Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy III

The forum RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!!) ***UPDATED FEB 13***

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

johnkrill Posted at: 05:21 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223673
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
This forum needs some big time rules. I'll be glad to add any after awhile.

First off, be sure to uphold the rules of Supercheats. They are found right here and right here

(NOTE: The two links are different. One takes you to the overall rules, and the other takes you to the forbidden topic section)

These rules include...
- NO SPAMMING- three or more words per post, as long as it has relavance to the topic!
- NO FLAMMING

ect.

Some rules I'd like to go over specifically for this forum...

1) In the "post your friends list" topic, limit yourself to EITHER...

- posting your friends code
- Telling somebody you have added that person

2) In the "Post your stats here" topic, you have two options of posts (this is to eliminate spam)

- Post your party in any way
- Comment on somebody elses party

All other posts are irrelevant to the topic, and will be deleted

3) Don't duplicate topics and questions, and don't post "I will answer all of your questions" topics (a forbidden topic, see the rules link to the right). Duplicate topics will be deleted, and "I will answer all of your questions" topics will be closed.

4) Don't post any hate topics toward FF. If you hate it some much, don't post here!

5) Don't post topics irrelevant to FFIII, even if you are posting about a different FF game. It creates confusion. All topics irrelevant to FFIII will be moved.

6) There is an FAQ at the top of this forum. Please look there before you ask a question. All questions in the FAQ that are asked on the forums will most likely be deleted.

*We don't add any question to the FAQs, only the ones asked 5 times or more*

7) There is a HUGE number of idiots here who won't bother to read my FORUM RULES thread. For those IDIOTS out there (no names will be mentioned), this topic I've created will strictly say ONE thing and ONE thing only!

ANY topics that are remotely CLOSE in discussion of FRIENDS CODES will AUTOMATICALLY be DELETED and the CREATOR of the topic REPORTED! I've asked 5 times already to keep ALL friends code discussion in the FRIENDS CODE topic!! Nowhere else!!! Anybody who fails to follow this will be reported, for we don't need more than 1 friends code topic! If you think I'm joking, I dare you to get on my bad side...

Topics I would like to see ELIMINATED include...
- Post here if you've added me to your FL (firneds list)
- Any sort of FC list (we have established a permanent one)
- Anything requesting being added to a friends list

DO NOT limit yourself to these three unaccepted topics. Any smart-alec loop-hole topics will not be tolerated! Thing before you post a topic about friends codes.

ACCEPTED FC topic
- Questions about a FC. This includes how to use them, what it is, etc, but DOES NOT include questions about other peoples FC or anything above!

AGAIN, I warn everybody of this! IT's to keep out spam and such. YOU WILL GET REPORTED!!!

Thanks for those who read this, but if you didn't, sorry idiot, but your time here is limited...

From the READ OR GET REPORTED topic

I will add more as we get going!

« Last edited by johnkrill on Feb 13th 2007 »

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
johnkrill Posted at: 21:46 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1248591
johnkrill
+
+
We are having a bit of trouble with people posting duplicate topics. Please aviod this, otherwise, your topic will be closed. It make the form look messy, and it's unneccesary work for me.

Topics to aviod duplicating...
- Friend code topics: There is one pinned at the top of the forum
- Questions that have been asked already
- Questions about the Onion Knight. We have plenty of topics about that.

Thak you for your cooperation

P.S. I know this is a double post. I did it on purpose to bump this topic to the top of the forum so people will read it.

kokiri_kid Posted at: 08:25 Dec31 2006 Post ID: 1255590
kokiri_kid
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't believe what I'm seeing! A moderator? Double-posting? Now I've seen everything! Even though you did it on purpose, you're still a mod, man! Act like one!

« Last edited by kokiri_kid on Dec 31st 2006 »
[center]
[center]Thanks to Zelda bandit for the Sig and Avy
johnkrill Posted at: 08:43 Dec31 2006 Post ID: 1255630
johnkrill
+
+
Lol, you've got to be kidding. The double post had a purpose: to bring the forum rules to the top of the, well, forum. That way people will see it, and bother to READ IT!!!!

Oh, and btw, I've seen admins double post.

-CLOSED-

johnkrill Posted at: 13:37 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1364985
johnkrill
+
+
Additional thing here.

Please do not post topics telling somebody, or a certain group of people, when to go on to wifi. I say this for a few reasons.

1) Topics like this have no discussion purposes.

2) They make the forums messy.

3) Nobody cares when you are on wifi!

Topics including dates to be on wifi, asking when other people are on wifi, or anything similar will be automatically DELETED by a moderator.

Thank you.

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 03:40 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1512564
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
New Rule!
No Posting of Phone numbers...email addys and messenger SN' are cool...but no phone numbers...Punto Finale.
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 234721

Post Top
Click to close