Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War 2

What would you like to seein GoW3?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
MisterLink1890 Posted at: 14:14 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626526
MisterLink1890
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just say ideas of what you want to see in GoW3. I would love to see a longer boss fight with more strategy, some better assult rifles so you actually stand a chance against a shotgun. Maby they could put some sort of plasma or laser weapons too.

Ha ha ha, sniper got owned!

Gears of War=Best game ever!
I=best sniper ever!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xeta Posted at: 14:30 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627891
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
A Carmine that doesn't die.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
MisterLink1890 Posted at: 16:20 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627970
MisterLink1890
+
+
Possible they said there were 4 of them.

I=best sniper ever!
Xeta Posted at: 10:21 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628378
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
I'd like non host online.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:56 May27 2009 Post ID: 2629701
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
yep clay is up next hopefully he will last a while sine anthony died in the first mission basically and ben died after falling into the worm then getting eaten by some random thing

i hope they have a gun which is like the lancer but can zoom in like the hammerburst range but shoots the speed of the lancer.Also keep the grenades i luv em...i killed 3 people with one grenade.

I hope you kill the queen.But this is a hunch but i think the queen is Marcus's mother.Since all we know is she fell into the horde and the queen looks human.Plus marcus;s dad is still alive,maybe you meet him

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

MisterLink1890 Posted at: 09:33 May27 2009 Post ID: 2629788
MisterLink1890
+
+
That's my theroy, that the queen is his mom. Mabey you will have to kill his dad then they might even make a fourth one when you kill the queen.

They need to keep up the work with the 20 somthing maps they have.(thats more than halo) They could also have a map creator like halo's forge...

I=best sniper ever!
gigorga Posted at: 00:33 May31 2009 Post ID: 2633036
gigorga
+
+
Lol, Im expecting the next carmine to be some next level sargent.

i can imagine.. Commanding everyone.. in his carmine voice at his strongest -YOU THERE FIRE AT WILL- Hero Carmine
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:20 Jun05 2009 Post ID: 2638238
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
or a guy who just joined and when Marcus says FIRE AT WILL!!!!! Carmine will go whose will???

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

CLEPTO TEDDY Posted at: 19:05 Jun08 2009 Post ID: 2641197
CLEPTO TEDDY
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I want it to be like Adam Fenix had sex or something with the locust queen and Marcus is like half locust and then Marcus like turns into full locust and is like RAAM and Skorge combined time 10. That would be so cool, and then Dizzy comes in and kills all of them becuase he is just freakin awesome.
MisterLink1890 Posted at: 21:06 Jun09 2009 Post ID: 2642104
MisterLink1890
+
+
???????Okay that might be a little wierd. True about dizzy tough!

They could make a new grenade that can be thrown and stick to a person or wall or somthing.Mabey they oculd even make a new shotgun like torqe bow thing that shoots like five explosive rounds at once. That would be really cool.

I=best sniper ever!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:24 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643310
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
u mean a grenade that when thrown homes on a person/nearby wall and explodes since u can already place an explosive on people/wall but its suicide basically on online,

I hope they have a gun like a sniper but its shoots a torque bow shot which is easier for the big guys if it gets their head(even if it hits the armour).SInce it would be on of the best guns in the game(since it has awesome range and zoom,maybe 1hko and general awesomeness)if should have 10 bullets

Ouchmyhead5555 Posted at: 01:13 Jun12 2009 Post ID: 2643983
Ouchmyhead5555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys, I know this sounds crazy, but I have been wanting them to put in a double sided lancer. Kind of like Skorges weapon but without the long stick in the middle. Then, you press something to take it apart into two chainsaw pistols. Which means they also put in duel wield pistols. But it would be awesome because you can chainsaw two people at once or, double chainsaw one person, and it would shoot exactly like a lancer. Just a thought though.
[color=red][/color]hey hows it goin?[b][/b]
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:55 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2644759
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
well good idea but then it wouldnt be a lancer would it it would make more sense if there was just dual pistols and the lancer had the gun one side and a stick then the chainsaw(but a short stick.or we could get skorges weapons and u can hit them(1hko duh its a chainsaw),and maybe shoot could be block and u could block bullets.

Ouchmyhead5555 Posted at: 20:12 Jun15 2009 Post ID: 2646826
Ouchmyhead5555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm, that sounds pretty cool. Well you never know we might just get skorges weapon, or something like you said.
[color=red][/color]hey hows it goin?[b][/b]
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:27 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648026
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yea like in halo 3 the big hammer

gigorga Posted at: 05:46 Jun28 2009 Post ID: 2658462
gigorga
+
+
I would like to see a ranking system that goes by what ofcourse ranks + job

Because obviously Rank means nothing. You could be the highest rank in the game and you earned it all by chainsawing each kill.

Im expecting something to at least say

Ex Rank 45 Sniper Or Rank 45 Rambo, Rank 45 Suicider Rank 45... idk

-Kills Withshotgun
-Kills With boomershot
-Kills With sniper
-Kills with boltok

Etc. So you can tell if the person is a complete noob who doesnt deserve the game or if he/she is going to be a challenge.
MisterLink1890 Posted at: 22:12 Aug26 2009 Post ID: 2721802
MisterLink1890
+
+
On 11-Jun-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:u mean a grenade that when thrown homes on a person/nearby wall and explodes since u can already place an explosive on people/wall but its suicide basically on online,

I hope they have a gun like a sniper but its shoots a torque bow shot which is easier for the big guys if it gets their head(even if it hits the armour).SInce it would be on of the best guns in the game(since it has awesome range and zoom,maybe 1hko and general awesomeness)if should have 10 bullets
Pretty much, but more like the sticky grenades from halo.

They could also put in some incindeary grenades (fire) like halo. Better yet they could have a grenade that if you walk over it, it sticks to your foot then if your watching them when they are near a teammate you can detonat it with the y button becuase it the only unused button I can think of.

« Last edited by MisterLink1890 on Aug 26th 2009 »

I=best sniper ever!
MisterLink1890 Posted at: 22:18 Aug26 2009 Post ID: 2721803
MisterLink1890
+
+
On 28-Jun-2009 gigorga said:I would like to see a ranking system that goes by what ofcourse ranks + job

Because obviously Rank means nothing. You could be the highest rank in the game and you earned it all by chainsawing each kill.

Im expecting something to at least say

Ex Rank 45 Sniper Or Rank 45 Rambo, Rank 45 Suicider Rank 45... idk

-Kills Withshotgun
-Kills With boomershot
-Kills With sniper
-Kills with boltok

Etc. So you can tell if the person is a complete noob who doesnt deserve the game or if he/she is going to be a challenge.
Same here, I think that it's retarded with how many lv one hundreds I play that suck so bad its shameful. They should also have an overall stats page in the game, not only on the web site I hate having to turn my comp. on every day to look at where I am.

Also they could add a new assult rifle/grenade luancher. It could look like the lance but instead of a chainsaw I could have a grenade luncher that is a smaller version of the boomsoht.

I=best sniper ever!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:59 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2748962
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
They need to change the ranking system.I havent played online in my game but i have at a friends and it was stupid. I versed a high leveled person and he was a complete noob.Im deadly serious.I beat him and i didnt even shoot with my pistol or lancer.I shotgunned him the whole time.

Spartan 085 Posted at: 20:21 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2760142
Spartan 085
+
+
I just want better collision detection online and single-player. I can't tell you how many times I've played online and you continue to waste bullets on someone even when there's a red crosshair and it's going directly through their head.

The rest of the game is perfectly fine to me if they keep up the good story and great action. EPIC games does a great job with Gears so I'm not too worried about it. Just a few small things need to be tightened up.
A1C Peck
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close