Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy IX

FMV Problem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sparta Posted at: 00:15 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1493630
sparta
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, something weirds happening to this game. I dicided to play FFIX again (and who wouldn't? It's just too good to resist!) and after the first disk, and playing on the secound one, I made it to the Iifa tree and when the FMV plays, the game gets glicthed and hangs. It didn't do this thru my past playthrus... does anyone know whats wrong with it?

« Last edited by sparta on Apr 6th 2007 »
Currently: Offline

[SIZE=12][color=maroon]Thank you for the Sig TP![/SIZE][/color]

Take a look at my Team!!! =D
Join Edge's team!!!
No.1 team, twilight prince!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cheating101 Posted at: 09:16 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494140
cheating101
+
+
probably a scratch. I rented the game and it froze at the point too (this was a long time ago).

Gamestop sells scratch repearers and I am going to try that on my game soon because mine are really beat up.
sparta Posted at: 23:48 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1495967
sparta
+
+
I went to gamestop and got one of them. And after using it Final Fantasy IX got past that point! Its working fine now. Thank you for the help! I got another copy of FF9 just in case, and it was 15 dollars(pretty cheap) . It was from a place called gamezone (gamestop didn't have FF9).

« Last edited by sparta on Apr 6th 2007 »

Join Edge's team!!!
cheating101 Posted at: 09:50 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1496482
cheating101
+
+
Gamezone still carries PSX GAMES! I need to find another copy of 9. I want to find that and save it for years and years and years.
sparta Posted at: 12:43 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497047
sparta
+
+
I konw how you feel. The PSX Final Fantasys are my faverite!Smile They are the only ones I play now! My faverite is eight, but nine comess really close to it, and 7, it was fun, but I did not really like the materia system. Oh, and can someone help me with FF9? How do I find Steiner's best weapon Excailber2? I"ve heard you have to make it to Memoria-the very last dungeon of the game- in under twelve hours... is it true? Beacause I find it impossable to make it to the Memoria in such little time...

To find it google this: unofficial final fantasy site, click the first result, click final fantasy 9, and then click excailbur2 FAQ and excailbur2 information. I hope its not true cause otherwise I won't be getting that weapon... im just not good enough to do all that in under twelve hours!

« Last edited by sparta on Apr 7th 2007 »

Join Edge's team!!!
Repner Posted at: 12:51 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497056
Repner
+
+
On 07-Apr-2007 sparta said:I konw how you feel. The PSX Final Fantasys are my faverite!Smile They are the only ones I play now! My faverite is eight, but nine comess really close to it, and 7, it was fun, but I did not really like the materia system. Oh, and can someone help me with FF9? How do I find Steiner's best weapon Excailber2? I"ve heard you have to make it to Memoria-the very last dungeon of the game- in under twelve hours... is it true? Beacause I find it impossable to make it to the Memoria in such little time...

To find it google this: unofficial final fantasy site, click the first result, click final fantasy 9, and then click excailbur2 FAQ and excailbur2 information. I hope its not true cause otherwise I won't be getting that weapon... im just not good enough to do all that in under twelve hours!
You dont have to beat hades, but you need to get to the Room Of Emptiness at Memoria within 12 hours. that means escaping all battles, rushing everything etc. Its really only there if your up for a challenge

BTW, theres a glitch in the game that you may be able to benefit from. It is possible to skip FMV's by opening the disc cover (ejecting the disc if its PS2), and then closing it again during FMV's

« Last edited by Repner on Apr 7th 2007 »
sparta Posted at: 13:01 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497080
sparta
+
+
Is the any abilities on it that you can only get from it? Or do other weapons have its ability to learn? Cause if they do, i'll just stick to Ragnarok.Smile

Join Edge's team!!!
Repner Posted at: 13:10 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497113
Repner
+
+
I looked around, and it turns out Excalibur II has Minus Strike, Climhazzard, and Stock Break, each of these are avaliable from other weapons
sparta Posted at: 13:15 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497131
sparta
+
+
On 07-Apr-2007 Repner said:I looked around, and it turns out Excalibur II has Minus Strike, Climhazzard, and Stock Break, each of these are avaliable from other weapons
YES! Thank you! I don't have to trouble myself over it then.Smile Thanks bundles! Oh, and one more question. Am I right about the Ragnarok being his secound best weapon or is another one better than it? (Besides excailbur2)

Join Edge's team!!!
Repner Posted at: 13:16 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1497137
Repner
+
+
Ragnarock is his strongest. The strongest weapon in the game though, other than excalibur II, is Zidanes Ultima Weapon
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close