Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

how far are u?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sephirothdw4 Posted at: 10:29 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304265
Sephirothdw4
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i am almost done disk 2 i think because in the official guide i have like 15 pages left
The Wacky Fool is back.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:54 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305298
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat it a LONG time ago.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Sephirothdw4 Posted at: 19:31 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305516
Sephirothdw4
+
+
i just started playing it again only a couple of days ago. i was too addicted to other games and legos
The Wacky Fool is back.
kamon36 Posted at: 11:07 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309401
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
beat it but right now I'm at cosmo cannyon, not sure though because a friends barrowing it.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Sephirothdw4 Posted at: 12:27 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309646
Sephirothdw4
+
+
hey kamon how long have u been a mod for this game???
The Wacky Fool is back.
FF7-GOD Posted at: 21:34 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 311189
FF7-GOD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i love the game and keep on beating it
nintendo_dude Posted at: 14:19 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312819
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I've beaten this game quite a few times. I'm currently in the process of breeding a Black Chocobo on Disk 3 right now.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
CloudX Posted at: 17:59 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339436
CloudX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat it like 5 times already,andi started again,right know im in disc 3,trying 2 beat the Weapons that are hard
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:36 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 340493
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I didn't have any trouble with the two WEAPONS. I just beat it on Friday anyway.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 19:17 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357154
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I have already beat the game 7 times and i started a new game.Right now im on going to fight the ruby weapon.There both easy.The good thing of this game is that you can play it lots of times and you never get bored.Its awesome.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
kyle_cliffe Posted at: 02:50 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 357636
kyle_cliffe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah its great.you beat the game,leave it 4 a while then play it again.on my furthest file iam in the northern cave where the water is (thats where i put my save point) with all my party at level 99.iam also at the northern cave with anofa file 2
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:34 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361093
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat the game so many time and I almost beat the world record for shortest time it took to beat it my brother timed me I was off by like 2 min (Some people say I was liying but I recorded the hole thing so any one that said I was is now eating there words)
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
the_ff_master Posted at: 09:30 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362027
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have beaten it like 8+ times on my best file that I never delete I have every character at level 99, every Level 4 Limit Breaks except Cait Sith who only has two, I even got Aeris' before Sephiroth kills her. I have EVEN mastered EVERY Materia.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 14:02 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362644
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Wow,now i know why youre username is "ffmaster".You sure like this game.I envy you i wish i was really famous.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 19:19 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363715
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Aug-2005 the_ff_master said:I have beaten it like 8+ times on my best file that I never delete I have every character at level 99, every Level 4 Limit Breaks except Cait Sith who only has two, I even got Aeris' before Sephiroth kills her. I have EVEN mastered EVERY Materia.
Lets see the only way you better thin me is the "I even got Aeris' before Sephiroth kills her" wich you must tell me and if your telling the truth your the ferst if not thank God
[center]
My dragon has issues
the_ff_master Posted at: 06:19 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382530
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Her Limit Level 4 Break is Great Gosple. What it does is it fully heals all 3 players HP and MP barrier, m-barrier and haste..... AND makes all players INVINCIBLE for about 1-2 mins. Right what you do is : (this is gonnu take a while *sighs*) right when you get Aeris NEVER let her out of your party or you wont have a chance. Give her cover so she get a lot of the attacks on her and put her in fury to get her limit up faster. When ever you get it use her limit. By the time you reach Train Graveyard you should have Seal Evil (stop + silence on all enemys) from now on don�t bother killing a load of monsters to get her nextone as soon she will get kidnapped. Right, now you have Aeris back you should get her back in your party and give her your strongest magic/summon (when you get one) now just let Aeris kill all of your oppenants (cloud and who ever else may attak but Aeris must land the "death blow") after killing 80 (or maybe 60) monsters Aeris wil get her next limit. Limit Level 2, break 1 : Breath Of The Earth. This cures all adnormal status (poison, petrification ect, ect.) once again give her cover and fury, use that 6 times (i think) to get Limit Level 2, Break 2 : Fury Brand. This is one kick @$$ limit for fighting tough boss� E.G. say you have cloud, barret and aeris all with their limit�s at the ready you make Cloud do his limit (say Blade Beam) and the Barret use�s Grenade Bomb, then Aeris uses her limit (fury brand) and then Cloud barret can use their limits again! This is because Aeris� fury brand fills up the other party members limits. Now kill another 80 monsters to get Planet Protector I think it makes you invincible for about 1-2 mins and use that 4 times to get pulse of life which heals all HP and MP.

Ok now you have Limit Level 3, Break 2. Get in the buggyat Costa Del Sol and go on the Cargo Ship, once your at Junnon the buggy will be too. Follow the river to where the buggy can cross and cross the river, now go in the cave and talk to the sleeping guy (still with Aeris in your team) and he will tell you the amount of battles fought and you need to get the last two digits to match E.G. 622 or 455. once you talk to him with a matching last 2 digits you will get the Myirill take this to the guy on the penisula near the gold saucer and he will say something like "wow give me that and i�ll let you open one of my chests" say yes and open the one upstairs and give it to Aeris and she�ll learn Great Gosple. Damn.....that took nearly half an hour......
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:37 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383366
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ahh thats how you do that thanks I just thought that man that mumbuls was just there so you chould see what happens to people that do drugs and gambul lol
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 19:29 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383885
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Dragoon King please,practice you're spelling.(OH MY GOD SHEEZ).It's just that, we all know that we make mistakes,but you're out of this world man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_ff_master Posted at: 04:55 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384829
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tell me about it.... As a Mod he should have proper grammer. And there was no need for that post is was complete spam, I would delete it if I was a Mod on this forum.
I´m sorry...

Noots Posted at: 15:28 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388734
Noots
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i've got cloud to lvl 90, 3 mastered mimes and kotr, thinking bout trying the underwater weapon (emerald?). mastered most magic and summon materia twice (all down to w-item and magic pots in crater) Never been this far before.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close