Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

The Great Mod Shakeup - Fallout 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

qwertyuio Posted at: 20:26 Jan09 2010 Post ID: 2784812
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
As you may have heard we are doing a complete renewal of all mod positions, we want to clear everything out and start over to reduce the number of mods in the system and make sure we have the right team for each forum.

We'll invite anyone interested to apply in this thread if they are interested in moderating this forum.

Please explain in a paragraph or two why you think you should get the role.

Existing mods I apologize in advance but the only way for this to work is to clear the decks completely and set some new rules concerning applications in the future.

In the event of split decisions preference will likely go to existing moderators. Super Mods and Admins will overlook the applications made in this thread and we'll go and decide what we think works best for the forum.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope this works out!

Number of positions most likely available: 1

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Jan 9th 2010 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:15 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2785461
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I'm a Fallout 3 nut, as anyone who even looks at this site once a month would know, and I know quite a bit about the game and its secrets. I'm also an excellent mod, familiar with the rules and having a history of steller modding. I think I'm the best simply because I'm familiar with the game and I'm familiar with this site, which is all that really needs to be said.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reverb Posted at: 01:17 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786527
Reverb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have played Fallout 3 religiously since the day it came out. That said, there really isn't much I don't know about this game.

I have been on Supercheats since the middle of 2005, the experience I've gained in the nearly five years here is ample. I have also modded this particular forum for months now and have proven myself more than capable of handling it. Frankly, I think I'd be best for this position simply because I have the most knowledge of the game itself, but also most information even remotely associated with it.
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 19:07 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786853
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I've been a moderator here for some time now, and think I've done a great job. I know a lot about the game and play it quite often and lurk here constantly. I should totally get this position because I would be good and stuff since I already am.
Meh.
qwertyuio Posted at: 11:27 Jan25 2010 Post ID: 2792694
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Alright, at this point applications are closed. We've been voting and discussing for a while already, so expect the decisions to be made within a day or two. Thanks for your interest in helping guys, and good luck to all of you.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close