Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

HeLp!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
F F Stoner Posted at: 06:03 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314468
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
rite im on disk three ive got every characters i need 1 summon (alexander but no idea how to get it) and ive killed ultima but having trouble killing emerald n ruby and the only place i can train is the northern cavern but i go there and i cant get bak and theres no were else to train coz i kill them in 1 hit ive done all the sidequests i think except vinecents last limit n weapon but cud sumone tell me all the side quests coz ive looked on walkthroughs but the dont have them all on so plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey yo
i smoke a fat puond of ash and fall down on my ***
faster than a fat ***** that sat down to fast
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sephirothdw4 Posted at: 10:04 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314723
Sephirothdw4
+
+
sorry mate i dunno, but i do know vincent's limit and weapon: you are to go underwater and go west, then northwest and go into a cave that u turn left to go through. then when u are at the end and can go no further, surface and u will find a lagoon with a waterfall. go to the spot where there is a brown edge and go on foot and run to the waterfall. if you weren't there before in disk 2, then there will be a scene with vincent and someone he loved before he went in the coffin. make sure u put vincent in your party to do this. then head back in later with vincent and u will get his ultimate weapon and final limit break
The Wacky Fool is back.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 13:03 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314969
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get alexander you go to the snowy level were you have to put markers on the ground when you get there keep going east tell you get to the hot springs and there will be a boss beat her and toch the hot spring and you will get alexander
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
nintendo_dude Posted at: 14:02 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315156
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I don't train in the North Cave because you can't buy any items or anything and lso the best place to sue the Save Crystal is in the big circular area near Sephiroth and that's deep inside. Train in the jungle in the Mideel Area.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
kamon36 Posted at: 14:23 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315220
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if I'm correct you can get Alexander in that huge field of snow, but I don't think you can reenter it, if you can when you get to that huge field head northwest using your markers to guide you.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
FF7-GOD Posted at: 02:30 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316442
FF7-GOD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
F F Stoner read the post i made "OMG NEED HELP ALEXANDER SUMMON" something like that,it should tell u bout alexander and to get vincent last weapon...ima try to explain. you no how there is this river going up between cosmo canyon area and niblhiem area ?(1st fly aounrd there with highwind so you no what im talking about) and the river keeps on going to the over end,BUT there is a waterfall stopping you go up this other part,you should be able to see another water fall past that and it has a thing for your sumbmarine to dock into but u have to find away to get their from underwater,once youve done that just put vincent in ur party go in and talk to Lucrecia(Vincents Lover) and she gives you DEATH PENALTY ,(if this is to hard to follow ill add another post giving you step by step instructions)
F F Stoner Posted at: 08:52 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316811
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im ok on the vincent subject i found it out last nite but i cant train at the mideel area because i kill them in 1 and dont get much exp
and for alexander i still have no clue i kno wot u mean tho i can remeber the snow markers but im having trouble finding it again
aswell i completed the game last nite and i think the ending isnt as good as every 1 makes out
and it shows u red 500 years on correct but the thing i dont get is i thought red was the last of his species so how has he been able to have pups?????
hey yo
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:22 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317003
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its called a cliff hanger so thay can make FF7DoC and FF7AC also I herd in the new remake of FF7 for the PS3 thay will have a better ending
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
FF7-GOD Posted at: 01:09 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 318902
FF7-GOD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok if ur really having touble finding the snow marker place.....try just running around in the snow and you should collapse and u go to the guys house at the base of the cliff,then all you do is instead of going up the moutain you go back and your at the snowy fields...
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:07 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319213
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 05-Aug-2005 Dragoon King. said:Its called a cliff hanger so thay can make FF7DoC and FF7AC also I herd in the new remake of FF7 for the PS3 thay will have a better ending
Well what do they have in mind?

I'm finished here...

F F Stoner Posted at: 04:17 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319225
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ff7 advent child i ve heard of and ff7doc??wots that one
and thanxs ff7-god
hey yo
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:20 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319229
nintendo_dude
+
+
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerebus is the sequel to VII I think.

I'm finished here...

F F Stoner Posted at: 13:13 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320171
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh and 2 other things im back in the snow fields but beein on it for 4 hours and only finding a lil bloke saying not to bother him been to hotsprings but there just a lil shelter in cave nothing else

and if advent child is suppose to be sequel to 7 then howcome vincent still alive afta 500 years?????????????
and when do these come out i cant wait for 12 cant be live gotta wait anutha year
hey yo
FF7-GOD Posted at: 02:38 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 321741
FF7-GOD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok Gj u found hot spring and in the Snowy Fields u go east(use markers so u dont loose ur way) and u wont find the cave the first time u enter that screen..if u no wat i mean...just keep on going and you should see this cave just go in it and u c this person talk to her and just kill her...
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:24 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 321773
nintendo_dude
+
+
Vincent isn't alive afetr 500 years. It's set a few years after Clound and co saved the planet from the Meteor.

I'm finished here...

F F Stoner Posted at: 03:28 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324074
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wots that lil dude in the snowy fields he just stands there and says dont worry about me sumat else and sumat else hes doing my head in plz help

and which is the easyiest arcade game in goldsaucer to get points from except chcocobo racing?
hey yo
nintendo_dude Posted at: 15:04 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 328497
nintendo_dude
+
+
Well if you beat the Mog game then talk to the guy behind you and he gives you 30 GP. I usually just win lots of S Class races with my Gold Chocobo for GP.

I'm finished here...

KazeKage Posted at: 16:14 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331155
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Submarine game, the mako reactor mission.

And you can train in the northern cavern in the grasy era almost in the bottom. Path from were you seperate your team. Left, upper right.

Give an elxir to the magic pot.

P.S. you can get out of the nortern cavern, just go to the cave in the start and climb the wall next to it.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
F F Stoner Posted at: 02:35 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332311
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that cave does take u to the top but there isnt a path its call a dead end kaze kage

and ive tried fighting near northen cavern and i dont get any battles ive ran round there for nearly 10 minutes and not 1 battle

and what magic pot???
hey yo
F F Stoner Posted at: 02:36 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332313
F F Stoner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and yeah nintendo dude i usally do the races with my chocobos but its boring now just wacthing it go round the track
hey yo
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close