Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable II

Fable 2 Talk

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Rangerman Posted at: 19:27 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339871
Rangerman
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, I have heard alot of good things about Fable 2, but I was wondering, will Fable 2 come out on the PC? I know that Fable 1 did.
[color=green]I am Sir. Tony the Emerald Dragonslayer, seventh in the Gemstone Order!
[color=white]I am Sir. Tony, Starlight Knight in the White Knights Counsil!
[color=red]Sir.Tony's sword name: Brightblade
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lycanthrope Posted at: 19:34 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339892
Lycanthrope
+
+
Well I'm not sure if there is a confirmed release for this on the PC but I'm sure it will come out on the PC sooner or later.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
Rangerman Posted at: 19:37 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339900
Rangerman
+
+
Wow that is great news. Plus I really didn't expect anyone to post so soon. I just got this up 2 mins ago. Did you hear that you might be able to have a dog in the game.

« Last edited by Rangerman on Jul 21st 2008 »
[color=green]I am Sir. Tony the Emerald Dragonslayer, seventh in the Gemstone Order!
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:02 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2346080
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Fable 2 on the PC would fail though. A big feature of Fable 2 is to be able to hand your friend a controller, plop down on the couch, and play with them, and you'll only be able to play online co-op if there's a PC Fable 2. Seriously Rangerman, why not just buy an XBox 360?

And there is no "might" for the dog. The dog is confirmed. He will be good if your character is good, and shall be evil if your character is evil, assist you in battle, help you find items, and be just a great companion. However, when hosting a Co-Op game, only the character hosting the game will be able to have their dog. The guest character will just have to go cry in the corner while your dog bites the heads off of Balverines.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jul 25th 2008 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Rangerman Posted at: 17:41 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350993
Rangerman
+
+
Well ya, but if they want multi players you can just play it on the internet and have other people with you that way.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 13:58 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2356218
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
But that's the thing. A lot of people want to be able to have friend come over, hand them a controler, and play with them. On the PC, there's only online co-op. No "Same-couch" Co-Op. I know that if I have a friend over, I want to A, play halo 3, B, play DBZ Burst Limit, or C, Play Fable 2 with them. Not have them watch you play with some stranger.

EDIT: One more thing, teh mini map is gone. Your dog replaces him, since he can alert you to enemies ahead and help you find chests. Damned mutt...

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Aug 3rd 2008 »

Rangerman Posted at: 20:59 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2375248
Rangerman
+
+
Lol, I think that is one smart dog, but ya I understand about the no mini map thing. Well, I still hope it comes out on the PC though, they can still have it on the Xbox and PS3, but I don't have those, so I have to rely on the PC for most of my games, or the PSP.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 01:29 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2375463
Black Mamba 19
+
+
When does it come out? I completed everything on the last one absolutely everything. Name it and I've done it.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

gamer 4 life Posted at: 00:26 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2380765
gamer 4 life
Forum GuestMember
+
+
imaloony8.0 to be honest i would rather play with my freinds online than on same xbox splitscreen is so hard i think i just cant play with a smal screen and another screen next to mine
Rangerman Posted at: 08:11 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381074
Rangerman
+
+
Ya, plus with a smaller screen comes a smaller area to detect enemies and check out your environment. Having Fable 2 online has its advantages.
lakers4008 Posted at: 19:48 Aug16 2008 Post ID: 2383666
lakers4008
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya umm there is no slpit scrreen, you play on the same screen and can i stay within a certain distance of eachother. im not too sure but i definatley know its not split screen

« Last edited by lakers4008 on Aug 16th 2008 »
hey guys im fable tommarow and i wanted to no u guys who already played for the past 3 years could give some hints and tips on srarting out.....MAKE QUIK MONEY!!!!!!

SUPERCHEATS RULES!!!!!!!!
Rangerman Posted at: 19:36 Aug18 2008 Post ID: 2387041
Rangerman
+
+
So you would play as on one screen while both people are playing. That is alot better than split screen.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 14:51 Aug19 2008 Post ID: 2388052
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
OMG! LOONY ANSWER TIME!!!

Fable Release date: October 21, 2008 Confirmed on X-Play, that's it's release date. The game's done, Lionhead's just working out a few bugs here and there.

And the co-op is NOT split-screen. It's single screen, similar to Lego Star Wars. And frankly, I don't have Xbox Live. I want it, but I just can't afford a router right now, and it's really fun having your friend right there with you! Plop down on the couch, armed with a two liter of Root Beer, a couple bags of BBQ Lays, and Fable 2, and you're set for several hours of fun with a friend. Sure, online co-op is fun, but it'll never really ever top same-screen co-op. (Which is the only thing that Halo 3 had over CoD4...)

One if fun, but both is better.

POKE_FAN_4eva Posted at: 08:14 Aug23 2008 Post ID: 2393128
POKE_FAN_4eva
+
+
But co-op can also be offline too, so you could also do co-op if you invite your friends over quite a bit (although offline co-op is nothing like online xbox live co-op).

Also the game is being made into a limited edition, so i am wondering what's in that edition..... Could it be like the differences between fable and fable: the lost chapters??!!

~If You Would Like A Sig Or Avatar Request One Here~

Rangerman Posted at: 12:14 Aug24 2008 Post ID: 2395162
Rangerman
+
+
That could be, maybe they are going to make the game, then later make the same game but with different stuff like more quests and more weapons. I know that is what they changed from Fable to Fable the Lost Chapters.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 15:32 Aug27 2008 Post ID: 2399975
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Poke_fan, what are you talking about? I know that there's offline co-op, and the only diference between online and offline is that online, you use a headset to talk to your friend, and on couch, you have your friend sitting right next to you. Personally, I like offline better. Especially when they do something stupid so that I can beat them.

And no, the difference Between limited edition is this: (Pulling up wikipedia...)

A Collector's Edition will be released with the game on release date. The Collector's Edition features :

1 Amaray case with Game
1 Bonus Xbox DVD: Videos, New Making-of Feature, Roaming Hobbe short, Concept art viewer
1 approx 2' Qee Hobbe figure w/ two accessories
5 printed Fate Cards
1 token card for in-game content (downloadable over Xbox LIVE)
1 LIVE trial card ? 48 hours

Rangerman Posted at: 14:39 Aug28 2008 Post ID: 2401241
Rangerman
+
+
So what is the Fate cards?
POKE_FAN_4eva Posted at: 14:17 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2402532
POKE_FAN_4eva
+
+
GameStop say that fate cards are: "Five printed Fate Cards ? These five beautiful cards foretell the Hero?s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever. "

~If You Would Like A Sig Or Avatar Request One Here~

Rangerman Posted at: 15:37 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2402769
Rangerman
+
+
So are these cards in the game or actual cards?
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:17 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2403220
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Actual Cards.

I really like the feature to be able to use a male or female character, it gives an even bigger feeling of freedom. A lot of games just seem to shrug and throw the girl characters off a cliff, but Fable 2 is nice.

Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close