Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Awesome Battles

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rolan Posted at: 11:03 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489324
Rolan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Post the best battle you've ever had here. It could be one in which you decimated your foes, came from behind to achieve victory, etc. As long as its exciting.

Here's one from me. I had only 1 enemy, a white mage left to kill and had him surrounded. Then he makes the foolish mistake of attacking Marche, who on my game is a Level 50 Ninja with Double Sword, Bonecrusher, and the Masemune and Masemune 100 swords equipped. Needless to say, he was thoroughly beaten having taken over 1000 damage.

I'll sumbit more later. Hope to hear your best!
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
paperbobbery Posted at: 13:24 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630328
paperbobbery
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One time i was figting a clan and they were superpowerful and i was about to lose... The only people i had (main character, Montblanc, and a nu mou black mage) couldn't use their stuff because it was against the law (all the others were in jail due to pardons) so i started off by just plain old running up and bashing things around by using only the "fight" command. I killed about 3 people but their blue mage and illusionist were still alive. As you can imagine i was MAJOR mad by then so i just completly went against the judge and probrbly broke all three laws in one turn (my main character wasn't jailed but Montblanc and the nu mou were). So all i had was just Garrison (main Character THATS MY REAL NAME!!!) but by killing their stupid blue mage i got my last JP and i had ten of them... (can you guess where this is going?) I then used Mateus and did 347 damage to their stupid illusionist and then I won the battle but spent at least over 100,000 gil bailing the others... it was fun though...
Fudgeyou Posted at: 16:43 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630739
Fudgeyou
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mine would b the final fight against the kid who turned the world into final fantasies mum I had most my people but the worst part was the fact that the battery was on red so it was a big risk and I was goin off my hed just die and i had 1 person left at the end
so many final fantasy games so little time damn squareenix 4 makin dirge of cerberus only in japanese nooooooo!!!!!!
Rolan Posted at: 09:38 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666121
Rolan
+
+
That must have been a close one.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
BlackNinja Posted at: 11:19 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677254
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Once, on the level with the massive cliff, the enemies started at the top and I started at the bottom. I waited until they had all reached me, then I used Marche and Ritz's Fairy shoes to teleport to the top. I picked their entire team off with arrows while they tried to get back up the cliff again. Victory was sweet!
Rolan Posted at: 06:33 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 775614
Rolan
+
+
It usually is, especially when you're enemies are hopelessly outmanuvered, as it was in your case.
Digima Posted at: 10:09 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 887418
Digima
+
+
Probably when I totally trashed the the ninja/assassin clan mission. I killed them so easily when I thought I'd lose because of level. Plus it was in a jagd and no one died.
weaponmaker333 Posted at: 15:49 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948262
weaponmaker333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I once had this awsome fight where it was Marche (a.k.a. Hatred) vs. a clan (I forget which one) I fought alone, with the following items.

BANGAA HELM
PEYTRAL
EXCALIBUR 2 (x2)
NINJA TABI
(6 space moving with Paladin!)
I kicked their sorry behinds in 2 minutes!
G MASTER Posted at: 18:21 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1072817
G MASTER
+
+
My best battle was against Clan Ritz. I was the only one in there level range(28-30). Clearly my clan was wiped out. In the end, it was me vs. Ritz. A sweet, but barely gained, victory. The Ninja/Palidin combo rocks!
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
zaff Posted at: 14:13 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076428
zaff
+
+
here was one bug, when i had during a battle, i was at that top of cliff (i cangt remember name but you can get there with fairy boots on forst turn) and critical striked someone,

normally i wouldn't be that excited, but i hit him over the cliff, then ofwhich, i was floating in mid air, like he was on a invisible cliff

but he could use astral with it and it really made me angry, but my gunner couldnt reach him from the cliff so i was luckty that i saved the game before that battle.

so i turned it of and decided, dont kock any1 of teh cliff
Digima Posted at: 12:41 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078318
Digima
+
+
Oh gotta try this.
zaff Posted at: 12:46 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078335
zaff
+
+
i tried it again, but it didnt work, so i guess u gotta b lucky to try it Smile
Walter_Onil Posted at: 17:04 Jun21 2007 Post ID: 1677475
Walter_Onil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My best fight was the one against Ritz on the cliff, I used Marche, Montblanc, a ninja, alchemist and 2 assasins, all of my soldiers were killed except Marche and the ninja and they both had Mateus and i used them both, but Ritz survived and kill the ninja and with last haste I killedn her!!!
General KO Posted at: 15:27 Jun07 2008 Post ID: 2270265
General KO
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my best is a battle that quite frequently happens I do the battle tourney and just use my red mage,summoner combo to completely decimate every single one of them!
gamespro Posted at: 16:23 Jun07 2008 Post ID: 2270305
gamespro
+
+
This forum is inactive yeah but don not bumb a topic that is a year old.

Closed.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Repner Posted at: 17:55 Jun07 2008 Post ID: 2270377
Repner
+
+
Reopened. The bump was legal because it was inactive.

This thread didn't even leave the first page
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:35 Oct05 2013 Post ID: 3278389
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
asdasfasfasfasf
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:59 Sep14 2014 Post ID: 3345189
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There's this one time, I was fighting a clan called "Bloodthirsters". Everything went well, but after that, a Vampire kept on using LvS-Flare on everyone, Everyone fainted but my Bangaa Gladiator, who is using Pearl Blade, have Strikeback, wearing Fairy Shoes and at 30+ HP (VERY LOW!) Luckily I'm able to teleport, and I have to face 2 Vampires with only my Gladiator. I moved around a lot, praying that they won't use LvS-Flare on me. All they did was go in front or behind me to just attack me normally. Which is a stupid mistake since my character will counterattack. After using Strikeback on one of the vampires. There's 1 more, It was his turn, and he attack me normally again, my Gladiator counterattacks, but missed. I quickly used Ultima Sword on the vampire, ending the battle. That was very close!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close