Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Please help me find Rocket Town and Bone Village!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
gamestarmutley Posted at: 11:56 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109104
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
At the moment I am really struggling to find Rocket Town, can somebody give me a very detailed describtion on how to get their from Nibbelheim, I mean very detailed please because I really need it I have being looking for it for days!, also soon I would like to begin choccobo breeding so directions to Bone Village will also be aprreciated!

Thank you EVERYONE in advance!!!
If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing! Currently Playing Final Fantasy 7, I still haven't beat it lol!
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:39 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109141
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It has been awhile so i am not sure but, do you have the highwind (shp) yet. I think this is the part where you must get through the mountains behind nebleheim. Also did you get odin and vicent in the mansion in nebleheim. Do that first because you may actually be skipping a allie and summon, and also have you seen the part where you find out what relly happened in nebleheim, how cloud saved tifa, after sepheroth shows cloud wut really happened.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
gamestarmutley Posted at: 02:52 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 109814
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
right I have got everything out of the mansion thanks a bundle now could you tell me where I can get the highwind and please don't say rocket Town because thats where I neexd to find!!!!
If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing! Currently Playing Final Fantasy 7, I still haven't beat it lol!
gamestarmutley Posted at: 04:08 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 109864
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
come on nitendo and pimp you are great and you know everything so please tell me and help!!!!!!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:23 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 109950
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Head through the back exit of Nibelheim.Continue along the path until you enter mount Nibel.Follow the path then over the bridge.Just keep going until you find an area with five pipes.Ignore them for now and go and knock down the ladders to reach the bottom.Then go back up and tyr all the chutes.Here are what they get you to.
Chute 1:drops you in front of a giant scorpian creature that you will nead to fight(dont fight it yet)
Chute 4:drops you in front of a chest containing an 'all' materia.
Chute 3:drops you down to the second level.
Chute 2:drops you onto a rock with a powersoul that Tifa can use.
Chute 5:drops you down onto the second level.
When you are ready fight the big scorpian creature(called the Materia Keeper).It is good to have Vincent in your party with his level 2 limit break set(Death Gigas).Avoid using fire spells in this fight so dont waste your time with Fire2,Ifrit and Vincent's level 1 limit break Gallian Beast(so level him up to level 2:Death Gigas)
After you have beaten the Materia Keeper go down the path it was blocking and just follow the road until you get to the world map again.Then just go North West and soon you should see Rocket Town in the distance.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
gamestarmutley Posted at: 09:21 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110053
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wait a minute please nintendo tell me i have alreayd killed materia keeper LOL!! so I have to go back to the mountain follow the path, go over the bridge then go down the ladders to the 5 chutes areas go down all of them then go down a path? Can i ask how much hp the giant scorpian has???
gamestarmutley Posted at: 09:24 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110055
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o sorry i dont need to fight the giant scorpian thats the materia keeper I have already killed that! lol so i must find a path I will be back in 20 minutes nintendo please have something ready for me then When I next speak ill be at the chutes, by the way thanks!
gamestarmutley Posted at: 09:45 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110068
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THANK YOU!!! I'm a bit full and ahead of myself because I'm just entering Rocket Town but I have a couple more questions!
OK,
When will I get the flying aircraft because its so cool!! also where is bone village because I hear everyone talking about it and also happy easter to you all thank you and I just became a member yeaterday so go easy on me lol!!! can you just answer my other 2 questions ecause your awesome and then I can keep coming back to game masters like you for my problems lol!!
gamestarmutley Posted at: 01:13 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110766
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! I have sucsessfully found Rocket Town and The Bone Village but now I have another problem, Cait Sith has just betrayed me in the gold saucer and now I need to find The Temple Of The Ancients on the Tiny Bronco:

1)Where is the temple of the ancients?
2)Do I need the tiny Bronco or the buggy or do I just walk to it?

Thank you in advance!
gamestarmutley Posted at: 01:28 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110769
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
3) Anyone also know when Final Fantasy advent children is coming out in England and Wales?
gamestarmutley Posted at: 01:33 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110770
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! I have sucsessfully found Rocket Town and The Bone Village but now I have another problem, Cait Sith has just betrayed me in the gold saucer and now I need to find The Temple Of The Ancients on the Tiny Bronco:

3)When and where will I get the flying aircraft thing that you can go inside?
4)When and where Can I get The Highwind, is the highwind also the flying aircraft?
5) When Can I get the submarine?
6)When is final fantasy andvent children coming out in England and Wales?

Thank you everyone!!!
I am sorry supercheats and moderators for the last 2 posts because I made this one so all questions would be on the same ones and it would be clearer!
Thank you for understanding =)=)=)
gamestarmutley Posted at: 01:36 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110771
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Mar-2005 gamestarmutley said:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! I have sucsessfully found Rocket Town and The Bone Village but now I have another problem, Cait Sith has just betrayed me in the gold saucer and now I need to find The Temple Of The Ancients on the Tiny Bronco:

4)When and where Can I get The Highwind, is the highwind also the flying aircraft?

Thank you everyone!!!
I am sorry supercheats and moderators for the last 2 posts because I made this one so all questions would be on the same ones and it would be clearer!
If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing!!!
gamestarmutley Posted at: 01:37 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110772
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Will somebody help my posts are repeating themselves and can someone just anser my questions please
gamestarmutley Posted at: 05:07 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110894
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would really like someone to answer my 6 questions someone please ANSER PLEASE!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:16 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111657
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry couldnt help you at first I was not home but now i am bak, ff 7 advent children has no official release date yet but I know it will be 1 hour and 10 min, sounds weak but i still think it is gonna be awesome. I am pretty sure temple of the ancient is behind bone village at the forest thing. Make sure you get the summon there (i 4got its name it is bouncing around). No need to give you the 3rd anwser. You will get the highwind when you need ti dont eorry about it yes it is a ship. The submarine you get after a certain part where you must escape shinra. I think that covers everything.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
nintendo_dude Posted at: 02:53 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112089
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 28-Mar-2005 gamestarmutley said:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! I have sucsessfully found Rocket Town and The Bone Village but now I have another problem, Cait Sith has just betrayed me in the gold saucer and now I need to find The Temple Of The Ancients on the Tiny Bronco:

Thank you everyone!!!
1)On an island covered in jungle East and a little South of the Gongaga area.Its shaped like a pyramid(the Temple).
2)You need the Tiny Bronco.
3)You dont get the flying aircraft yet.
4)It is later in this game,disc 2.
5)It is later in the game,disc 2.
6)No idea.I live in Wales but little seems to be known about it.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:41 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113036
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whooops I think i am wrong
gamestarmutley Posted at: 10:33 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113730
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if someone could like answer my question in questions about the when in the ancient temple it would be greatly appreciated I will talk next on here when my queestion has been answered.

Thank you in advance!!!!=)=)=)=)=)
gamestarmutley Posted at: 10:34 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113733
gamestarmutley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and how do u get the little sentences under your text every time thanks!

Gamestarmutley!=)
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:17 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114309
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to profile and write what you want to appear in the signature box
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close