Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

A few questions.........

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
green dai Posted at: 15:38 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28831
green dai
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay i just had a few questions about the game. I just got it and want to know my options.
the following:
1.Does your hair stay that dull gray color the whole game, or can you change at some wierd barbor shop.*not including being 100% good and having white hair*
2.When your in the map room choosing quests, is their any indication on if the quest is evil or not?(I'm not talking about the obvious ones such as protect or attack Orchard farm)what I mean is the one like hobbe killing contest, a killing contest sounds pretty evil but at the same time your stopping vandalization. So since I was a goody character I saved and then tried it just in case it was an evil quest. But it wasn't. So to avoid it again will some tell me where it says good or evil quest( if it does)
3.When you buy a house and it gives you the option of renting it out, how does that work?
4.Any good tips on killing balvorines? I tried some I've gotten(they sucked)That's why I'm asking on the forums.
5.If you kill some1 who lives in a house does their house go up for sale?And if so is it cheaper than 1,500?
6.when you get to lvl skills and you go to lvl up will and it gives and alignment modifier, does that mean if you learn it your alingment goes that way? Or does it mean every time you use it your alignment goes up or down?
7.I heard if you've got a wife she can give you gifts, when does this occur( if it does) and what sort of stuff.

Thanks for reading, Green dai
I have lived in Utah my whole life,*realm of Satin*It's starting to taint me,*It's total HELL*
save me
*sniffle*
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
green dai Posted at: 15:40 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28832
green dai
Forum GuestMember
+
+
O yeah and if I put these questions in the wrong place tell me and I'm sorry for my stupidity.
*sniffle*
I have lived in Utah my whole life,*realm of Satin*It's starting to taint me,*It's total HELL*
save me
*sniffle*
epikphish Posted at: 12:51 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36276
epikphish
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when you want to rent out a house just rent it out then do something else for a while then if you return to that town and there is rent money for you to collect then you can collect it at your house next to the for sale sign its never ALOT but its always better than nothing
nightmare Posted at: 19:42 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36459
nightmare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey know what i did i went bezerk and tried to pull this sword out and i went back to my old self?_?
yo you can see my site at www.freewebs.com/nightmaresrule
beay85 Posted at: 03:01 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39714
beay85
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have finished the game and I am just wondering about some questions I have.

1: My body is coverd in scares( i thought it would be cool to wlk aroud topless and show of my tats) and now when i get new ones they dont evn come out real well9i also noticed that when u remove tats u still have a different skin colour) is there anyway to remove the scares.

2: Does anyone have a full list of all the tats and where they are?
beay85 Posted at: 03:07 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39715
beay85
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Nov-2004 green dai said:Okay i just had a few questions about the game. I just got it and want to know my options.
the following:
1.Does your hair stay that dull gray color the whole game, or can you change at some wierd barbor shop.*not including being 100% good and having white hair*
2.When your in the map room choosing quests, is their any indication on if the quest is evil or not?(I'm not talking about the obvious ones such as protect or attack Orchard farm)what I mean is the one like hobbe killing contest, a killing contest sounds pretty evil but at the same time your stopping vandalization. So since I was a goody character I saved and then tried it just in case it was an evil quest. But it wasn't. So to avoid it again will some tell me where it says good or evil quest( if it does)
3.When you buy a house and it gives you the option of renting it out, how does that work?
4.Any good tips on killing balvorines? I tried some I've gotten(they sucked)That's why I'm asking on the forums.
5.If you kill some1 who lives in a house does their house go up for sale?And if so is it cheaper than 1,500?
6.when you get to lvl skills and you go to lvl up will and it gives and alignment modifier, does that mean if you learn it your alingment goes that way? Or does it mean every time you use it your alignment goes up or down?
7.I heard if you've got a wife she can give you gifts, when does this occur( if it does) and what sort of stuff.

Thanks for reading, Green dai
1;no u cant change it but it does change if u become reallyy good( it goes completly white)
2:no there is no good or evil quest although heros guild is not deed bias, u kinda have to be good to finish the taskes 100%
3: u rent and go back every couple of dayse to collect money
4:just use l to target and then attack w/sword
5:probably not just depends
6: dont know
7:so far my wife's have given me bright plate boots, briht plate chest and legs and a master greatsword so yeh (best thing i foun is u have sex then go way for a while then come back(but not too long, absence makes the heart grow fonder)
Sir Wants-Allot Posted at: 17:42 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44895
Sir Wants-Allot
+
+
How do you get the full assasins armour?
Sir Wants-Allot Posted at: 17:44 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44897
Sir Wants-Allot
+
+
How do you get the full assasins armour?
Sir Wants-Allot Posted at: 17:50 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44900
Sir Wants-Allot
+
+
how do you get Skorm's bow i have been trying to get all the legendary weapons but cant figure out how to get Skorm's bow.
joslifer1 Posted at: 14:59 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46925
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. How do you get Legendary Weapons? The best thing I've got is Master Greatsword (augmented with Flame and Piercing Aumentations).

2. Where is Lady Grey's necklace? I know it's in Oakvale, but that's it. Any help would be appreciated.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
konemo Posted at: 13:55 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52257
konemo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is lady gray's necklace rely in oakvale? i tried looking there alredy.
also i here if you marry her you get lots of money. but thats not rely wut im looking for. i need to don8 to the tempel of avo becase i dont wunt horns on my caricter :*(
Habbo.com SN: Konemo
Cokemusic.com SN: Konemo
Starcraft B.Net SN: Flame_O_Darknes
konemo Posted at: 13:56 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52258
konemo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is lady gray's necklace rely in oakvale? i tried looking there alredy.
also i here if you marry her you get lots of money. but thats not rely wut im looking for. i need to don8 to the tempel of avo becase i dont wunt horns on my caricter :*(
konemo Posted at: 13:57 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52260
konemo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If ane one gets my message please email me
sexybeast Posted at: 20:12 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52833
sexybeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get skorms bow you must go to twinblades camp and theres a man there you can hire. Take him to the temple of skorm and sacrafice him. I can't remember if you have to do this at night or not.
sexybeast Posted at: 20:13 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52836
sexybeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you really want to marry ladygrey and to me there was no point of it--go to oakvale and dig between te two row boats on the beach
beefolynch Posted at: 17:38 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54496
beefolynch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do I get my wife to teleport with me? I've tried having her follow me and that doesn't work. My wife is in Knothole Glade and I want to move to Bowerstone. I also noticed that I am unable to sell or rent my house in Knothole.

Also, is there any way to give her better clothes?
beefolynch Posted at: 18:02 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54503
beefolynch
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do I get my wife to teleport with me? I've tried having her follow me and that doesn't work. My wife is in Knothole Glade and I want to move to Bowerstone. I also noticed that I am unable to sell or rent my house in Knothole.

Also, is there any way to give her better clothes?
darkmagician2523 Posted at: 22:22 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56453
darkmagician2523
Forum GuestMember
+
+
beay85,

the best way to kill balverines is with a silver ogmented weapon(i sugjest a bow cause u can b far away when u kill them).hope i helpedSmile
"it is not our abilitys that show what we truely are,it is our choices"~albus~
joslifer1 Posted at: 20:18 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 60186
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Jan-2005 konemo said:is lady gray's necklace rely in oakvale? i tried looking there alredy.
Yes, it's in Oakvale. Dig between 2 overturned boats (on the beach).
Yes, you get lots of money. 15 K dowry, and she has a legendary weapon in her bedroom (15 Keys to unlock the chest).
Yes, you should donate to Avo to get the horns off. However, even with lots of good, I still have stubs of horns...*blush* Anyway, if you donate 35 K, you should be able to draw the Sword out of the Stone near the Temple. This should also give you great morale.
joslifer1 Posted at: 21:47 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 64222
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whatever I am you are double.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close