Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gears of War 2

Best kill u ever did

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:57 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520654
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
tell us your best kill

I know mine very good in Jacinto i was (my first time playing best out of 5 i lost 5-3)Having a grenade and 3 shotgun bullets it was getting hard.We used a lot of ammo,but in the end i won i relised where he was,around the corner so,switched to grenade and tagged him i ran away about 1 metre and saw it when it exploded it was awesome his leg went one area,his other leg hit me,his arms where nowhere to be found,his torso lay on the ground and his head went over the edge of the map.XD

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nicko 9000 Posted at: 17:55 Jan16 2009 Post ID: 2522683
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Earlier on when I was hacking through the sires during act 3.

One jumped out of the glass thingys, and I chainsawed it through the genitals. (He was stuck on the railing, marcus turned the chainsaw and cut him through the groin. Ouch.
sXe

gigorga Posted at: 22:05 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607944
gigorga
+
+
I cant say my best kill.. I have too many Epic kills. I say there cant be a best kill because they just keep getting better and better...
rollers Posted at: 16:44 May04 2009 Post ID: 2613225
rollers
+
+
hmm.....best kills.....
well,ok,i got one.
i was running away cuz i was bout to die...until i took cover and he hit me with a bullet.
so with half-health gone,i thought i was screwed....he cam up to me and was about to shotgun blast me.. until i had the courage to run his direction,but(just to give it a shot)after i flew right past the wall i shot him with my shotgun....then BOOM HEADSHOT!
i was really lucky....and gladfully i took the win for tht warzone roundDancing Rock Thumbs Up

« Last edited by rollers on May 4th 2009 »
elijahsmi10 Posted at: 06:28 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673939
elijahsmi10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my best kill, and funniest moment was when me and RAAM were 2 on 1 at day 1. it was me, RAAM and i think a grenadier or sniper. I was Tai, The guy Known to be invincible Evil RAAM was on the ground trying to shoot me and the other locust was on a rooftop with a mortar. I (as usual) get my shotgun and rush in on RAAM when he hits me with his gun, i hit him back and Shoot Him. the other locust shot a mortar at me and it hit me, but i only took Half damage Thumbs Up so i went up to kill him, but he launched another mortar and it landed nearby me so i Fell down the stairs Anxious so i got up there and Shot him with the shotgun twice and he got downed, so i ran up to him and use 'Y' execution (When you punch the downed enemy) and shoved his body off the roof before time was up Evil that was my favorite and best Battle.
rate_me Posted at: 06:39 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2673940
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On warzone the other day I was using the Torque Bow against the Cogs. I got a headshot on Dom, blowing his head off, and the bolt went through to stick on Hoffman.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 15:20 Jul14 2009 Post ID: 2674624
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I was playing Guardian and trying to pop the leader's head off with the Longshot. He was almost home-free when I decided just to take a shot on him without zooming or aiming for the head. He rolled when I took the shot and I popped his head off through his chest.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:54 Jul15 2009 Post ID: 2675287
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Best one ever.This is also my record

It was me and my friend with 3 Coms vs all COms. on Security

So i immediately head up to where people can turn of the switch. But stay behind the wall so i no when they go in. 3 go in i grab my shotgun and go in. I kill all three and my friend and the other 3 coms had killed the other 2 so we won in 40 seconds exact.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

kai102 Posted at: 14:47 Jul21 2009 Post ID: 2682224
kai102
+
+
I got a triple headshot with a tourqe bow on blood drive I got so lucky LOL
Pokemon White
Name:Juan
FC:0690-4601-8004
Proudly Paired With these Old super cheats legends
Maxxy209,TwilightPrince, bjdj24,DemonOfSand, harlsta,lucario
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close