass through the northern bridge without getting spotted by the Defense Captains within 360 seconds.

Zhao Yun: When the battle begins, keep the Task Leaders from entering Shu's main camp for 300 seconds.

219 A.D. Battle of Mai Castle

Guan Ping: When the battle begins, defeat Pan Zhang, Ma Zhong, and Lu Xun within 450 seconds.

Xing Cai: After Cao Ren arrives, defeat him within 90 seconds.

227 A.D. Battle of Xin(New) Castle

Cao Pi: After Li Yan, Wei Yan, Zhao Yun, and Ma Chao arrive respectively, defeat them each within 60 seconds.

Sima Yi: When the battle begins, capture the three Entry Points on southwest, south and southeast, and get 100 KOs within 400 seconds.

Xu Huang: Defeat Deng Xian, Li Fu, Shen Dan, and Shen Yi 'Before' Li Yan arrives.

228 A.D. Battle of Shi Ting

Lu Xun: When the battle begins, complete the strategy of Zhou Fang's defection within 400 seconds.

SSX: When the battle begins, defeat Xin Pi, Xiahou Ba, Wang Shuang, and get 200 KOs within 300 seconds.

Sun Quan: Defeat Jia Kui, Wang Shuang, Xin Pi, Cao Ren, Xiahou Shang, Wen Pin, and Zhang Hu 'Before' Zhou Fang's defection.

231 A.D. Battle of Mt. Qi

Jiang Wei: Stop Wei Yan, who is not obeying the order, and then defeat Xu Zhu (Chu) and Zhang He.

Zhuge Liang: When the battle begins, finish pulling back the three units we have within 300 seconds.

235 A.D. Showdown at Nan Zhong

Meng Huo: When the battle begins, defeat Cao Ren, Xu Zhu (Chu), Xu Huang, Sun Li, Xiahou Ba, Xiahou Wei, Wen Pin, and Cao Zhen within 720 seconds.

Zhu Rong: Defeat Xiahou Wei, Xiahou Ba, Wen Pin, and Jia Kui within 300 seconds "after" capturing the central area.

And Remixed is when you load the data for DW5 to XL, then you can play free mode and musou mode.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 00:44 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 717634
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Thanks Now I got all 4th weaps for my edit character too
jomig92 Posted at: 07:02 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747331
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Question: Does the difficulty when you attempt to get the 4th weaps for officers in legend mode have to be on hard?
da_mikester Posted at: 08:58 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747425
da_mikester
+
+
dont double post jomig.edit the other one

Zuo Pang Posted at: 12:19 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747702
Zuo Pang
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can someone please tell me how to get Dian Wei's 4th weapon in DY5? He's the only one that I don't have yet.
Zuo Pang Posted at: 12:40 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747733
Zuo Pang
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have searched for unlockable items in DY5 XL for more hours than anyone with a life could ever justify and I am at a loss. Can someone please tell me how to unlock the items in DY5 XL? I've found the following:
ITEMS
1) Bodygaurd Manual
2) Serpent Earings
3) Naga Earings
4) True Way of Musou
5) Dragon Arms
6) Fire Arrows
7) Ice Arrows
8) Green scroll
9) Kirin Hoof
10) Meat Bun Sack
11) Vampire Arms

ORBS
Fire, Ice, Shadow

HARNESS
Red Hare, Hex Mark

I know how to get all of the 4th level weapons, but only about half of the items.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:08 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748513
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Zuo Pang, please don't double post, I'm letting it slide because they are two different subjects. Now if you want a good explination of how to get all the stuff, I suggest you check out www.cheatcc.com they have an exceptional database. I've used that site for years and they have never let me down, I've gotten almost everything on both games. I'd also like you to notice a mistake in you post. DW5!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
jomig92 Posted at: 23:00 Mar28 2006 Post ID: 764890
jomig92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Mar-2006 Zuo Pang said:I have searched for unlockable items in DY5 XL for more hours than anyone with a life could ever justify and I am at a loss. Can someone please tell me how to unlock the items in DY5 XL? I've found the following:
ITEMS
1) Bodygaurd Manual
2) Serpent Earings
3) Naga Earings
4) True Way of Musou
5) Dragon Arms
6) Fire Arrows
7) Ice Arrows
8) Green scroll
9) Kirin Hoof
10) Meat Bun Sack
11) Vampire Arms

ORBS
Fire, Ice, Shadow

HARNESS
Red Hare, Hex Mark

I know how to get all of the 4th level weapons, but only about half of the items.
How Do you get true way of musou??
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:08 Mar29 2006 Post ID: 765321
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Get 1000 kills on Battle of Mai Castle.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
da_mikester Posted at: 12:43 Mar29 2006 Post ID: 765407
da_mikester
+
+
yay a post.uhum.isnt this ment to be for what 4th weapon you got?

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 14:33 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 766636
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yes it is, but this fourm isn't very active, so I'm letting it slide.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close