Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Coolest Kill

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 12:42 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2558971
BrotherOfSteel44
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What was your guys' coolest kill that you ever did?

(This isn't super cool but it's the only thing I can think of)
Mine was when I was traveling. I found this Raider camp so I took out my shotgun and started shooting. There was 2 Raiders left, 1 was in the front and the other was behind him a ways back, I shot and killed the Raider in front of me and the bullets flew on and killed the Raider behind the other Raider, so I got a double kill.

"Humankind never forgives true greatness."
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 14:02 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559156
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The time I killed a Behemoth with my fists.
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:19 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559670
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I had just fast-traveled somewhere and a bunch of Regulators were on my butt, so I turned and started shooting with what I had in hand: The Terrible Shotgun. At first, I shot in VATS, but when it was obvious that wasn't working I went to real time, and my Bloody Mess perk came into play. I shot one guy who blew up into a shower of bloody and body chunks, and through the mist I blew the other guy apart.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Sir Knight Posted at: 22:27 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559808
Sir Knight
+
+
I fast traveled to Jury Street Metro from Megaton and I noticed that there were Talon Co. Mercs behind the diner. Since they were interfering with my journey to Evergreen Mills to get the Barter Bobblehead. So I decided to use my newly acquired Vengeance on them. It was rather funny when one of them exploded into gore shortly followed by a pile of ash. Then my Animal Friend Perk kicked in and a Yao Guai came and helped me and my 3 followers kill the rest.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 23:48 Feb28 2009 Post ID: 2559846
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I shot a Super Mutant in the head, he flipped, and he drop-kicked his head 6 feet up.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 07:10 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2559969
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I was sniping a Death Claw who was in Old Olney from a highway overpass, and he got mad and charged. Only he didn't see me, so he ran at some Mirelurks to attack them instead. I hopped down and he started to charge me, and I still had my Sniper Rifle in my hands, so I shot him with it... and he flew a million feet into the air.
I'm not even f**king kidding. He shot up like a rocket. I stared up at the sky for a minute, shrugged, and then kept going to Old Olney. After like ten steps, said Deathclaw landed right in front of me and attacked, so I had to pull a radom weapon out and kill him.

This WTF moment was brought to you by Loony.

BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 12:26 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2560243
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
I got another cool kill today. I just finished 'Trouble On The Homefront' and I went outside the Vault. On my compass, it showed 4 red tick marks. I do V.A.T.S. and it's 4 Talon Company Mercs. I take out my laser rifle and aim at one. When I shoot, it's an instant kill and the Merc turns to ashes.

Another one was when I was trying to find the Alien Blaster. I see a Yao Gui so I take out Ol' Painless and shoot. I got a one-hit kill on it.

Sir Knight Posted at: 16:22 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2560547
Sir Knight
+
+
On 01-Mar-2009 imaloony8.0 said:I was sniping a Death Claw who was in Old Olney from a highway overpass, and he got mad and charged. Only he didn't see me, so he ran at some Mirelurks to attack them instead. I hopped down and he started to charge me, and I still had my Sniper Rifle in my hands, so I shot him with it... and he flew a million feet into the air.
I'm not even f**king kidding. He shot up like a rocket. I stared up at the sky for a minute, shrugged, and then kept going to Old Olney. After like ten steps, said Deathclaw landed right in front of me and attacked, so I had to pull a radom weapon out and kill him.

This WTF moment was brought to you by Loony.
Deathclaws flying a few hundred feet into the air is known to happen quite a bit.
JBraz3 Posted at: 18:37 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2560841
JBraz3
+
+
Favorite kills are still headshotting Yao Guis it is just funny to watch them flip so much.
BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 18:06 Mar02 2009 Post ID: 2561731
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
Oh yeah I also remember the time I V.A.T.S. sniped Mr. Lopez with a hunting rifle while standing on the bridge of Rivet City.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 23:35 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568684
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I have had that happen to me too.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Indoril Posted at: 13:21 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575501
Indoril
+
+
Coolest kill...or kills, maybe. I was attacked by four Enclave troops just outside of Evergreen Mills, and since the character I had was an expert at demolitions, I shot a few times, then started running and dropping bottlecap mines. After that, it was pretty much me running and looking over my shoulder every now and then to see the showers of body parts.
the Grudge Posted at: 20:15 May20 2009 Post ID: 2625370
the Grudge
+
+
my coolest kill would have to be when I was with Fawks out side Raven Rock and I shot an Enclave trooper with Tarka armor or what ever it's called but the guy shoots his gatling laser when I kill him and blows up a car next to him and it kills another Enclave trooper with the same armor but the car landed on top of two other troopers with the Terka armor or what ever and I got 300 experince.

« Last edited by the Grudge on May 20th 2009 »
Gears02 Posted at: 21:30 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665730
Gears02
+
+
My best kill would be in the Pitt and Trogs were after me so I used VATS with my shotgun and Killed one with a headshot and his eye flew into the screen at me and the blast killed another trog behind it with a headshot.
infernoboy Posted at: 12:16 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2667001
infernoboy
+
+
i'd say that my coolest kill was when i shot a super mutant's head off with a grenade! It was so freaking awsome!EvilRock
superbird5005 Posted at: 12:30 Jul15 2009 Post ID: 2675453
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
The best kill I got was with Mr. Crowley after I finished the quest. I shot his head off and I picked his body up while I was getting attacked by some raiders. I came up close to the raider with his body and meh Terrible Shotgun and out of nowhere Mr. Crowley's body explodes killing the raider. It classified it as a kill for me so I got XP for it...
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

TehFluffMan Posted at: 05:35 Jul22 2009 Post ID: 2682621
TehFluffMan
+
+
At the start of the Quest in Rivet City wear you go to the Memmorial and the Enclave attacked, I had the Victory Rifle. When I was in the Pipe, I used V.A.T.S to see if I could shoot them. I used V.A.T.S on one Enclave Troop that was running. I got a Headshot, his head and body flew up (Seprate) and it went over the thing. When I got back to his Father when The Enclave Colonel was there Augustus? There was one Troop there with no head.
Awesome Kill...Even though he stayed alive until the gas (On The Darkside, I am :D) I got the Exp for it. Also, Cool Glitch with Bloody Mess (I dunno, I like gore and stuff but I dont like that Perk)
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
infernoboy Posted at: 18:11 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690919
infernoboy
+
+
Evil I love to shoot Fawkes every now and then! Evil
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 07:34 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2832881
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
The Time I Shot Stockholm And My Game Glitced Me 2 LVL 1,000,000

Oh Real Kills Right So Let Me Think........5 mins later

I Shot A Metal Blaster (Laser Shotgun Basically)And Turned 4 Guys Into Ash Piles

« Last edited by Zombie Madacky1 on Apr 18th 2010 »

Chored TV Lulz
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 11:20 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2832986
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
9 month old topic gets to be closed.

Brush up on the rules before posting, Zombie Madacky1.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 329988

Post Top
Click to close