Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable II

What Do You Think Of Fable2?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TheGameMastro Posted at: 15:16 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2568966
TheGameMastro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think Fable2 is a masterpiece, and I would like to know what other people think about it! When you reply you could list some good features and bad features about the game, you`re favourite places in the game, how well are you doing and anything you think is important!Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superbird5005 Posted at: 15:59 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569032
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Debating whether this should be moved....

I have never played it before. Some say it's good. My friends say it's just like Oblivion, but I don't agree.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

qwertyuio Posted at: 21:57 Mar10 2009 Post ID: 2569400
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Give me 1 reason why it shouldn't be moved, and there is no possible reason. So yes, moved.

And I think it was a waste of money, lots of fun first time through, but then there is absolutely nothing to do and no replayability.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:50 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569582
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Agree with Qwert here, once you beat the main story, its a shelfer for me. I only had a lend of it off a friend thoguh, so once I beat it, I just gave it back =P
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:41 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2570065
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
This is a buy, despite what qwert says.

First of all, the combat is simply amazing. The Three-Button-Combat is very simplified and makes is very easy to have a well-rounded character who balances Skill, Will, and Strength.
It DOES have replayability, I played it two and a half times before getting bored, and I probably would have gone back to it for a while if Fallout 3 hadn't consumed my life.
Next, it's a very immersive world, very large, many varied locations, and a lot of fun quests.
There is quite a bit to do in this world, and it doesn't get boring for quite a while.
The job minigames may seem like they get old real quick, but the timing-mini game mechanic is surprisingly fun.
You'll play this game a few times, at least to play though it as male/female or good/evil.

The game is not perfect though, and I did have a few gripes.
- It was shorter than I would have liked. Despite all the time that it had been in production, you can still burn though the story pretty quickly.
- The side quests are very interesting and fun, but there's not enough of them! I wish there were many more quests.
- The combat was astounding, but the game was too easy, and you could probably beat the whole game with only melee weapons (Although you'd miss a lot of the fun if you did this.)
- I'm not going to lie, the ending blew. Very anti climatic, no epic boss fight like in Fable I (Although that boss was pretty easy, it was still a fun boss.) And the last hour or so of the game is very slow and story driven, and ends abruptly. The equivilent of a "Final Boss Fight" is holding down A for a bit, and then hitting Y (Or not, as he'll get killed by Reaver no matter what you do.) The ending did leave it open for Fable III though, with quite a cliffhanger, which I liked.

Despite this, the game is a load of fun and has lots of extras to keep you occupied for a few weeks, and Co-Op, while certainly far from the best aspect of the game, will add some more value to the game (Especially when/if they fix it so that you can actually IMPORT characters.)

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Felix The Fox Posted at: 19:31 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581914
Felix The Fox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First was better in my opinion it had armor and many other good features that were missing in fable2 the demon doors on fable 2 sucks but the one with the house in it was okay I guess the other doors have the most worthless weapons and items I really hope they come out with an expanded edition of Fable2 like they did with the first but they probably wont just to add insult to injury it was a pretty big let down for me :( The **** ending made me want to die too lol

« Last edited by Felix The Fox on Mar 25th 2009 »
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 09:41 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583089
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Actually, there's already a DLC for Fable II on the XBL Market... There's no way in hell that Lionhead would bring a whole new disk out for a small expansion when they can just put it on the market place.

I really wanted to see some great boss fights in that, but ended up disappointed. In Fable 1, if you maxed stuff out early, it wasn't much of a challenge on the bosses, but at least Lionhead had the decency to put in some cool bosses like the Kraken, Jack, Dragon Jack, Earth Trolls, Rock Golems, Whisper, Thunder, The surprisingly hilarious Guildmaster Fight, Briar Rose, exc. But in Fable II, the only "Boss Fights" you get are against the bandit leader at the beginning of the game, the Earth Trolls, and the Giant Spire at the end, and only the giant spire really felt like a boss fight, and even then it was disappointing. And the end, when I want into the spire, ready for some epic boss fight to end all boss fights, I got to hold down a button for 15 seconds, and then tap Y.

Seriously, WTF.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Ju Ju Man Posted at: 21:31 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2585606
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
+
The Boss fights suck, but that's just about my only gripe with this game. I haven't played it all the way thru yet (my Xbox died). I think the first was way bettet though.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close