Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Advent children

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

laxgodx Posted at: 11:19 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385246
laxgodx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I read on a website that in the USA that advent children will be coming out September 13 is this true? and if so what console will it be on? ps3?ps2? please post cause advent children is gonna rock @$$
Amelie Posted at: 11:42 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385351
Amelie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Advent Children is a approx-60-minute length movie made by Square set after Final Fantasy VII. However, by their own admission the storyline has undergone some noticable changes and won't fit 100% in with the storyline from the game.
laxgodx Posted at: 13:48 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388410
laxgodx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
isnt there gonna be a game based on the advent children movie?
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:53 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388594
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Sep-2005 Amelie said:Advent Children is a approx-60-minute length movie made by Square set after Final Fantasy VII. However, by their own admission the storyline has undergone some noticable changes and won't fit 100% in with the storyline from the game.
Not true, it is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. (70 minutes)
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:54 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388599
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Sep-2005 laxgodx said:isnt there gonna be a game based on the advent children movie?
No there is not, but a new game relating to Final Fantasy VII staring Vincent will be comeing out.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
the_ff_master Posted at: 13:18 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393290
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is also a game coming for mobile (cell) phones I think. Where you play as the Turks.

The one you play as Vincent is called " Final Fantasy VII : Dirge Of Cereburus. "

I found this information of a website called :

www.rpgamer.com

Also Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children is not baseed on FFVII at all although it relates to it.

Here is the basic story line.

2 years have passed since the day of Aeris� death and a new disese had been discovered. It goes by the name of Geostigma. This disese normally only effects children (hense Advent Children) but for some reason Cloud has caught it. This time instead of his purpul clothes he wears a black out with a long sleve on his left arm. And some reason Sephiroth has come back two life and so he takes sword in hand once more. (then at the end it says) Is it for the children? For a memory? Or for himself?
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 08:03 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 505367
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Nope all wrong,the movie makes perfect sense with the game.Sephiroth is back to life.All the characters.`And there is one dude coming back.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
chaoslord Posted at: 16:56 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547107
chaoslord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Have you seen it too Mr.Rocket? i have it rocks!!!!!!!
Amelie Posted at: 09:56 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554015
Amelie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Nov-2005 Mr.Rocket said:Nope all wrong,the movie makes perfect sense with the game.Sephiroth is back to life.All the characters.`And there is one dude coming back.
If I can dig the interview back up with Tetsuya Nomura, he actually admits that the film doesn't match up with the games storyline properly.

There are a few basic reason WHY it doesn't anyway -

Holy magic kills Jenova and "all that is bad for the planet" (examples - Midgar, Sephiroth)
If the reunion does happen, then Sephiroth will have LOST his Jenova cells in order for Jenova to reform herself. Therefore, Sephiroth's revival, even IF Jenova survives wouldn't be possible.
kamon36 Posted at: 05:15 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585255
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that suck's, by the way guys (although I am no longer mod here) there is another subject on this.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
kamon36 Posted at: 00:31 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 587882
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and now i am a mod here so....

*locked with no chance of coming back*
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Displaying Page 1 of 1