Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

My dream

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 17:38 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508346
Mr.Rocket
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey,wat-up dude,Um I would like to ask permision to you guys after talking about my dream.If you guys dont want to hear it or talk about it,then we will just close this topic to delete it.But if you want to hear,you can join in.Just say YES OR NO.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
chaoslord Posted at: 15:46 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547076
chaoslord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea alright
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:05 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596908
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
If it has to do with Final Fantasy VII then yes, if not no.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
setoXIII Posted at: 22:44 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597829
setoXIII
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm Touché, i agree
KazeKage Posted at: 12:16 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603342
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okey we can talk about that
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:13 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 686272
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Ok, sorry for not doing it later,but here goes.I was dreaming that this awesome final fantasy game,called "FINAL FANTASY REVOLUCION" had came out.And in this dream the story was this-A boy called JAKE waked up from his bed in a normal day.Jake is 19 years old and he is a black hair dude.He started to notice strange things in his city.And every thing started to get weirder and weirder.Like for example he started to see SEPHIROTH AND OTHER MONSTER all over the city,but he was the only one who could see them,the story goes just like ff 10, that the city suddenly starts to get destroyed and burnt down.And when everything finishes theres nothing left of the city,just JAKE.Jake starts to look for his friends and famaly but there all gone.Then starts to walk around cryng.And then a stange man appears, his name is "Dubius".He helps jake and takes him a to a small village.They give him food and all that stuff to help him.Dubius starts to tell jake some legends about a demon who has slept in the center of the earth for over a 5000 years.That was once sealed away{destroyed} by a man chosen by the gods.He tells jake lots of stuff there is to know about this demon.When everything is over,the other is the day to see who the gods have chosen.Oh,I forgot that when jake gets to the small village with dubius,they give a weapon to jake and everything there is to know about figting basics.Dubius and Jake go to a Castle that in that castle the chosen one will be chosen.In that place you get too see CLOUD,TIFA,BARRET,CID,CAITH SITH,YUFFIE,VINCENT AND RED X111.Now this is what happens the chosen one is supposed to be cloud.But cloud noticed it is not him because if he was to be chosen, he would recieve an very poweful, and big HEAVENLYweapon in his hands.And dubius notices that the weapon is in JAKES hand.Everyone start looking at jake surprised.Then some guards come and take jake and dubius to inside the castle.In the castle the king starts to talk alot of stuff to jake.And cloud is mad that it was not him,but jake didnt whant this to happen.But nothing can be changed,once the gods chose they can not interfere with the order.So, then the king sends the bests warrios in the world to help jake and dubius.And the story continues but, this was only the start of my dream, the dream was getting better and better, and thats when my mom woke me up to go to the damn school.But there is more here are the characters and all the summons etc.....

Characters
JAKE
DUBIUS
CLOUD
TIFA
YUFFIE
VINCENT
CID
CAITH SITH
BARRET
RED X111
LEON
RINOA
IRVINE
ZELL
SELPHIE
QUISTIS
ZIDANE,AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS OF THIS GAME
TIDUS
YUNA
RIKKU
PAINE
LULU
WAKKA
KIHMARI RONSO
AURON

THE NEW CHARACTERS
JAKE-MAIN CHARACTER "CHOSEN ONE"
DUBIUS- A BARBARIAN WITH BIG AXES
REX-A SKELETON PIRATE
LOVO-A WERE WOLF
SLAYER- AN ASSASIN

STORY OF THE BAD GUYS-THE DEMON IS CALLED INUOX AND WHEN HE ESCAPED FROM HELL SO DID ALL OF THE OTHER BASTARDS LIKE-SEPHIROTH,SEYMOUR,SIN,VEGNAUN,ULTIMECIA,JENOVA,ETC.. AND NEW MONSTERS........

LOTS OF DIFFERENT THOUSANDS TYPES OF WEAPONS
LIMIT BREAKS

SUMMONS AND NEW ONES
VALEFOR
IFRIT
17 DIFERENT TYPES OF BAHAMUT
IXION
SHIVA
LEVIATHAN
ODIN
NOVA DRAGON
IVY SHIVA
FROST IFRIT
ECLIPSE
NEPTUNE
HADES
DOOMTRAIN
ANIMA
YOJIMBO
TITAN
KJTA
TYPOON
Z-KNIGHT
KNIGHTS OF ROUND
EDEN
CACTUAR
GOLEM
RHYNO
BLAZE
TORNBERRY
ALL OF THE OLD SUMMONS TO MAKE IT EASIER,OKKKKK

If THIS GAME WAS REAL YOU WOULD HAVE TO BRING YOUR A GAME TO BEAT ALL THESE SECRET MONSTERS
MEGA WEAPON
SUPER WEAPON
ULTIMATE WEAPON
OMEGA WEAPON
RUBY WEAPON
EMERALD WEAPON
PEARL WEAPON
SAPPHIRE WEAPON
CRYSTAL WEAPON
GOLD WEAPON
RAGE WEAPON
VIRUS WEAPON
X-WEAPON
INFERNAL WEAPON
EYE-WEAPON
INVICIBLE WEAPON
STONE WEAPON
SOL WEAPON
LUNA WEAPON
ECLIPSE WEAPON
SUPERNOVA WEAPON
SPHERE WEAPON
ANCIENT WEAPON
HIDDEN WEAPON
TERROR WEAPON
EXPERIMENT-1
EXPERIMENT-2
EXPERIMENT-3
Z-EXPERIMENT
EXPERIMENT ARE MONSTERS I INVENTED,THESE EXPERIMENTS ARE THE EXPERIMENTS ON JENOVA CELLS
AND THE THOUGHEST MONSTER IN THIS GAME WOULD BE-DIAMOND WEAPON

Hey this is getting kinda boring, why doesnt everybody put in ideas for this game,lets have some fun!!!!!!!!!

KazeKage Posted at: 16:22 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689622
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well the game sounds kind of interesting, but I think it should be reltated to FF7 by flashbacks or something. And a another name for the main character,
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 09:51 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 691597
Mr.Rocket
+
+
What name should we put to the main character?

KazeKage Posted at: 08:21 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 740969
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't know realy ,but some thing uniqe.

glicthmaster Posted at: 14:40 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 746431
glicthmaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think you should call him cosmic and make him be in a clan called METEOR! but thats just me.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:41 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750022
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey while you guys think of a name,I would like to add a question.I would like to some one really wise to answer ok here goes-If we could find a way to talk to the Square Enix company,could we ask them or give this idea to them of making a game like this and then they finish the story,pictures,sound,graphics etc...?It would be cool!!!

Oh, glichtmaster I see youre new here so welcome to Supercheats world.Try to bring youre A-wise game to solve questions etc..It will be fun to be here.I guess you have already seen the big chart of the best right,as you can see some are just here to have fun and solve questions,submit stuff etc,for fun just like me.But some just want to be best there ever is,if youre that person you would try to beat Nintendo Dude [ wich I recomend inposible ] but hey I hope you feel alright being here.Make sure you know the rules of super cheats.And try to get up here fast alright,ha,ha,ha,just kidding.

glicthmaster Posted at: 16:32 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750453
glicthmaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am the master of all glicthes! tell me a glicth and i will help! sorry thats my pokemon portable games phrase (sorry for the spam) anyway i support you a 100% but remember there slow... ok youll probuly be 244875 before they make it and by then jesus would have came and token us yea jesus (once again if thats spam sorry.)
Anna_Strife Posted at: 01:30 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 874662
Anna_Strife
+
+
Wow Mr. Rocket, "I have a dream" (Song Title? "WESTLIFE") too...

later i give it to U...

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:28 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875654
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WOW! Thats ausome! You must have had a long dream
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
KazeKage Posted at: 17:17 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877384
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe he over slept

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:39 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881605
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Well I go to sleep at 11 and woke up at 5pm.....ANYWAY this inst topic guys.

i love katanas Posted at: 22:45 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 882714
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Umm I think for a name for the main character could be fisses with an accent over the E. it would be said like (FI-Zay)
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 14:01 Jun24 2006 Post ID: 883430
Mr.Rocket
+
+
How about LIXOR.

i love katanas Posted at: 13:26 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884619
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember