Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gardens of Time

Completed all scenes and earned ALL stars in all 13 scenes ....how to get to chapter 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 06:51 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125530
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have completed ALL 13 scenes in chapter one, including earning ALL the stars for each scene.. I thought that earned me the opportunity to start chapter 2. Do I have to buy scene in chater 2 with gold? If so, my quest is over ...bummer and big disappointment.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:30 Jul09 2012 Post ID: 3127906
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do I have to do to collect the stars from scenes. It says I have to collect 11 in chapter 2 but when I've finish finding hidden objects or differences it still doesn't give me any stars and I've completed these scenes several times
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:58 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131892
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get the quest for the next scene you have to get a certain number of stars. To open new scenes, however, you also need more reputation, which you get by having stuff in your garden. Click on the build button (picture of a saw) and buy more more stuff worth more reputation to put in your garden. For the second poster, you have to complete each scene many times to get each star, though the better you do the faster you collect points towards the next star.
ckwiz911 Posted at: 14:19 Aug05 2012 Post ID: 3136465
ckwiz911
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am having a problem with this game. I am getting a quest reminder to upgrade the BigBen Wonder to level 2. My problem is that I have already upgraded it to level 5. Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? Is anyone else having this issue? Please Help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:15 Aug25 2012 Post ID: 3143127
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How come on the new time crystals game I lose crystals each time I play.? I had 9 on first scene... Still on scene 1 and only 1 time crystal left. Tnx
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:20 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145617
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It takes 10 energy an 1 crystal to play a scene. That is why you are losing the crystals. You can get more crystals simply by playing scenes it will award you with one every once in a while or you can purchase more.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close