Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

yo need help on ffta, rate my team also plz...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

XxEMOKIDxX Posted at: 11:05 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2160205
XxEMOKIDxX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok so heres my delema...i have 277 missions complete...i keep geting the same missions over and over, such as swimming meet, metal hunt, cotton guard, ect the missions iv already completed....and theres a few poping up that i cant do becasue i dont have the mission items...
how in the flying donkeybeavers am i supposed to get the mission items to do these missons when it wont give the missions to get the items??
also will anyone rate my team...i have the following: (well these are the ones i use, i have more i choose not to use there weak butts)
marty lv44 black mage
littlevili lv 40 assassin
kemal lv 40 gunner
eldena lv 39 summoner
augusto lv 38 dragoon
and me lv 36 ninja
ritz is also an assassin lv 28 but i dont really use her much..
they all know combos, and dang near hit 999 every hit...exept the gunner, gunners seem to suck real bad...even with there most powerfull gun...and no i didnt use a cheating a device...
i dont even own a cheating device...

dont temp me...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
galladepwns187 Posted at: 09:45 Apr11 2008 Post ID: 2193596
galladepwns187
+
+
ur gunner must really suck then cause mines awesome by the way good choices assasin gunner and dragoon those really help me alot especially the assasin (ultima masher rules!) by the way she'll be most effective with a bow
a tip for ur gunner: make his secondary ability charge and make sure hes a master mog night (you'll have all those awesome attacks at 12 panel range! even ultima charge! F**K YEA!!!)

oh and for more missions if u havent freed baguba check there for ur missions that will be the only place that u can the mission to free it and it will open up a s**t load more missions for u I only got 9 missions to go!)

« Last edited by galladepwns187 on Apr 11th 2008 »
I am Sir Spencer the Amythest Lycan Prophet, Forty-First in the Gemstone Order
http://www.pown.it/1500?r=442059
E-Family:emeraldrafael, Mouskid1404, ShadowCresselia101

Echoes of Time FC-386742270416
Credit for avy Jony97, credit for sig-432Tony
Wolves Are The Ultimate Species... Humans Suck
puresolid Posted at: 04:37 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2220802
puresolid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Another tip for your gunner as well:
If you leveled your gunner as a mog knight(mog knight to 50 then change job),expect your gunner to be VERY slow...if you however did the normal way(level gunner to 50),it will be decent in speed but its attack is abit weak compared to the mog knight build...

Its a trade off,but I would look at speed more often then attack(since you can pretty much take out nearly anyone with ultima charge+gun).

With regards to your missions...have you read the hero gaol yet(press select on item list,do not discard it),If so,do what the previous poster said.

Hope it helped.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close