Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Help with elder wyrm :(

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SomeWhere Posted at: 04:26 Sep08 2009 Post ID: 2729925
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I need help with the elder wyrm boss. I'm lv 27 with all my chars, I've used my LP's to build up my magic buffs and white magicks, and also added a HUGE sortment of armors/weapons. I always do prio to buff with protect and shell. I have a bunch of stuff that can remove oil, and I STILL DIE! So tell me guys... What is this problem? I always use my quickenings after i've attacked the two guys that have guarded him. Then I use quickenings when he has about 3/4th of his HP down, and use quickenings. I still loose.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted at: 10:20 Sep11 2009 Post ID: 2731784
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
The Wyrm and the Treants are weak to wind so alot of Aero. You can try have Rose Cosages equipped so you dont get silenced. Then atleast you can cast Esuna or whatever if need be. I would have a lot of remedies if I were you and sometimes I had gambits set for some characters to use rememdies/tissues if need be leaving whoever youre controlling a chance to hit with Aero. (best bet if theyre bunched together)

If he is doing your head in and youd prefer to beat him at another time I think that he is actually optional but the enemies you would face are actually a higher level that he is.

He will cast something called sporefall. Try and be as far away from him if possible and you may not be hit. A good bet sometimes is to have a long distance fighter too.

Definetly go into battle with every status effect that you have then save to regain your MP. If you do like to use quickenings then do so when hes flashing red and on his last legs. I usually swap my team as they have full MP and give it everything I have.
Remember to cast every status effect spell you have, bubble if you have it, haste everything!

Good luck and let me know if you need some more help!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

SomeWhere Posted at: 07:38 Oct23 2009 Post ID: 2754692
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I beat this boss long time ago, but thnx anyway. I'm actually in Old Archades now^^ But I'm lost in Draklor Labratory.... :(
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close