Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem

Rating of level 11 hector

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mallow Posted at: 17:00 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141980
mallow
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think the diffucalty of the first level of hector would be 7/10. Whats your opinoin.
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lillianya Posted at: 17:03 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142971
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think I get what you are asking? What first level are you talking about?
mallow Posted at: 17:14 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 142996
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Of hector mode
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
lillianya Posted at: 15:30 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143798
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, you mean the normal mode as compared to the hard mode for Hector. Yeah, I'd say it's about a 7/10. For Hector's hard mode I definitely think it's like a 12/10. That sucker is seriously hard! I still haven't beaten it yet!
Cylun Posted at: 15:47 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203380
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hhm is at best a 6/10 if you compare it to all the other fes. That being said, lyn is a 0/10, eliwood a 4/10, eh and hn are both 5/10s If you'd like to see hard, play fe5. It is the hardest fe of all time, as well as the hardest turn based strategy. fe9 for the gcn is said to range from roughly 4/10 all the way to 10/10(3 modes, normal, hard, and maniac. The last of which is almost as hard as fe5).
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 16:30 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255455
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it's good to see game companies willing to make their games difficult....nowadays it seems that too many games are either way too easy or artificially difficult (through collectathons, like in mario sunshine, where you have to find hundreds of blue coins that could be practically anywhere)
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Cylun Posted at: 09:55 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 257319
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, that is so true. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE the blue coins in super mario sunshine. Its something that manages to be hard without requiring much skill at all. And then theres FFTA, the ubelievable easy tbs game. If you want hard, try playing contra. I rented the most recent one, and I was suprised to see that you could only get hit three times per continue, and you had three continues for the entire game 0_0
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Master Pika Posted at: 20:47 May04 2008 Post ID: 2227555
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
yeah 6/10 hard 12/10
All my tinypic links died :(
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close