Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Explotation of one of Fallout 3's glitchs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

clanky4 Posted at: 20:27 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779505
clanky4
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now I know that there are very many glitches in fallout 3. I wanted some help for the multiple companion glitch (exploit?) I have gotten it to work before on a different system at my friends house but I cannot seem to get it to work.

I am using the RL-3 companion glitch. Where I hire RL-3 fire him (thus freeing a companion slot) and hire another companion (jericho in this case) Now you are supposed to wait until the message shows up that RL-3 has arrived in canterberry commons (or whatever) Then go hire and restart the process.

However I have never gotten the message that RL-3 has arrived in canterberry commons or that he was destroyed.

A little bit of background I had already discovered canterberry commons before I fired him, I'm not sure if that would effect it. I also have the un-patched version of the game since I was never able to get Xbox live. And in addition to this I was both inside and outside once RL-3 left my presence. I have heard that that could effect it.

I hope that someone is able to help me.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 08:28 Dec30 2009 Post ID: 2779652
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Have you gone and checked Cantabury Commons? He doesn't hang out in the town itself, but over by the tree that the traders generally hang around.

I have my personal favorite exploit. Get the perk Puppies!. Now, depending on your Karma, get a follower (For me, it's Evil = Clover, Neutral = Sergeant RL-3, Good = Fawkes) and then get Dogmeat. Now, kill Dogmeat (Note: Sometimes this will make Charon and other followers hostile, if this is so, use a stealth boy or the CSS and a silenced weapon to kill dogmeat quietly and they won't go hostile). This will free up a slot, and now you can go hire Charon. Wait until the message that Dogmeat's Puppy is outside of Vault 101, and then go hire him. Now you have two powerful followers, as well as Dogmeat's Puppy which, if memory serves me, is actually more powerful than the regular Dogmeat. I'm not sure if you can do this multiple times or not (To get a whole horde of followers with you) but be warned, for if your party is too powerful, they'll just mow everyone down and you won't be able to get any XP.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
clanky4 Posted at: 16:46 Dec31 2009 Post ID: 2780086
clanky4
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Alright I figured it out, and I now have a whole horde of followers. The only ones I don't have are fawkes, paladin cross, and sticky (curse you bug!)

I haven't done waters of life yet and sticky disappeared after I entered a tunnel, he did the same thing at the same tunnel on another save.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 04:04 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2816821
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Sniper king said:whats the best glitch? dont forget 2 get dogmeat.

This topic has been dead for a while and answered, but this is also just spam. deleted
Meh.
qwertyuio Posted at: 04:19 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2816824
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Closing old topic.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: