Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War 2

Gears of War 2:Guide to the Top

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
SGLeroy Posted at: 21:57 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660651
SGLeroy
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 28-Jun-2009 poke.addicted said:You can have a friend on here all you want, should one of the accounts get in trouble, both get banned. I suggest not having both come on at the same house, to make sure both accounts don't get into trouble, if any. Plus, your IP is different now, than it was when I searched your name through the forum. Before your friend came on here, anyway. I wonder why that is. Just keep it a reminder, multi-accounts from one location is not permitted here, and will be seen by the rest as talking to yourself since both IPs matched. Smile
Correct me if i am wrong but, that means no one is allowed to have a brother or a sister allowed on supercheats.

As you said, Multi accounts from one location is not permitted here.

You really should make a sticky in the general forums saying
-No Family allowed
-No friends
-If you do not like our rules please leave anytime.

Anyways that's how I see it.

Have fun. And also don't forget to Re-Enforce those specific rules.

Hey Gigorga if you didn't notice, they banned you for being right. How sad.

You should also check my IP address, because this is going to answer the question that you so impatiently couldn't wait for. Thus showing that Gigorga is right and innocent.How very sad. Oh well life isn't fair. Its just like being in a movie. Accused when no one believes you but in the end you prove that your innocent but damage has already been done, and they all apologize.

Too bad you didn't apologize.

Oh and how my best friend would so nicely put it, "Good Day."
-SGLeroy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
poke.addicted Posted at: 22:27 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660661
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I'll make this clear to you now, If you continue doing as he did, You'll be banned with him for back talking the Administration. Right now is your only chance I'm willing to give you. If you post again that back talks us, otherwise make a post going against what we say, You are also out for a week. If you can't follow a simple routine, you'll get punished.
Yo.
rate_me Posted at: 22:35 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660664
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
In my experience, it is much easier to just kill Sires with the chainsaw on the lancer than to shoot them. You don't waste ammo and you know that they're dead that way.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
SGLeroy Posted at: 00:22 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660712
SGLeroy
+
+
On 29-Jun-2009 rate_me said:In my experience, it is much easier to just kill Sires with the chainsaw on the lancer than to shoot them. You don't waste ammo and you know that they're dead that way.
Yeah, but the chainsaw can take precious time, and leave you wide open for anything to get you.
If I had a lancer, I would ofcourse chainsaw the sire, but in a risky situation, ill stick to my shotgun.
rate_me Posted at: 00:25 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660714
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 30-Jun-2009 SGLeroy said:Yeah, but the chainsaw can take precious time, and leave you wide open for anything to get you.
If I had a lancer, I would ofcourse chainsaw the sire, but in a risky situation, ill stick to my shotgun.
You can save much more ammo with the chainsaw and vulnerability isn't a problem as long as you have a friend to cover you.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
SGLeroy Posted at: 00:50 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2660721
SGLeroy
+
+
On 30-Jun-2009 rate_me said:You can save much more ammo with the chainsaw and vulnerability isn't a problem as long as you have a friend to cover you.
Yes I totally agree, but as I said before, in a risky situation, ill stick to my shotgun.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 17:29 Jun30 2009 Post ID: 2661190
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I stick with my chainsaw to but in my game its too risky cause they run then they run away when maulers come but if its like only them then i'd use my chainsaw.

Actually the only time i ever used a chainsaw is in campaign since its easier there and you wont get killed.Plus sires are everywhere inside that building.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close