Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War 2

Looking for 3 members for a team. -Currently full- Results Completed

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gigorga Posted at: 08:20 Jul12 2009 Post ID: 2671947
gigorga
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yes, Hello. -Im kinda screwed up right now, been up for 39 hours-

Ive finnally found a team that knows somewhat of what they are doing. Looks temporary but itle do for now.
Sorry but no one from www.supercheats.com made it in. Had fun everyone.

If you know that you meet some or most of these requirements email me at
gigorga
@
hotmail.com due to me not being very much active, unless something unusual pops up.
You could post the request here, but if I totaly forget.. dont be angry ]:

And I will say this at the beginning of all this. As an example
Rank, to me it means nothing. You could be a rank 100 and I could be a rank 0
But you cannot put a number on skill.

So don't bother posting your rank, because I personally don't care.

Also another thing. We may play to win, but we also play for challenge. We play for fun.
If someone can give us challenge. Then your considered worthy.

Your here to apply, not to start bullcrap.

||Reasons||History||Requirements||The Team||

Reasons,History And to prevent future arguments. Read closely because I'm not going to bother at all

When I first started playing Halo, It was effortless to take down a team of 1,2,3,4 or even 15 by my self.
Halo was a breeze, a child's game, The basic to requirements to gaming. Skipping major details, out of all of Halo's pathetic community, Ive only met 1 challenge, and that person is SGLeroy. But, in Halo, there was no point in teams, because I was the team. The 1 man army.
Ex Master Chief.

I'm not saying I'm the best, nor implieing it. One cant say that until everyone has been beaten, which is impossible. What I am saying there, is that I am a challenge to everyone who has battled me. And for SGLeroy I'm his challenge, and he is my challenge.

When I finally converted from Halo to Gears Of War 1, I thought it would be easy. I was sorrily mistaken. For once, I actually had been called a noob. But of course, this was back then. That was then I noticed, Gears Of War was a much more challenging game than Halo. Thats when I noticed, Gears Of War is majorly a team oriented game. Of course now, I can be the 1 man team, But I would have to take more precautions, -Unless the other team is just pathetic-. I introduced the game to SGLeroy, and we rose, we conquered and we CRAVE challenge.

Today I finally got tired of having and winning 2v5 games or even a 1v5 game. Just think about it. If we win 2v5 games. Imagine a 5v5 game. Unstoppable.

Requirements

* You must be smart -ex Lureing people into sticked frags knowing your enemy, and more,
* You must be able to "think outside the box"
* You are able to work well in a team -practicing teamwork skills do help alot, strategys-
~ If possible able to instantly or very quickly pull off a headshot with the longshot. If not good with the longshot -sniper- then your other skills MUST be expertise.

* You MUST and are able to handle a shotgun and use properly. Proper terms, Create a mess.
* You don't use the Lancer. -If you would want to know why, Read my tutorial, If not, Lets put your questioning to a test on Xbox Live-

* You MUST be able to use the HammerBurst
* You must have advanced skills and knowledge on all weapons.
* You must be able to defend your self against out numbered odds -Make use of the meat shield-
- Will update requirements later on, Im kinda screwed up right now, been up for 39 hours

Team Members

We have 2 other team members but I would consider them backup. They have the basic skills but cannot meet the minimum requirements.

*Gigorga
*SGLeroy
-Sniperscott69
-coletothemax

« Last edited by gigorga on Jul 17th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close