Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable

A few questions.........

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
dareaper Posted at: 10:07 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64334
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
im sorry for everything but it was'nt me it was my mate he stole my password

IM SORRY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND I NEVER WROTE ANY INSULTS ON THIS WEBSITE IT WAS ALL MY MATES DOING
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Digital_Angel Posted at: 11:49 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64973
Digital_Angel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To answer #2. If you're on a mission that is "obviously good" just kill all the traders/etc.
crackpotpete Posted at: 11:53 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65397
crackpotpete
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Dec-2004 joslifer1 said:1. How do you get Legendary Weapons? The best thing I've got is Master Greatsword (augmented with Flame and Piercing Aumentations).

2. Where is Lady Grey's necklace? I know it's in Oakvale, but that's it. Any help would be appreciated.
1.legendary weaps are just those with names (ronoks axe, wellows pickhammer ect) which load either in demon doors, or with quests.

2.the necklace is between the 2 boats by the beach

also, anyone know how to get a modded xbox? or anything about it?
joslifer1 Posted at: 22:58 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67090
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Reaper: got it.

crackpot: I have no idea.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
MeltonMania Posted at: 11:06 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80207
MeltonMania
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Nov-2004 green dai said:Okay i just had a few questions about the game. I just got it and want to know my options.
the following:
1.Does your hair stay that dull gray color the whole game, or can you change at some wierd barbor shop.*not including being 100% good and having white hair*
2.When your in the map room choosing quests, is their any indication on if the quest is evil or not?(I'm not talking about the obvious ones such as protect or attack Orchard farm)what I mean is the one like hobbe killing contest, a killing contest sounds pretty evil but at the same time your stopping vandalization. So since I was a goody character I saved and then tried it just in case it was an evil quest. But it wasn't. So to avoid it again will some tell me where it says good or evil quest( if it does)
3.When you buy a house and it gives you the option of renting it out, how does that work?
4.Any good tips on killing balvorines? I tried some I've gotten(they sucked)That's why I'm asking on the forums.
5.If you kill some1 who lives in a house does their house go up for sale?And if so is it cheaper than 1,500?
6.when you get to lvl skills and you go to lvl up will and it gives and alignment modifier, does that mean if you learn it your alingment goes that way? Or does it mean every time you use it your alignment goes up or down?
7.I heard if you've got a wife she can give you gifts, when does this occur( if it does) and what sort of stuff.

Thanks for reading, Green dai
1. not that i know of
2. no, quest don't tell you if they are good or not, since they are all mostly good anyway
3. another sign appears and gives you the oportunity to rent it out to tenents,
4, yeah, use silver augmented weapons,
very easy way...
fit a master longbow with silver augmentation, piercing augmentation, piercing augmentation
equip it and use the multi-arrow skill and pull back all the way lock on and depending on the lv of multi-arrow you should kill any balverine (except white) in one shot as balverines are weak against silver based weapons. ( if you have done the white balverine quest you get the silver Aug.)
5. yes it does but the prices vary.
6. good question but i think it means your alignment goes the way it goes +up -down( ie good/evil)
7.yeah thats true if you give her gifts and give her a good time with you then shemay decide to give you a gift.
it is mainly weapons.(she gave me a obsidian greatsword!)
if i think not, am i not? i think not, don't you think?

Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:40 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81510
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I would like to know how to use the silver amulent the hunter's wife gives you to beat the werewolf.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
JoSlifer1 Posted at: 22:03 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81618
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You just gotta augment it to a weapon with a free slot. Legendary weapons are already full of auggies, so you'll have to get a normal one unless you have a legendary one with a silver already in it.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 16:38 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82388
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
what do you mean by free slot and the weapon I got was the one you get at the beginning.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
JoSlifer1 Posted at: 20:25 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85703
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A free augmentation slot. Some weapons don't have any, and others have a lot. I would advise giving $35000 to the Temple of Avo to get a strong weapon with a silver auggie.
Chris666911 Posted at: 19:37 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 87157
Chris666911
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey their guys I've always been playing the good part in fable but I now want to play the evil character how do you do evil deeds at the beginning of the game as a child and the rest of the way up to 100% evil.when I've been playing the good part I had a little circle above my head but I want to have two big horns and a lot of money as possible
the punisher Posted at: 15:00 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 88013
the punisher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was wondering if ya can help me i have got tat cards but i dont know were u av to go 2 get them put on if you can help me it will be nice
ranger77 Posted at: 21:10 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110623
ranger77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is a modded xbox and how can i get mine modded or how can i get one
shadow11191 Posted at: 23:21 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138740
shadow11191
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1). Use the infininte keys cheat then go to the chest in heroes guild wich asks for 20 silver keys and giv it to it and you will get A heavy hammer that has 270 attack and the augmentations: piercing augmentation, and the skill piont augmentation. It also works well on bawlverines.

2). You can find lady Grey's necklace in between the two boats on the beach in Oakvale.
basketballer111991 Posted at: 20:57 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139838
basketballer111991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
theres a ! above my head why is it there and how do i get rid of it
unseydude Posted at: 07:46 May25 2005 Post ID: 174157
unseydude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
warning. spoiling.

a wired thing that bothers me. why don't you just rn off with the sword. ur sister is blind. she won't even be able to see u when u run off!!!
teembyrd Posted at: 15:02 May27 2005 Post ID: 177938
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Nov-2004 green dai said:Okay i just had a few questions about the game. I just got it and want to know my options.
the following:
1.Does your hair stay that dull gray color the whole game, or can you change at some wierd barbor shop.*not including being 100% good and having white hair*
2.When your in the map room choosing quests, is their any indication on if the quest is evil or not?(I'm not talking about the obvious ones such as protect or attack Orchard farm)what I mean is the one like hobbe killing contest, a killing contest sounds pretty evil but at the same time your stopping vandalization. So since I was a goody character I saved and then tried it just in case it was an evil quest. But it wasn't. So to avoid it again will some tell me where it says good or evil quest( if it does)
3.When you buy a house and it gives you the option of renting it out, how does that work?
4.Any good tips on killing balvorines? I tried some I've gotten(they sucked)That's why I'm asking on the forums.
5.If you kill some1 who lives in a house does their house go up for sale?And if so is it cheaper than 1,500?
6.when you get to lvl skills and you go to lvl up will and it gives and alignment modifier, does that mean if you learn it your alingment goes that way? Or does it mean every time you use it your alignment goes up or down?
7.I heard if you've got a wife she can give you gifts, when does this occur( if it does) and what sort of stuff.

Thanks for reading, Green dai
Hey Green Dai,
It's been a while since I've played but what a great game, huh?
Let's see...
Q1.) Your hair stays black/dull/whatever until you begin to age, then turns grey. If you don't like the black/dull look.....go bald. The Albion women love it.
Q2.) This is more difficult to answer due to I can't remember. However, the game automatically (decides weather your good or evil by the quests that you take). I sure you knew that though. Serach for colors. I (again) am not sure but I think the blue quests were the good ones and (obviously) any other color would be neutral or bad. Sorry if not specific enough.
Q3.) After buying a house, GO BACK TO THE SIGN ON THE LAWN. You will understand after that - I promise.
Q4.) Balverines and all enemies become easy and FUN to slaughter if you use "SLOW TIME" Magic. Level 4 is the best. Also make sure your weapon (you're swinging) has a "SILVER" augmentation. There's no other magic spell like it slow time though. Try it...you'll LOVE it.
Q5.) Yes it does and no most are not cheaper than that.
Q6.) That means your allignment goes up (as a result of having that magic skill) or down depending on good or bad spell. Not each time.
AND 7.) Read questions and answers for FABLE. This one was asked and answered in detail. Yes, she gives gifts. Be nice.
Hope I helped U. TeemByrd!
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
Xbox_legend Posted at: 13:27 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205894
Xbox_legend
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can get it 4 less than 1,55 in bowerstone only problem is killing da people cos u cnt use weopons
Where legends are born
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close